chapter 7, going wrong

오랜만이야 (Long Time No See)

-------------- c h a p t e r 7 - going wrong

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Kai.

"Hyung, calm down..." Sehun, obviously, tried to calm me down about what happened to Soojin. I couldn't sleep last night because of her. That girl has an effect on me for some reason... I sighed and shook my head.

"I can't simply calm down, Sehun!" I exclaimed and ran my hand through my hair. Sehun sat down on the couch and looked at me, "I don't understand why she is gone! What happened to her?" I said and looked at Sehun. Sehun shrugged and looked down.

"But, why do you care about her being gone?" he asked. I stopped walking around and widened my eyes. Sehun was right. Why do I care for her? "You hated her, right?"

"I bet you would do the same too," I said and glared at Sehun, "You know what happened to her, don't you?" Sehun slightly smirked at me.

"What if I do?" he said. I clenched my fist. Sehun was younger than me, but he acted more mature, "Maybe I know where she is right now, what she's doing right now," Sehun said in a low voice and looked me sharply in the eyes, "I know more than you do, hyung," Sehun said and opened the front door, walking out of my house and leaving me dumbfounded. I sighed and ran again my hand through my hair.

"Soojin, you better come back," I said and stared in front of me.

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Soojin.

"Kai asked for you," began Luhan as he looked at his phone. He just got a message from Sehun saying that Kai was worrying for me, a lot. Why would he even worry about me? He hated me, right? I looked outside the car window for the 24th time this day. Luhan and D.O were bringing me to Busan, where a new life would wait for me. I've already set my eye on a school, similar to that one in Seoul called 'S.M Art High School'.

"Soojin-ah?" D.O asked. I looked up at him, "You didn't hear what I said, right?" D.O chuckled and shook his head, "You will be meeting a few other people there in Busan that will help you. But, of course. His organization is there as well, it's everywhere across Korea," I nodded and picked up my sketchbook from my bag.

"This time, I will be more careful," I said quietly and again, I stared out of the window. I was getting tired of sitting in the car for almost two hours without any stops, "Can't we just stop for a while?" I asked and put down my sketchbook for a while. Luhan looked over at D.O who was focused on the road.

"I don't know, is that fine with you?" Luhan asked. D.O nodded and looked at the righ side of the road for any boards telling if there was a restaurant or something. After another five minutes of sitting in the car, Luhan finally spotted a board with a sign saying that there was a restaurant near by. D.O parked the car close to the entrance, and helped me get out.

"What do you want to eat, Soojin?" D.O asked. I looked at the menu, it was very hard, since I like food with my whole life. No, scratch that. I love food! I pouted when D.O said I could choose only one thing.

"Fried Kimchi then..." I sighed and looked around to see if there were any places free. I saw one next to the window and decided to sit there while Luhan and D.O were ordering the food. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and stared at a photo, taken weeks ago. I made a copy of this photo, and send it to Kai along with the box. I smiled sadly, thinking of the fun time I had at that moment. Too sad that I couldn't say sorry to Kai personally, or hang out more with Lay, drink more bubble tea with Sehun... I sighed and put back my phone when I saw Luhan and D.O coming this way. D.O put something to drink and my food in front of me.

"We only have an hour to get there," said D.O and began eating his food, "So, we don't have that much time, okay?" he said before looking back at his food. I nodded and began eating as well. Sometimes, I just wish I never got into this mess...

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

After I was done eating, I excused myself to the bathroom. D.O nodded, and let me go. I stood up, and looked for the bathroom sign. I wasn't looking, so I bumped into someone. When I looked up, it was a horribly tall guy but with an adorable face.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!" I said and bowed a bit. The guy chuckled and shook his head.

"No, it's nothing. I wasn't looking at where I was going," he replied and held out his hand, "The name's Chanyeol!" he said and flashed a huge smile with his surprisingly white teeth.

"My name is Soojin, nice to meet you Chanyeol-sshi," I said, and smiled back. Chanyeol shook his head again.

"Drop the formalities, I bet we're almost the same age," he said. I nodded and smiled again. Then, someone grabbed my hand. It was Luhan.

"Soojin, let's go," Luhan said and glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol glared back for some reason, it looked like they knew each other. I tried to pull away my hand from Luhan.

"Luhan, let go. I haven't even got to the bathroom," I said and managed to get away from Luhan's grasp. Luhan stared at me while I walked away to the bathroom. I was confused, why was he suddenly so serious?

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Luhan.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, "Shouldn't you be with your 'best friend'?" I folded my arms, and glared at him again. Chanyeol's innocent face faded and in the place where the kind smile was, appeared a smirk.

"I could ask you the same, deer," Chanyeol replied, "Why are you with her? I thought you worked for us?" Chanyeol asked, and sat down on a random chair. I clenched my fist, and was about to burst, but I had to cover myself.

"Why the hell not?" I said, "I was ordered by Kris to keep an eye on Soojin," I lied. I had no plans yet on 'leaving' Kris' organization. I was actually ordered to keep an eye on Kris himself.

"Well, I did not get any messages regarding about you," Chanyeol said and looked at me suspiciously. I gulped slightly, afraid that my cover would be blown, "I guess Kris hasn't had time yet to tell me..." he said and pouted. Then, Soojin came back and looked at the two of us, "Oh, you're back Soojin!" he exclaimed and stood up happily. I rolled my eyes.

"Eh, yeah..." Soojin replied confused, "So, we have to go now?" asked Soojin and turned to me. I nodded and grabbed her hand to drag her with me, "Wait, I haven't even said goodbye!" Soojin exclaimed and pulled her hand away from me. She turned back to Chanyeol and smiled, "I guess I talk to you sometime, we should exchange phone-"

"I already have your phone number," Chanyeol cut her off. I glared at him once again. How the hell did he get her phone number? Soojin tilted her head.

"Oh, really? Oh... okay then!" she said and smiled, "Bye, Chanyeol!" she said and waved to him. Chanyeol waved back to Soojin with a smile, but smirked at me. I glared, again, at him. I'll inform Suho about this. This is definitely going wrong.

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

memorychains lonely corner -------------

Oh, dear oh dear.. What is happening there? ;A; What are the roles of Kris, Chanyeol and Suho? Who is the other organization? /spooky fingers. I just love teasing people with these hints~

ERMAHGAWD. I KNOW I'M LATE BUT, CONGRATULATIONS TO MY CHINESE OPPARS! They won the Chinese newcomer award ;A; /sobshard. I really, really cried when I was the video. I don't know what the hell they were saying, but it was meaningful to me. I smiled when Kris mentioned EXO-K, it means he didn't forgot the others... /sobsharder. And to think of it that I was with EXO since the beginning... /spazzes and waits for exo-k's award.