Fever....

Love is Complicated .

-recap-

 

" Sorry abou.. " 

"What ? " 

" Sorry about yesterday... "    I just ignored him .... 

-end of recap-

Minho's POV 

Woah... That girl , Who I accidentally bang on her yesterday , Is Actually , So , PRETTY . Omg ... First sight of love ? Nonono... Minho wake up and...

" CHOI MINHO ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?" That teacher ... Shouted at me when all This time I stared at Hyo Rin . 

Everyone is staring at me , I heard some of them said . 

" Minho , Don't touch her, She's Mine . " Wait... Some ? What the heck is going on ? Does she have ALOT of Boyfriends ? or not even 1 ? 

" CHOI MINHO , WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " 

" Okay ... I was... Staring at Hyo Rin ? " 

" WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HER LIKE THIS . " Sheesh This guy teacher .... 

I heard whisper from behind . 

" Minho ! pst ... Minho ! " 

I answered . " What ? " 

" That Teacher ... He's Just a who almost me yesterday , Thank goodness someone helped me ... " 

" HEYA TEACHER , YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HER OR NOT YOU ARE IN DEAD ! " I shouted , I covered my mouth . 

" WHAT ? " Every guys in the class stared at The teacher . 

" Yeah He almost me... " Hyo Rin said . 

Every guy in the class started to bash the teacher up . Accept me and Taemin .... 

" Woah... You're like a star Hyo Rin . " I said . 

" Shut up ... "

" We better leave this place.... " Taemin Suggested .  

" Agree . " I said . They I stared at Hyo Rin . She nodded , I guess ... I really like her.... I hold onto her hand out of a sudden , the we started to run out of the class ... To the library . I'm Still holding onto her hand . 

Hyo Rin's POV 

Someone hold onto my hand when we are about to do a run . I thought it was Taemin . just when we stopped at the library , I turned around and saw... 

" AHHHH!!!!! " I shouted . Sheesh , I mistaken Minho as Taemin . 

I kept hitting his hand until he let go . 

" Hyo Rin-ah It hurts T.T "  

" I DON'T CARE !! WHY DID YOU HOLD MY HAND ?! " 

" I... I ..... " He can't say it out . 

" Yah... Hyo Rin stop... " Taemin hold onto my shoulder. OMMO ! I blushed really hard that time . 

" Hyo Rin why are you blushing ?" Taemin stared at me , his hands are still on my shoulder . 

" N... nothing...."

" Aww , Don't Be shy . " oppa!!!!  I.. I... 

" I.. I... " 

" You.... " Taemin said .. 

" AHH I CAN'T SAY OUT . " I ran to the ladies near by . I went into the cubical , I was feeling ... hot , dizzy , headache , and.... I collapsed onto the floor . 

Nobody's POV

" What happened ?" Taemin stared at Minho . 

Minho is thinking : Wait... Why Is Taemin like this to Hyo Rin ? and wait  WHAT AM I THINKING =.= I means i really... Have feelin towards Hyo Rin ?  

" I don't know .... " Minho replied , Walkin away . 

Taemin's POV 

Whats wrong ? She was so angry about Minho holding her hand , And When I put my hand on her shoulder , She ... Blushed ? Whats going on ?  I walked to the toilet , kept shouting . 

" HYO RIN ! " 

I heard no answer , And Decided to went in to check about her . Luckily , no one is the toilet =.= . 

" Hyo Rin ! " I bang on one of the door . I managed to open the door and.... Hyo Rin was lying on the floor ? 

" HYO RIN ! " I shouted , While I kneel down and shook her . 

" O...Ppa.... " She whispered . 

" HYO RIN ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?! " 

I Carried her in the bridal style and rush to my car , Drove it back to Jinki's House . I pressed the Door bell alot of times.. Wishing someone will open it . And... after 5 minutes . No one had came yet . I touched her head . WHAT THE HECK ? Anyone wanna cook an egg? you can cook it on her forehead ....  I've got no choice.... I sent her back to my house , Lay her on my bed . I took a basin of ice water and a cloth . I dipped the cloth into the ice water and squeeze it till it was nearly dried . I lay the cloth on her forehead . 

" Tae...Min.... Opppppaaaaa...... " She Whispered. 

I hold onto her hand . 

" Taemin oppa Is here .... " 

" Oppa........ Sarangh.......ae...... " What ? saranghae ? She like me ? nah nah ... She's Having fever , probably saying something that isn't true yeah ...