The slap .

Love is Complicated .

-recap-

 

Taemin went into the Ferrari and drove off. 

" You sure she accepted you ? " Minho said , starring at the space where Hyo Rin waited for Taemin. 

" No...... "

-end of recap-

Taemin's POV

( Phone ringing: Ring tone : Beast-shock ) 

" Yebosoyo ? " 

" Taemin ah.... " 

" Hyo Rin ? You sounds down , What happened ? " 

" Can we meet at __________ ? " 

" Yeap , what time ? " 

" now , I'll come at pick you where are you ? " 

" Uhh... At school ? " 

" Oh.. Okay " 

I pack my things , which took about 5 min , And ran down , which also takes 5 mins . 

" HYO RIN! " I ran to her , waving . 

" Get in the car " 

" okay..... " I went in by the side door . 

We reached a cafe . Ordered coffee , Cake , wateva .... 

I asked her something while I was stiring the coffee ( Imagine the sound here ... )

"What happened ?" 

She explained the whole story ( KEY AND MINHO ) 

" Oh... Aish... Its okay .... Just fighting for you , now you know that they like you , Should be careful of them if you don't really like them .... " 

" I like Key as , my oppa's friend and Minho.... I hate him... "

" Oww... Anything just tell Taemin oppa okay ? Oppa is here for you :D " 

Hyo Rin's POV 

Aish... Oppa Thank you , Saranghae .... 

" Here , Lets drink up the coffee , I'll bring you to somewhere to cheer you up! " 

I drink up the cup of coffee as it left 1/4 . 

He hold onto my hand , I felt my heart beating faster and faster . He bring me to a amusement park . Lotte world . o.o We went in , And....

" WOAH OPPA I WANT THAT ! I WAN THIS I WANT THAT !!!! " Pointing to those games . 

" Choose one which you want to go first =.= " 

- play till the night - 8 pm already-

" Oppa !! We still need to go to that ! " I shouted , pointing at the ferris wheel , Which have beautiful lightings." 

" Aishh .... I'm Tired... " 

" I can go with you ! " I heard a DAMN familiar voice. I look up , and saw a sweating Key oppa.....

I point at him with a shock expression . 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN DID YOU COME ? " 

" I Stalked you .... And lost you in the lotte world , I finally found you here . " 

" Hmph =.= " 

I sit beside Taemin oppa . 

" Hey, Just go with him ... " Taemin use his shoulder and pushed me , whispering in my ears . 

" Alright Alright =.= " 

I stood up , and said 

" Sure , Lets go " I smiled . 

He suddenly hold onto my hand . I actually jumped up , with a shock ..... But I made it not so obvious .

" Hyo Rin ah.... " Key said when we are lining up .

" Yes ? " I turned my head , and our lips met each other . My eyes opened as wide as it can

I Hold onto my back , Which stops me from seprating the kiss .

" WOAH LOOK AT THAT COUPLE ! " people pointing at us .

- Still kissing for 10 minutes -

Key oppa pulled apart the Kiss .

" Sarang..... " I slapped him in his face , and walked over to Taemin .

" Why did you do that ? "

" He kissed me . "

" Well... You know ? His love is true to you ... He told me not to be too close to you , or wise.... " 

" Or wise what ? "

" Hewillrapeyou"

" He will what ?? " I can't hear clearly as he was speaking too fast ....  

" Uhh Nevermind . " He stood up , and walked away . Key walked towards me and said , 

" I... I'm sorry ... But I want you to know , I love you , Saranghae Hyo Rin . "