Chapter Four

School Days [Semi-Hiatus, Sorry earthlings!]

Love Changes...


 

Zelo's Pov.

 

I continued to skate a while till I came across Himchan and Jong Up. They have been together a lot recently. "Zelo-ah~ Come over here!" I usually only listen to Yongguk, but I decided to be nice to Himchan and go over there. "Yeah, What?" Himchan hated it when I spoke informally to him. I laughed a little when he tried to hit me but Jong Up stopped him and pulled him back some away from me.

 

no one's Pov.

 

 Something is weird between those two Zelo thought to himself. Himchan was the kind of guy who didn't like being touched. The way Jong Up gently touched him and Himchan looked at him with his big girly looking eyes. It was awkward for Zelo to stand there with Himchan Just staring and Jong Up with almost loving eyes. Zelo slowly and and quietly skated away back to his dorm.

 

 Since he was out for about an hour he didn't care how much noise he made. Zelo opened the door and walked in placing his skateboard down so he could take off his shoes. Yongguk came out from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, and about that time Zelo looked up and started blushing like crazy seeing the man he loved standing in front of him almost . "Zelo your back!" Yongguk said with his wet hair dripping down on his shoulders and chest. Zelo was blushing like a mad man by now. "Zelo are you okay are you running a fever or something?" Yongguk asked walking closer to Zelo. He reached out his arm and put his hand on Zelo's forehead checking to see if he was right. "Your not warm or anything..hmm.." Yongguk thought to himself then looked down to see he only had the towel on. Yongguk blushed himself and ran back to the bathroom leaving Zelo standing there.

 

Zelo took a deep breath and tried to calm his self but nothing seemed to be working. Zelo walked out side for some fresh air while he tried to calm down. He looked over to the garden were the bullies were. Zelo turned his head away, but looked back over there thinking to himself 'Why am I scared of them. They have all changed after they fell in love.' Its true they all have changed, they used to calls others gay and laughed at them for it but now they have no reason to say it because most of them like guys too. Joon ended up with a new kid Mir, and there leader Seungho ended up with Mir's best friend Thunder/Cheondung.

 

Zelo smiled to himself and walked back inside with Yongguk in the kitchen now fully dressed and hair half way dried. "Ah, Zelo sorry about that." Yongguk said trying to hide his smirk, witch didn't work so well.

 

"D-don't worry about it..." Zelo said in almost a week voice. Yongguk walked closer to Zelo and handed him some juice.

 

"Here, drink this." Zelo took it from him and took a sip of it trying to avoid eye contact with him. Yongguk also turned his gaze to his bunny Zelo got him. Yongguk smiled, and took it off his bed holding it close to him.

 

 Zelo looked over and smiled quickly at him hugging the bunny. Yongguk and Zelo have been awkward for no reason, dead silence rang in the dorm room except the next door dorm. They seemed to be watching a K-drama. "Y-yongguk want to watch T.V." Zelo asked still being shy around Yongguk. He nodded and walked over to the T.V. and turned it on. Yongguk turned it to a new drama that just came out called To The Beautiful You.

 

 Zelo and Yongguk watched sat down and watched it cuddled up to there bunnies. Zelo started falling asleep, His head fell over onto Yongguk's shoulder, He smiled at how cute Zelo was when he slept. Yongguk stared at Zelo's baby like features. Everything about Zelo was beautiful to Yongguk. Yongguk unconsciously leaned his face just a little closer to Zelo's. There lips brushed just a little before Yongguk realized what he was doing. He pulled his head away quickly blushing like a cherry tomato.

 

----next morning----

 

Yongguk had fallen asleep beside Zelo on the couch. Zelo was being cuddled closely to Yongguk. Again Yongguk had done something without even knowing it. Zelo was the first to wake up again. Zelo looked up to see Yongguk's face close to his. He jumped back only to scare Yongguk awake. "W-what is it what's going on?!" Yongguk looked around like there was a fire.

 

"N-no... just...you...were...um never mind..." Yongguk looked at Zelo and ruffled his messy noodle hair. "You're a cute kid you know that right?" Yongguk said as he walked into the bathroom to wash up.

 

 Things kept running through Zelo's mind all at once. He couldn't even move from what he just heard. Zelo smiled from ear to ear and started rolling around on the couch holding onto the bunny he had gotten for Yongguk. Little did Zelo know Yongguk was watching from the bathroom. Yongguk was smiling as well and started laughing. Love changes all your feelings and makes you so confused, but Yongguk had his feelings all figured out. He loved Zelo, but was to scared to tell him. He knew Zelo wouldn't reject him, he just couldn't say it out loud yet.

 


Hyunki's note: OMG after like 2-3 months i finally have the 4th chapter!! Sorry for the LONGGG hiatus. I just didn't know what to write about. This idea came to me while taking a test in Physics... does that even make sense?! Anyways Here you are my Earthlings! Enjoy this chapter because I don't know when the next Chapter will be up because school is a ! These next few pictures are how I feel when at school:

 image

 

 image

image

image

image

image

image

ANYWAYS, I promise to make it soon though! Please don't be mad it takes me so long I LOVE YOU ALL!!!