Chapter Three

School Days [Semi-Hiatus, Sorry earthlings!]

Bullies & A New Friend?


 

Zelo's Pov.

 

With Yongguk as my roommate things have been weird. This morning when I woke he was in my bed! It was nice having him there but I was also awkward. I wonder why he was in my bed? As soon as I saw him in my bed I got up and ran into the bathroom.It was to embarrassing to stay there with him in my bed. I took a quick shower before Yongguk got up, I looked at myself in the mirror before I started getting dressed. Same as always, skin like a baby, hair curly as noodles, and chocolate brown eyes.

 

I hated having a baby face, its why everyone started calling me gay. Me being gay was true, but the rumors started before I even new it. I keep glaring at myself in the mirror, I wish I didn't have this face. Wae couldn't I have a manly face, Wae?! I looked away from the mirror, I was sick of seeing me. I'm glad today we didn't have school I didn't have to wear the school uniform. I put on a sweater like shirt that came down almost like a V-neck, a pair of my favorite blue jeans, and my favorite pair of shoes. I tried not to make to much noise as I grabbed my skate board and walked outside. I didn't want to wake up Yongguk. As I skated around the school and around town I kept thinking to myself how I met the friends I did.

 

-Flash back-

 

 I went to the school lunch room for a snack when I saw something I wish I wouldn't have. Bullies, I hate them, they were picking on another kid like me. Nice skin, long blond hair, and chocolate eyes. Poor kid, there probably calling him gay. I walked right by them hoping they wouldn't notice me. "YAH! Seungho look who just walked in the door!" Oh god the saw me.

 

"Ha, the other !" I tried to walk away but Lee Joon caught my arm.

 

"So where do you think you are going?" G.O. glared at me, I smiled pathetically.

 

"To get a snack!?" Joon and Seungho rolled their eyes.

 

"Oh really." Seungho laughed and grabbed my the collar of my shirt, I just stared at them.

 

"Please don't hurt me." I begged with aegyo, as Joon and G.O took each of my arms and dragged me to another room I haven't ever been in before.

             

"W-where am I?!" I got really scared because the lights were very dim, and the whole room was covered with statues and old pictures with cobwebs. G.O. started talking and it scared me even more than the room did.

 

"Do you know how hard it is for us to see you and your gay friends walking around school?" I didn't even think of moving.

 

"N-no..." I just know this isn't going to end well. They stopped talking long enough for them to throw the other guy in here. Well at least I'm not alone.

 

 Surprisingly they didn't do much they just yelled and hit us a few times. I wish i could say that, they did way more than that. They made sure we felt pain. They would hit, punch, and kick us all over. I was first to get hit, Joon punched my right in the jaw. I thought i was going to die. Joon then kicked my in my stomach making me fall down. He kicked my a few more times and punched my face. Now they moved over to the other boy and punched him. They kicked him but he fought back. He punched Joon in the face making him gasp and hid the mark it left. Joon grabbed G.O.'s arm and pulled him out of the room. "When we see you again you will go through hell!" When they left the room I slowly sat up as much as I could. The other boy looked almost fine, he wont be for long I just know it.

 

                                                No one's Pov.

 

"I'm Jong Up." The bo- Jong Up managed to say. 

 

"This might not be a good time, but lets be friends?" Zelo only nodded, he couldn't speak from all the pain he had in his body but he managed to say his name "Z-zelo..." He mumbled. The door to the room opened but it wasn't G.O. or Joon but someone else.

 

"So this is were you were Uppie~" said the man.

 

                 Zelo's Pov.

 

Who is he, Why did he come here, and how does he know Jong Up? My eye sight started getting blurry so I couldn't see his face. Everything starting to vanish from my view. I felt like all the pain disappeared. Then everything went black.

 


hyunki14's note: Sorry its a short chapter, I've been dealing with things were I couldn't be on the computer for long. I will make the next chapter longer. Thank you for those who are still reading this. Its my first Fanfic so its not that good. Sorry~! I LOVE YOU whoever is reading this~ <3

 

 

This is the shirt Zelo was wearing!

Zelo