Chapter One

School Days [Semi-Hiatus, Sorry earthlings!]

Zelo's First Day


-In the morning-

Choi Joon Hong woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. Normally he wouldn't wake up as early as he did today but today was his first day of high school. Joon Hong slowly slipped out of bed putting on his slippers and walking downstairs to eat. "Umma~ what are you cooking~?" He asked in his normal aegyo filled voice. Mrs.Choi was making rice, a small bowl of soup and kimchi 

 

"Just the normal every day breakfast" Mrs.Choi replied, softly.

 

Joon Hong always loved his mothers cooking she was the best at it. Mr.Choi was slowly making his way into the kitchen. As he passed by his son he smiled and ruffled Joon Hongs hair around. They all sat at the table and eat there breakfast together when his parents told him to cover his eyes. As Joon Hong did so his parents grabbed there present for him since he will be staying in a dorm. "Open them!" they both said in unison.

 

"Umma, Appa, how did you know I wanted this bunny?" He cheerfully stated, as he took the black bunny away from his parents holding it tightly. The bunny had a blue mask over its mouth. "I love it, thank you~" Joon Hong smiled at his parents, but the smile slowly faded when he noticed the time "Ah, Shibal!" he muttered under his breath, running up to his room making sure he had everything neatly packed in his suitcase. Joon Hong rushed to get ready but made sure he wore the cutest stuff he had. He stopped by the mirror to fix his blonde noddle like hair before grabbing his suitcase and the bunny and running downstairs.

 

 Joon Hong said his goodbye to his parents and left like it was no problem to say good bye to the only people that didn't talk about you being gay or the fact you look like a girl and don't judge the way you act. He almost shed a tear thinking about it but smiled and kept his cheerful side showing. He finally got to the school and started walking down the hallway to his dorm hoping he had his friends as his roommates this year.

 

With every step he took Zelo new every one was staring at him. He new why. It's because of the rumors isn't it. He thought to himself as he slowly opened the door to his dorm. As he walked in he noticed his roommate had already been there. All of his stuff was laying on the side of the room he took. He must be a messy person not even organizing his stuff. Zelo carefully placed his items one by one were they should be.

 

He took out his cute stuffed bunny that had a blue mask on and placed it on his bed when he heard the door to hid dorm opening he turned around oh see who it was. When he saw who it was his jaw almost fell off. OMO BANG YONG GUK? Why him?!?! what if he finds out I have a crush on him?!? Eotteohge haeyahanayo?

 

"Oh Zelo, you must be my new roommate." Youngguk said in his low husky voice. Joon Hyung felt his face turn a beet when he heard him say his nickname.

 

 Zelo's Pov.

 

 I nodded and glanced away slowly thinking of something to do to hide my blush, so I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. How could he be my roommate? why is this happening to me? That's all that ran through my head as I splashed water on my face to calm down.

 

"Zelo are you okay?" Yongguk was talking in that voice again. what is going to happen this school year. God what do you want me to do?!

 

I slowly opened the door and nodded at Yongguk, "Yeah I'm okay I just need to get some air..." I replied as I fixed my chin mask that I always wore for no reason. I think, I just saw him smile at me. Oh gosh his smile was like... I died! Okay I need to get out of this room before I do something to him. I bowed slightly at him and stalked out of the room, walking to my friends room.

 

 "Jong Up are you in there?!" I banged at his door till his roommate opened the door. I almost died laughing at the fact he was roommates with Daehyun. Daehyun never talked but when he did all the girls would fall even more in love with him. There are rumors around the school about him as well, the rumors say he is a playboy. Yet Jong Up still likes him, how can Jong Up stand the rumors about his boyfriend like that? Anyway... I bowed to him to be polite. "Annyeong, is Jong Up Hyung here?" I asked looking around for him. He nodded and pointed to Jong Up laying on his bed.

 

"Jong Up hyung~" I spoke cheerfully, sitting down beside him pouting just a little "My roommate, I don't want him" He looked up from the book he was reading, 

"Why, who is it?" he asked.

 

"Bang Yongguk!" I replied sadly, "I'm Scared I don't know what to do, every time I see him I get shy and my face gets red." I tried really hard not to remember what happened earlier.

 

"And your problem is? Wait is it 'that' Bang Yongguk??" he asked that question like he was stupid.

 

"Well DUH!, Who else would it be?!?!" I stood up and walked out without getting an answer from him and walked back to my dorm. I'm to scared to go back into my dorm right now, but I opened the door anyway's and didn't even look at Yongguk. "So your back? I was just about to go to sleep so..umm.. annyeonghi jumuseyo." God his voice! "Annyeonghi jumuseyo." I went straight to my bed and snuggled close to my bunny. This year is going to be harder then I thought.

 

Yongguk's Pov.

 

As I lay in my bed, I wondered how this year would be with my crush as my roommate. Zelo, his name keeps running through my head. What if he finds out? This year will be hard for me, every time I see his cute face with those cute lips I just want to kiss them I want to do many things to him, but what if he doesn't like me back?

 

Maybe I need to stay away from him as much as I can. What if we have classes together? What if I have to sit next to him in classes? I need to stop thinking about these things! The door opened and I looked up. Oh god its Zelo, he looks so cute! "So your back? I was just about to go to sleep so..umm.. annyeonghi jumuseyo." Ugh I'm a babo why cant I say  something else I'm not even sleepy. 

 

"Annyeonghi jumuseyo." Man he is just to cute! Zelo went to his bed without looking up and snuggled to his bear. I wish I was that bear, I want his arms around me and only me. Aniyo! I need to stop thinking these things, there is no way he can like someone like me. Before to long I heard him snoring quietly. Even that was cute, Zelo please get out of my head your making me go crazy. Stop thinking of him and just go to sleep you babo! After about 30 more minutes of my thinking naughty thoughts of Zelo I finally fell asleep. This year is going to be harder then I thought.

 

-That next morning-

 

Zelo's Pov.

 

My alarm woke me up an hour early today, so I could slip in the shower before Yongguk woke up. I quietly made my bed and laid my bunny right in the center, before grabbing my stuff for my shower. I glided into the bathroom and closed the door so slowly, then locked it setting my things on the counter. "Phew, I am so glad I didn't wake him up." I whispered to myself, and the water just right before stripping off my pajama's, and hopping in the shower.

 

 I washed body and hair at least three times because of how nervous I was, but I didn't want to be late for classes, so I finished up shut off the water and slipped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, only showing my torso, I smiled at my image in the mirror and then quickly grabbed another towel and dried the forever going water droplet's off my chest. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and saw that Yongguk was still sleeping. I better wake him, but I am scared he might yell at me. I have to because if I don't he'll get in trouble. 

 

I thought to myself and walked over to his bed looking at his sweet face, I blushed slightly to myself and tapped his shoulder. "Yongguk....Yongguk it is time for sch-" He grabbed my arm and pulled me on to his bed hugging me close. I started to freak out, So I lightly smacked his head watching him jolt up as I fell on the floor. "Owwie!" I pouted and rubbed my right elbow, as Yongguk looked at me.

 

"Wae, are you floor?" He smiled, I was trying to search for something to say but nothing came out I was just staring at him.

 

 "....Zelo .....Zelo you ok?" Yongguk asked me as I returned back to reality and smiled slightly blushing.

 

"N-ne I am fine, but we are going to be late for class." I said looking at my watch, His mouth opened into an O shape as he hurried to his dresser and changed. Also he was right in front of me so I got to see his nice toned body, I wanted to touch him but I could never, he would think I am gross. So I stood up, grabbed my bag and fled out of the door leaving him in there. I could handle being in there and seeing his body, it was just a big no, no.

 

Yongguk's Pov.

 

When Zelo came to wake me up I actually did wake up when he tapped my shoulder, but I didn't open my eye's I want to try an experiment, so I grabbed his arms and pulled him onto my bed hugging him. But right then he lightly smacked my head, so I decided to pretend to wake up then I saw him fall on the floor. "Owwie." He pouted and rubbed his right elbow, I looked at him and simled. "Wae, are you on the floor?" I asked as if I didn't know, he replied with nothing so I asked him if he was ok.

 

"N-ne I am fine, but we are going to be late for class."

 

He said as I opened my mouth into an O shape, and ran to my dresser getting dressed. After I was done I saw him dash out of the bedroom with his stuff, I frowned thinking he would wait for me. But I guess not, so I hurried slipped on my shoes, shutting and locking our dorm with my key. I ran to class as fast as I could I opened the door to the science room because that was my first class and sure enough there he was sitting alone while everyone else in the room had someone to sit by.

 

Then the teacher walked up to me, as I bowed and introduced myself. She smiled nicely at me. "Hello Yongguk since you are the last one in the class you have to sit by Zelo." I gulped a huge lump in my throat and nodded, walking to my spot and sitting down nervously.

 

"Annyeong!" I smiled to him and then concentrated on the front of the class.

 

-After classes in the dorm  at 8:00 p.m.-

Zelo's Pov.

 

I walked in the dorm tired from all the knowledge that got stuck in my brain. But I did get my homework done so I didn't have to worry about that. I saw that Yongguk wasn't anywhere to be seen in the dorm, so I walked into our kitchen and made some ramen I stuck some in a bowl for him and put it in the microwave so it wouldn't get cold and stuck a note on his bed telling him. Then I grabbed my bowl and chopsticks and ate mine all up. After a while I got bored and really tired so I slipped into my pajama's, and crawled into bed pulling down my covers, but not covering myself back up and hugging my bunny tightly.

 

No ones' Pov.

 

Yongguk walked into the dorm, tired, and saw a note on his bed. He picked it up and read it, he smiled then gazed at Zelo. "Ah, you are so aegyo!" He whispered to himself and walked into the kitchen grabbing his bowl and chopsticks eating it quickly. When he was finished he set the bowls and chopsticks in the sink rinsed them out and walked over to Zelo smiling and covering him up in his blankets. "Aegyo!" Yongguk chuckled, he walked over to the dorm door and locked it so no one could get in. Then he crawled over to his bed and fell asleep watching Zelo.