Chapter Two

School Days [Semi-Hiatus, Sorry earthlings!]

Bang's Birthday ^^


-The next Day-

Zelo's Pov.

 

I woke up right before my alarm clock and I shut it off so it would wake up Yongguk. I then grabbed the black and red masked bunny from under my bed and set it on my bed. I searched for the blue and white wrapping paper. I looked everywhere I can't believe, I couldn't find it. I looked under one last time and saw it right up against the wall. I rolled my eyes and grabbed it, I took the bunny, a box, and then wrapping paper to the kitchen to wrap it. I first stuck the cute bunny in the box, then I set the top of the box on it and wrapped it up I smiled at it. 

 

I didn't put my name on it because, I didn't want him to know what I got him. I smiled and set it at the end of his bed and heard knocking,I jumped and put my hand on my chest because I got so scared. But I quickly walked over to the door and opened it hushing the others in. "Ah~ Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled and bowed to my hyung's. "Just set your gifts by the end of his bed!" I smiled and closed the door behind them.

 

"Ok everyone, I have an idea come here." They all nodded and walked over to me, huddling into a circle. "Ok, I was thinking we could all stand around his bed and yell happy birthday or something like that." I looked at all of them hoping they would like the idea.

 

"Umm ani, we don't want to give him a heart attack." Jong Up giggled and thought.

 

"Or we could have you wake him up and then yell it." YoungJae smirked to me.

 

"W-wae me?" I looked innocently at them, they all smiled evilly at me.

 

"Because you like him." Himchan whispered in a giggle, I blushed a deep red as looked down at the ground.

 

"Come on wake him up!" Daehyun smiled and nudged me.

 

"F-fine ...gather around the bed and I'll go wake him up." I tried to get my blushing to stop but it wouldn't, I quietly walked over to him as the others were all staring at me waiting. "Y-Yongguk...wake up." I shook him a little, he smiled slightly and opened his eyes slightly.

 

"Oh annyeong Zelo." he smiled to me and I was smiling so much my cheeks were actually starting to hurt.

 

"HAPPY BRITHDAY!" We all yelled to him as he sat up in his bed looking at the others.

 

"Kekeke, did we scare you!" Himchan giggled, as Yongguk laughed and nodded.

 

"Ne, I thought only Zelo was here." He rubbed his eyes clean from sleep and stood up, he was really close to me. I felt my face turn a cold pale white.

 

"GROUP HUG!" Daehyun smiled as they all ran over to us and squished us in a hug.

 

"Ahhh." I playfully screamed.

 

"Time to open presents." YoungJae smiled and walked over to the presents grabbing as many as he could and set them on Yongguk's bed.

 

"Open this one, open this one." Himchan pointed to his present obviously and Yongguk smiled and opened it.

 

"Oooh a new jacket, I like it." He smiled and hugged it. "Okay next!" He smiled and looked up at me, I blushed and looked away from him.

 

"This one." Daehyun tossed his present to Yongguk, he caught it and smirked. He opened it eager.

 

"I like this." He held up six bunnies on a red alarm clock.

 

"Haha I don't think that will help he never wakes up until Zelo does." YoungJae giggled and smirked at me as i lightly punched his arm.

 

"Yah!?!?" I whined as Yongguk smiled.

 

"Gwenchaniyo!" I blushed and looked away from him.

 

"Ok, this one is the most amazing gift ever." Daehyun smiled as Yongguk opened it and saw a pair of red and black sneakers with his bunny on them.

 

 "OH MY GAH!" Yongguk stared at them like it was food, I giggled and grabbed my present, I slowly gave it to him holding each side. "Oooh Zelo is this your present?" He smiled and looked up at me grabbing the sides of the box touching my hands. I felt a jolt of eletricity go through my body as he held my hands. I stared at him blushing so red it felt like I was sweating.

 

"YAH, are you going to let go of the present or do you two need a room?" YongJae smirked to us as I turned around glaring at him.

 

"ANI, WE DON'T!" I pouted and sat on my bed, as Yongguk smiled to me and opened the present.

 

"OH MY ING GAH, I..I I LOVE IT!" Yongguk pulled out the bunny I got him. He squeezed it so tight I thought the head was going to pop off. "Ok I need to know who got me this, now!" He smiled and looked at all of us. All of the others shook their head no and I was the last one, I smiled and nodded.

 

"Ne, I-I got you t-the bunny." I blushed as I felt him squish me in a hug, I smiled a little scared but I hugged him back. His hug was warm and comfortable, its like his hugs were meant for me.

 

When he let go I didn't know what to do so I just stood there, my face most likely red. "Are you to secretly dating behind our backs?" YongJae asked like it involved him if we were or not.

 

"ANI, I-I'm not gay!" When Yongguk said that my heart almost stop. Not Gay? Does that mean I have to give up on him now?

 

"You can tell yourself that, but I think you to look good together!" YongJae really needed to stay to himself sometimes. I felt as if I was going to cry, why did this question have to come into play.

 

Yongguk's Pov.

 

"ANI, I-I'm not gay!" I looked over to Zelo who looked like he was going to cry. I shouldn't have said that, I'm a bad person for lying like that, Zelo please forgive me for lying. Zelo looked up just enough for me to see how hurt he was from what I said. I looked over at Daehyun who slowly slid down his mask and started talking.

 

"I think that might have been a bad question YongJae, it was not funny, and can't you tell Zelo is hurt because of it. You know well that there are rumors around the school about him being gay!" Every one was surprised at Daehyun for speaking, he usually only said a few words but not today. YongJae stood there with his mouth wide open at the fact Daehyun said something.

 

  Zelo's Pov.

 

 I didn't want to be in the same room as him, so I ran out of the room to get away from this from what I could hear every one started fighting again. I hated it when they got like this, it isn't the first time this has happened. The fight like this all the time, I ran outside even though it was cold out. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, I cried for it seemed like forever before I felt a warm embrace. When I looked up it was Yongguk, I didn't want to see him right now, but I was happy he ran after me. He put a cover over my shoulders and smiled down at me telling me to stand up. I did as he said, like I normally do. I always followed anything he told me to do, only because I love him. We walked back to our dorm, everyone was still there fighting with each other.

 

Yongguk's Pov.

 

I really didn't want anyone fighting in front of Zelo any more so I took a deep breath and let them hear what I wanted to say. "YAH, GET THE OUT OF MY DORM BEFORE I ING KICK YOUR A$SES OUT MYSELF!" I found I quite funny that they ran out without any hesitation. I felt bad about yelling in front of Zelo so I sat him down on the couch, it looked like Zelo was slowly falling asleep. "Lets watch some t.v..." I mumbled quietly trying not to scare the half asleep Zelo. Zelo only nodded at me, so I the TV and we watched it till I felt his head on my chest. He fell asleep on me, he is so cute! I pulled his body off the couch and held him bridle style, then carried him to his bed. I laid him down gently and walked over to the T.V. turning it off, I myself was getting tired, so I decided to sleep. I grabbed the bunny he got me and held it close to myself as I walked over to his bed and laid beside him falling asleep. 

 


-Updated by both Authors ^^