Changmin :)

Reacquainted Love

 

*Changmin's Point of View*
 
 
I tried hard to include Kyu in our conversation, but that was hard with the way Sungmin was acting. It was the Sungmin I had met. And also the one I liked the least. Kyuhyun may not be the best person, but he changed Sungmin for the better. 
 
 
Kyuhyun stood up suddenly. He stretched out his muscles making sure not to look at Sungmin. After a second he spoke, "Changmin, I'm going to get some hot chocolate. would you like some?" Kyuhyun was angry, I could tell. I decided to just nod my head in response. He faced Sungmin and asked him the same question. However he didnt address him by name, just called him you and By Sungmin's reaction he didnt like that. Sungmin shook his head. "Didn't think so. I'll be back" With that Kyuhyun left the room. 
 
 
I dont think i've ever seen him move so fast...
 
 
Sungmin groaned. "I cant believe he's friends with me." I raised one of my brows, guess Kyu didnt tell him. "Your more than that." Sungmin looked at me shocked. As if I told him the worst had happened. "Are you implying that he's my boyfriend? Because i'm not gay and even if i turned gay i wouldn't date him."
 
 
Yep. Rude, obnoxious Sungmin. Oh, how i didnt miss you.
 
"Think whatever you want, but I'm going to tell you this because you need to know." I gave Sungmin my most serious look and he returned it. "That guy cares more about you than anyone I know." Sungmin scuffed at my comment and I was suddenly greatful for the patients i was graced with. "Were are your parents Sungmin-hyung? Not here. Who was the first person you saw when you opened your eyes? Not me. Who's the one paying for your medical bills? Not your brother. Kyuhyun. He is HERE, you saw HIM first, he's going to pay for YOUR bills."
 
Sungmin looked confused, angry and hurt. Like a child who found out that Santa Clause wasn't real. "I know you dont like him, but he is here for you even though your pushing him out. You need to realize that you werent the only one who got hurt from that accident. While your injuries may be obvious, his are not." Sungmin looked around, feeling guilty- I'm sure. Good. He needed to have some idea about what Kyuhyun was going through.
 
"And on top of your behavior. You didnt bother to even try to remeber. Sugnmin-hyung your my friend, but somethings are just wrong."
 
Sungmin looked down at the white tiled floor. I felt a little bad for making him feel guilty, but he needed to hear it. He needed to realize that he wasn't always right. Sungmin didn't speak for a long while, but when he did I was happy to hear the change in his voice. "He asked if I would move in with him...I think I will."
 
Suddenly without any warning Kyuhyun entered the room, Sungmin immidiatley quieted. "Changmin, Here I got you the biggest cup. Since I know you drink alot." Kyuhyun spoke without looking and I noticed he had 3 cups even though Sungmin said he couldn't have any. As if on que Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and handed him a cup. "What's this?" 
 
"Tea. Its supposed to have like a honey flavor- I know you like sweet things so i figured you like it." Kyuhyun gave Sungmin small smirk and then sat down in his original spot. The room was quiet. No of us spoke for a long time, I just sat there. Drinking my hot chocolate and watching Sungmin and Kyuhyun do the same. My cup was half full when Sungmin finally spoke. "So...What type of job do you two have currently?"
 
 
I shrugged my shoulders, "Bartender. Still working towards my degree in music." 
 
Sungmin's mouth formed an 'o' and then he looked at Kyu, waiting for his response. "A singer. Changmin and I work at the same place. It's kind of a dinner and a club mixed to form an awkward establishment." Sungmin quizically looked at Kyuhyun not sure how to respond. I chuckled at his natural aegyo. "Dinner in the day were Kyu sings fancy pansy boring ballads, club at night were Kyu runs around singing obnoxiously loud pop songs." I clearified. Kyuhyun smiled at my comment while Sungmin just nodded, looking as if he still didn't get it.
 
"Well we've been here for quite some time...maybe we should go." It was ment to be a statement, but the way I said it made it sound more like a question. Kyuhyun looked at me as if he was sad. "We've been here for an hour and a half, besides SungJin should be here soon."
 
"Ok, i guess if you have to." Sungmin said sounding a little bit sad. I looked at Kyuhyun and he looked as Sungmin had sounded. Sighing, I stated something that would hopefully please them both. "We'll come back tomarrow, ok?" Both looked happy and nodded. God, this two  are gonna be the end of me...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for it being so super short, but the whole time i was writing this i was thinking of my next chapter :( hopefully it'll be longer :)