The dream

Reacquainted Love

 

SUNGMIN'S POINT OF VIEW
 
 
As soon as Changmin and Kyuhyun left i felt lonely. I never did like that type of feeling. I was left with my thoughts, which immidiately had me thinking of my decision. Do I really wanna live with some kid who I cant even remember? 
 
You're more then that.
 
My face heated up as I thought of what Changmin had said. Could me and Kyuhuyun really be more then that. It seemed impossible, he's a man and so am I. That was wrong. Men were meant to be with woman, not with other men. But He is cute. I quickly shook my head. Kyuhuyun is NOT cute! He is a grown man and I am no more attracted to him then I am my own brother. I shivered lightly at that absolutely disgusting thought. And as if on cue my baby brother Sungjin walked. 
 
"Hey." He said it softly, with a small smile. I raised an eyebrow. "Hey, didn't know you knew what quiet meant." He glared at me for that, but continued to smile none the less. "How are you feeling? Has anyone else come to visit you?"  I gave him my best smile, trying to ignore the difference in his personality. "Yes, Changmin and uh... Kyuhyun."  Sungjin gave me a smile. "That guy really does care...I'm suprised you forgave him though."
 
"Why wouldn't I?" I asked, completely lost as to why I shouldn't forgive such a nice  interesting person. Sungjin's eyes widened, "You seriously don't remember?" I shook my head. "Well... I guess I should tell you..."
 
 
LINEBREAK LINEBRREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK
 
 
 
 
KYUHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW 
 
 
 
"Are you sure it's ok for us to leave him alone with Sungjin? I mean his family hates me."
 
"Oh, come on Kyu, Sungjin doesn't hate you. The rest of his family does, but not Sungjin. BEsides what would he have to gain from making you look bad?"
 
I started fittiling with my fingers as Changmin continued to drive. "I don't know, his brother back?" Changmin scuffed at the idea. "They were never close." I bit the inside of my cheek. "He hates seeing anybody happy." Changmin was silent for a while.  Finally his eyes narrowed. "I will not let him ruin your relationship Kyuhyun. I promise." 
 
Changmin seemed pretty serious about what he said, besides when has Changmin ever lied to me? Never. 
 
"It's  not you I'm worried about." I mumbled. The car stopped music and I loooked up to see we were at my house. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that. We'll I gotta, Junsu and Minho invited me to play soccer with them. Try to relax, please." I nodded my head, stepping  out of the car. I waved goodbye as Changmin exited my driveway and then entered my home. 
 
It felt odd. It was so unsually quiet and empty. I was so used to constantly coming home to Sungmin, so used to seeing that smile right at the doorway. I never thought about not coming home to that. Suddenly I felt really lonely. 
 
"I should just go to bed". I thought, taking off my shoes and jacket I went to the bedroom. Once there I lied down not even bothering to change into more comfortable clothes. It was after I wraped myself in the blanket that I realised how tired I really was, I fell asleep almost instantly.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
                            "Kyu, your so funny!" Sungmin's laugh filled my ears and his smile was so bright, so innocent that I just had to smile back.  It had been eight months since we started dating and I had never been so happy in my entire life. "Sungminnie, why don't you come over to my house today."  I said it as sweetly and innocently as I could, which wasn't easy for me.  Sungmin tilted his head, blinking cutely. "I don't know Kyuhyun."  He looked nervous as if he gave the wrong answer. I just smiled back at him. "Don't look so worried I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna be alone, just me and you."  Sungmin smiled and nodded, "Okay, i'll go."
 
                                I stood up, pulled out Sungmin's chair for him, left some money on the resteraunt's table and then we left together. I open the door for him before I enter the car myself. As I drove I had one hand on the stearing wheel and the other holding Sugnmin's. Looking to my left I couldn't help, but to smile once again at the beauty I saw there. He was utterly perfect, and I'm still trying to figure out what I had done right to deserve someone so amazing. I never want to hurt him, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. This perfect man. 
                        
                                Luckily I didn;t live to far from the resturant we were at. I pulled the car into the driveway. I looked over at Sungmin again, "Come on, lets go." He gave me a simple nod andthen we exited the car. Sungmin stopped to stare at the house. Suddenly I felt embarrassed, remembering that he lived in a masion. "I...I know it's not much, but its mine." He looked back at me, giving me a smirk. "I think its nice and realistic. My huge home that has 8 rooms is ridiculous. Why would four people need 8 rooms?" He roled his eyes as if to further prove his annoyance. I chuckled, liking how modest he was. I streched out my hand for him tto take. He grabbed my hand and I led him into the house. Thankfully i cleaned in the morning because Sungmin immidiately ran aroung the place, after taking off his shoes. "Aigoo, This place is so charming! IS THAT A LOFT!?" Sungmin ran up the only set of stairs and entered the small upstair space."WOW ! I can see your whole living room and kitchen...WAAH!!! AN AIR HOCKEY TABLE! KYU THIS. IS. AWESOME!" He continued to run around like that, screaming about everything he found interesting. I just stood back watching, laughing at his childness. He then entered my room, which was under the loft and didn't take long for him to get to, becasue of the small place. I followed him in the room. He was currently looking out my window to the view of my front yard. I went over to him and wrapped my hands around his waist, burying my head into his neck. "You're so cute." I mumbled. "Th-thanks..." 
                       
                                I kissed his neck, then turned him around to face me. He gave me a questioning look and I just wanted to kiss him again. "Sungmin...this is really sudden, but I love you." His eyes widened at my words, his cheeks soon became red and he looked away. "I-I love you, too Kyuhyun." I lifted his head with my fingers so that I could ook into his eyes. "Saranghae." I said before kssing him softly on those soft lips. I could feel him smile into the kiss before he leaned in.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
                              I opened my eyes looking around for my Minnie, before I remembered he's not there. I felt tears well up in my eyes again. Ihad completely forgot about that night. The night I confessed. Suddenly I felt worse then I did  before I ahd slept. All I wanted was to make him happy. Was to have him be mine, be with me forever. Yet I couldn't reember how much he ment when he was here. I let the tears slide down my cheeks, letting small pathetic whimpers escape me. I wanted deperatley to be comforted, but there was no one here to comfort me. Why couldnt I have this dream a week ago. When Sungmin knew who I was, when he loved me, when I could hold him and tell him I was sorry.  Is this my punishment? Is this what A demon like me gets for taking adventage of an angel like Sungmin? 
  
 
"I'm sorry." I sobbed out, my voice cracking, "I take it all back...I take it back..."
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
so this took me forever. i kept getting destracted... i have the attention span of a puppy  anyway i tried to make it as long as possible, i'm gunna update soon since i have nothing else i REALLY need to do this week. Thanks for reading, COMMENT!!! <3