I want to go back to DSP

In love with a cyborg girl.

 

Doojoon and Hara were the only ones downstairs. Doojoon closed his laptop and asked Hara, 'Aren't you going to bed?' Hara looked up at him and shook her head. 'Not yet, but i'll go soon. Don't worry about me' She gave him a reassuring smile. Doojoon nodded and walked out of the livingroom upstairs. Hara lowered her head back down and sighed. 'I should go to bed soon' She said to herself. After half an hour later she turned the tv off and walked upstairs to her room.  She looked at the surroundings around her. She looked at each door, trying to remember something. But nothing didn't help. She opened her bedroom door and closed it afterwards. She placed her pj's on and went to bed. Well.. She tried but she couldn't sleep. She missed her memory but also her sisters. *How are they doing in DSP?* She thought. 'Should i call them?' She whispered to herself. *No, they're sleeping already*. 
 
Soon it was the next day and Hara haven't slep at all. She felt somehow scared and uncomfortable here. She didn't feel... at home on earth. She wanted to go back to her sisters. She walked out of her bed towards the bathroom and grabbed some BB cream because of her dark circles under her eyes. She then sat back down on her bed and grabbed her special phone from DSP. She contacted her sisters. After 10 seconds somebody answered her phone call. 'Yobeoseyonggg?' She could hear the voice of the maknae which she awefully missed. Suddenly tears were falling down from her eyes and she had a lump in . 'Yobeoseyo?' She heard again. She coughed and then answered. 'Y-yobeoseyo?' She almost whispered but loud enough for Jiyoung to hear. 'Who's this? J-jamkkanman..' It was silent for a while untill her phone vibrated again. An invitation for a videochat. She accepted it and aimed the camera on herself. 'Omo! Eonni!' She heard Jiyoung say. 'Hey, Maknae.. How are you?' She asked? 'I'm fine eonni! I miss you so much~ Did you find the source yet? ppaliwa (hurry up) So you can come back again~' Jiyoung whined. By now all of the sisters had come to see Hara. 'Source... what source?' She whispered but loud enough for them to hear. 'What do you mean? You came there after all for your sisters source' Gyuri said. 'I don't get you guys?' They looked at each other and whispered. 'What is she talking about? She is there for the source.' 'Yah, stop fooling around and get your sisters source back' Gyuri said seriously. Hara coughed and said. 'I actually.. need to tell you something..' They were silent untill Nicole spoke. 'Marhaebwa (say it)' 'I-I ... have lost my ....' She couldn't finish her sentence because Jiyoung interrupted her. 'YOU LOST THE SOURCE!? OH NO, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!' She almost cried. 'No that's not it, listen to me please!' Hara said. They were silent again. 'I... have lost my.. memory..' She could finish her sentence without somebody interrupting her. 'You what!?' Seungyeon asked her. 'I also don't know how it comes but i don't remember anything! Please help me, I want to go back to you' She begged. 'You can't' Gyuri suddenly said. 'Why not!?' She asked her eonni. 'I don't know why i'm here so why can't i go back. Then you guys can tell me everything from the beginning and I can start all over after that!' Gyuri was doubting but said. 'I'll call you back, Bye' She stopped the phone call and a black screen was now seen on Hara's phone. 'Damnit!' She threw her phone on her bed. Kikwang heard her curse which suprised him. So he knocked on the door but he didn't heard anything. 'You in there Hara?' He knocked again but no answer. He slowly opened the door and saw Hara sitting on the corner of her bed with her hands in her hair and her lowered down. He slolwy approached her and sat next to her. He reached for her back and slowly it. 'You okay Hara?' He asked her. She looked at him and said.  'Do i look like i'm okay?' He obviously knew she wasn't okay but he wanted to ask her anyways. 'You know, i'll always help you' He carefully said. Hara looked up again and said. 'That's all nice of you but i know you can't help me with this.. i just.. want to be alone at the moment' She said. Kikwang just nodded and slowly walked out of her room. Hara lied down and tried to sleep it off.
 
She finally had slept for a few hours and went downstairs. Everybody was already downstairs eating their dinner. 'Oh, Hara-ssi' Hyunseung said. Everybody turned around and saw Hara in the dooropening. 'How are you Hara?' Kikwang asked her. 'Feeling a bit better now..' She replied with a smile. 'You want to eat something?' 'Actually.. yes please' He walked up to the kitchen and Hara followed him. He made her food ready untill he finally spoke. 'You want to talk about it?' Hara looked up and said. 'Err... not really ... sorry, Maybe when i'm ready' She said. Kikwang was sad that she didn't fully trust him, Or that was what he thought but he tried to smile anyways. 'Food is ready, Here you go' He gave her her plate and walked to the livingroom eating together with BEAST and Hara. 
 
After Dinner Hara went upstairs and looked at her cellphone. 'One missed call' She said to herself. She suddenly got a message, she opened it and saw that it was from her sisters. It said;
 
We've decided that you can come back to DSP.
9 PM at the place where we have dropped you. 
 
She couldn't believe her eyes. She's going back to home. *FINALLY* She grabbed her suitcase and placed her clothes inside. Junhyung heard loud noises so he opened the door and saw Hara with her suitcase on the ground. 'Where are you going?' He asked her. She looked up and smiled. 'Home'