Not a date with KC3.

In love with a cyborg girl.

It was a boring saturday afternoon and Kikwang was pretty bored. He sat behind his desk with his laptop on top if it, watching and listening to new music video's while he was chatting with his schoolmates. He turned around in his chair because of boredom. 'Naneun OTTOKHAEE~' He sang Bi's love song. He stood up and danced on it while singing to the song, exactly at the part where he's supposed to lift his shirt up, the worst thing happened, Or... for him it was embarrassing. Hara stormed inside and stood still because of the view in front of her. They were both speechless and Kikwang was shocked for a while. Hara quickly turned around even though it didn't  while Kikwang pulled his shirt down. He cleared his throat and asked her. 'W-what is it?' 'Ah.. nothing, I heard some screaming so i wanted to check up on you... just in case. But i see, you're fine so..' She turned around and slowly closed the door behind her. He waited untill she was out of sight. 'Mwoya, What was that!' He slapped himself while he sat down on his bed with his head in his hands. 'It was probably nothing for her, after all.. she doesn't have feelings right? Geurae.. just think that way Kikwang... Himnae! (Fighting)' He sat straight again and was in deep thought. 'What to do now?' He thought about things to do on a saturday afternoon. 'A... date?' 'Ani.. Not a date ... just.. showing Seoul to her.. Yeah.'

'HARAAAAAAAAAAA~' Kikwang came from upstairs to downstairs, running to the kitchen where Hara was talking with Doojoon. Kikwang looked up at him but then totally ignored him and pushed him a bit aside. 'Yah, being rude to your hyung?!' Kikwang didn't even listen to him and just walked up to Hara. 'Tsk, jashik-ah! (Punk)' Doojoon made funny motions behind Kikwang's back, it was for Hara to laugh but.. yeah. He still didn't know she was a cyborg so it didn't made her laugh at all. Sadly he walked out of the kitchen, towards the livingroom. 'So you called me Kikwang-ssi?' Hara asked while she was cutting the cucumbers for Yoseob and Dongwoon because they wanted a sandwich. 'Ah nae.. Err, you want to go to the city with me?' Hara looked at him and then slowly nodded. 'To town? Yeah, why not. Sounds good' 'ASSAAAA!' Kikwang screamed like he just won the world cup. Hara made a face and he immediatly stopped, and coughed. 'So.. err, you're done in half an hour?' Hara looked at the clock above her and said. 'I think i can make it then, Yoyo, Dongwoonie! Your sandwiches are done!' She screamed from the kitchen. *Dongwoonie? YOYO?!  Wth what are those for nicknames? she doesn't even have a nickname for me....* They were there in no time. 'Ahhhh! Gomawo noona' Dongwoon gave Hara a hug and then a kiss on her cheek. *WHAT THE ACTUAL ... IS THIS PUNK DOING!?* Kikwang was on fire.. you could say. Hara looked at Kikwang and saw how red his face was. 'Omo! Kikwang you sick?' She placed her hand on his cheek and felt his steamig hot cheeks. Now they were even hotter because of how close she was to him.

'Ye, i'm fine.. go make yourself ready okay?' He accidentally wiped her hand with force away, or that's what he thought and quickly walked upstairs. 

'What to wear?' He looked through his huge closet. 'Should i go for cute, Casual.... chic? omfg somebody help meeeeeeeeh!' 'Just go natural Kiwi chingu, no need to dress up for her' Was what Hyunseung said while he walked by. 'Yah! i jashik' *Casual then...?*

*Hmm, yepp.. i think this is good.* He looked at himself in the mirror and then walked up to Hara's room. He knocked twice on it. 'Nae?' He heard her voice from the other side. 'You ready?' He asked her. 'Almost, jamkkanman!' She screamed back. 'Okay, i'm done' She opened the door and then.. Kikwang couldn't close his mouth. 

She looked incredibly y and cute at the same time. 'You're drooling Kikwang-ssi kkeke' She shyly laughed at him. He looked down and quickly wiped his mouth. 'Err well, You ready?' Yep, gaja!' She walked down the stairs and walked to the living room. 'BEAST, I'm going with Kikwang to town, Annyeong!' She waved at all of them. 'Ah noona noona noona! Can i come with you!?' Dongwoon stood up while he tried to hang on her arm but Kikwang quicky stood in front of her. 'NO, us alone. Go with Yoseob or somebody else *merong*' He stuck his tongue at Dongwoon and grabbed her hand and quickly ran to his car. 

They arrived at the Han river wich Hara didn't really liked but she agreed to it because Kikwang looked happy. 'What are we going to do here?' She asked him. 'Sailing' He smiled at her. 'W-what?' 'You don't like that?' 'You know.. i can't take water..' 'Ah.. don't worry! It's a big ship. 'Well.. if you say so..' Her grib on his hand became more tighter and he could feel that clearly. 'Don't be so scared Hara, Nothing is going to happen' He reassured her. 'A-araseo' They walked up to the ship and stepped inside. It was big and very classy. They walked up to outside and slowly a twilight appeared in the air. 'Whoa.. it looks so.. beautiful' She totally forgot her fear for water and just looked at the view in front of her and nothing else. Untill she saw a awfully familiar body in the distance. 'What... this is more then the second time already..' The body just stood there, she could clearly see it was staring at her but because of the twilight and darkness around it she could not see who but she felt like she knew that person better then nobody else. *Jb...?*