Feelings.. for KC3 i mean Hara?

In love with a cyborg girl.

 

They were done with school and walked towards their locker. Unfortunatly for Kikwang was Hara's locker far from his locker, so he waved at her and said. 'Go to your locker already, i'll be there in a minute.' So she walked up to her locker while she searched trough her pocket for her key. 'Here it is' She mumbled to herself. She opened her bag and grabbed some books and placed them in her bag. She grabbed the end of the locker and closed it. she turned around and got the shock of her life. 'Yah! kkamchagya!' She punched the others shoulder. 'Aw, neomu apeoda! (it hurts)' JB faked tears. 'Aww, Mian' 'So..' JB began. 'So...' Hara copied him. 'What are you going to do today?' Hara thought about it. 'Hmm, not much.. i think cleaning and stuff with BEA-' She stopped talking because now she just said to much. 'With who? Bea..? BEAST?' 'Nothing, it's really nothing! But why did you ask that?' 'Just, wanted to ask if you were free today?' JB began. 'Hm, well yeah. I got nothing to do, so..' She tapped her finger on her chin. 'Is that a yes?' 'Nae' She smiled at him. 'Araseo, wanna go to the city then?' He asked her. 'Sounds good' She locked her locker and was about to go untill she remembered about Kikwang. 'Ah, Jaebeom-ssi i need to tell my .. friend though, he was actually waiting for me' 'Ah, okay. Go then i'll wait here.' 'No he said he would come here, so do you mind waiting for 5 minutes?' 'Nope, not at all' He answered. 'Araseo then- Hey!' Hara waved her hands. JB turned around and wasn't really happy with the person who was walking towards them, and you could say the other also wasn't happy to see JB. 'Hey Hara, and..' 'Jaebeom' Jaebeom interrupted him. 'Ah.. nae.. JB, But Hara' He now turned towards Hara and completely ignored JB. *I jashika! (this rascal)* Was what JB was thinking. 'You're walking with me today?' He asked her. 'Ah, Mian.. i'm going to the town with..' She turned her head and looked at JB. '-With Jaebeom' Kikwang was a little bit mad because asked Hara to wait for him so they could walk together and now she's going to do something else with JB. 'Ah well.. okay, Bye then' Was all Kikwang said and just walked away. Hara was a bit stunned because of his attitude. 'You ready?' JB asked her, she nodded and went with JB to town.
 
'What do you like to do?' JB asked her. 'Hmm, i don't know. I'm not very long here at this pla-' Hara stopped her sentence halfway again. *What is wrong with you KC3! you can't be so open to other people!* She mentally talked to herself. 'What? Planet?' JB whispered the last part but he knew it was dumb of him because she ofcourse could hear that. 'Planet? nooo, i meant place, yup not very long since i've been here in Seoul' Hara continued. 'Hm, okay.. You wanna go to the arcade?' He asked her. 'Sounds fun'. 
 
They went to different places: arcades, foodstalls, clothing shops, photoboots and lot more.Everytime Hara would look at her cellphone and JB didn't know why. Sometimes she would send a message and sometimes she would just stare at nothing at her phone. It made JB a bit frustrated because he wanted the full attention of her. At the other side, Kikwang was bored at home and wanted to know what Hara was doing. Not because he's curious but he couldn't fully trust JB. So he grabbed his jacket and went with his car to the city. It was difficult to find them because Seoul town is big. So he just went past different stores and stuff untill he spotted the back of a slim girl with long brown hair. 'Hehe found you' He tried to not be seen by them but Hara could feel Kikwang's presence.
 
'Wait a minute, let me text someone?' JB grabbed her wrist and spun her around. 'Again? this is like the 10th time your texting someone..' JB told her. 'Oh, mian.. But i just want to know if everything is okay with Kikwang... Why does it bother you though?' Hara said. *Kikwang. Damn you Kikwang, I knew it. Why is she even thinking about him when she's with me* JB became a bit frustrated again and hold her wrist more tighter. Hara didn't notice it because it didn't hurt but JB saw how his knuckles became white. *What? It doesn't even hurt her? that's weird...* Hara looked down at her wrist and asked. 'Could you please let go, I really need to send this message' He slowly let go of her and she walked a bit to the side for privacy. He in the meanwhile tried it at himself. Wich didn't hurt but at a normal person it should hurt. He turned his head and looked at her. *There's something behind this girl, and i need to find out what*
 
'Yoboseyo?' Kikwang answered.
'Yoboseyongg~ with Hara, Are u okay?' 
'Yeah.. err why shouldn't i?'
'Because you just walked away, and i thought you were mad at me' She pouted which Kikwang saw. 
'Cute...' He accidentally said it out loud
'What?'
'Oh, no nothing'
'Where are you, i hear lots of people around you'
'Oh? Huh? oh somewhere..'
'I also hear an echo...' She mischievous smirked. 
'What, no? Maybe because of the quality of you cellphone'
'Aniyaaaa~'
 
JB heard the whole conversation and couldn't listen to it. If people would hear this, they probably would think that they're a couple. *But they can't be one.., that's impossible* 
 
Kikwang was watching her all long while talking to her. But was shocked when she turned her head and looked at him straight in the eyes.
 
'EEK' Kikwang quickly stepped backwards behind the corner.
'Come out, i already saw you..'
 
Hara walked up to Kikwang and let JB behind. 'Hey, why are you here?' 'I was bored..' Kikwang explained. 'Ah... i see' Kikwang came up to Hara and whispered. 'BEAST need you, would you please come with me?' Even though he whispered it, it was loud enough for JB to hear. *Why would BEAST need Hara?* 'Ah okay.. well' Hara turned around and looked at JB. 'Sorry Jaebeom-ssi but i need to go' 'Ah okay, I see u tomorrow at school right?' He asked her. 'Yes, well then.. Bye bye See you tomorrow' She walked with Kikwang towards his car. It was pretty crowded and they needed to walk across the road. People were bumping to everybody, it was intense. Hara couldn't almost see Kikwang anymore because of the people. She was nervous and wanted to get out of here. But they needed to wait untill the traffic light became green again. 'Son?'
 
Kikwang suddenly said. Hara looked up and followed Kikwang's gaze. She saw his hand who was streched out towards her hand. She slowly placed her hand in his hand and they both walked to his car and stepped inside. Hara buckled her seatbelt and looked outside. She waved one more time at JB and then they drove away. Kikwang was a bit tired but Hara wasn't. He thought about it, Hara became in a short period of time very important to him. She was now the one who was filling up his mind. And he needed to admit that he liked it. *Am i falling for her?* He looked at her again but this time she looked back. He quickly looked back to the road again and cleared his throat. She laughed a bit. 'Waegurae? (what's wrong)' 'Oh.. nothing he-he' He awkwardly smiled at her. She knew enough why he was acting this way. She did liked it in a way but also didn't liked it because she wanted to feel how he felt. She also wanted feelings at this time. She sighed and leaned her head against the window. *How come it ended like this.*
 
 JB on the other hand, saw everything and watched every movement of her untill she was out of sight. *This girl.. is making me dominant. She can't be with somebody else.. especially a human. I know all along she's a cyborg, cyborgs shouldn't be with humans... why is she even here on this planet. I need to figure out why. *