Home

In love with a cyborg girl.

'You are what!?' Junhyung asked her. She looked at him and repeated her sentence again. 'I'm going home' She said. 'Did you already told the others?' He asked her. 'Not yet, but i will.. don't worry' She gave him a reassuring smile but he wasn't happy at all. He walked downstairs with a troubled look on his face. Was he going to say it already to his brothers or should he let them wait. He decided to keep his mouth shut after all. 'Hyung, what's wrong?' Hyunseung immediatly saw the look on his face. He looked up and shook his head. 'Nothing.' With that he sat down next to Kikwang and tried to get his attention off somewhere else. A few minutes later they heard loud banging on the stairs. They were curious but let it be untill Hara walked into the livingroom with her suitcase. 'Bought something new Noona?' Dongwoon asked. 'Aish, here we go....' Junhyung whispered. 'Aniya~' She smiled and walked with her suitcase inside the livingroom. 'What then?' Hyunseung asked her suspicious. 'I'm going home' She finally said. 'WHAT!?' Yoseob was the first one to react. 'Wae? Is that so weird for me to go back home to my family?' She asked him. 'No.. not at all but it is so...' Kikwang interrupted Yoseob sentence with 'Unexpected....' It was silent for a while. 'Why?' Was the first question Kikwang asked her. 'What?' She asked him, a little bit nervous. 'Why.. are you leaving us?' He had a lump in his throat but tried to sound as normal as possible. 'Well.. i already told you.. i wanted to go back to my sisters.' Kikwang just lowered his head. Ofcourse BEAST except Kikwang didn't knew she had family at another world. They were told that she was on her own. 'You didn't had any sisters?' Hyunseung asked her. Hara remembered the day when Kikwang covered because they couldn't know about her excistence in another world. 'Well actually, they are half sisters.. not like real sisters. But i remembered that i still had their number and so i called them. At the end they wanted to meet me, and i... actually wanted to meet them too' She told them which were all lies. 'Well okay then.., Goodbye?' Doojoon stood up and gave her a hug. Dongwoon and Kikwang stayed behind while everybody gave her a hug. Hara looked at Dongwoon and asked him. 'Dongwoonie? You don't want a hug?' He couldn't look at her or else his tears would fall down. So instead she walked up to him and hugged him. 'Take care, maknae' She ruffled his hair. Then she walked up to Kikwang, she tried to hug him but he backed away. She was shocked by that but let it go. 'Well.. I've got to go now..' She said as a sign for Kikwang that she was really going, and that he wouldn't see her anymore for a long time. But his head was still lowered down. She waved at them and walked out of the livingroom. 

She walked up with her suitcase to the place where she woke up when she came to earth. She thought about Kikwang how she probably would miss him the most. How he always helped her with everything till now. She felt sad that he didn't wanted to hug her. It was (probably) the last time she would see him here. She sighed and opened her cellphone. 

'Yobeoseyo?'

'Ah nae, I'm at the place. Come and get me please'

'Okay, Nicole eonni will be there in a minute'

'Araseo, byebye'

She hung up and waited for her best friend/sister. 'So cold in here... forgot to bring my jacket' She rubbed her arms because of the cold untill she felt a cloth around her arms. She turned around and saw Kikwang. 'Omo..' She backed away a bit because of the shock. 'What are you doing here?' She asked him. 'Saying goodbye to you..' He said. 'Jeongmal kamsahabnida Kikwang-ssi (Thank you very much)' She smiled at him. It was silent for a while until Kikwang spoke. 'So..' 'What?' She looked up at him. 'Am i getting my hug?' She blushed but gave him his hug anyways. The hug was warm and felt comfortable untill someone had to break it. 'KC3!! COME PPALI~' She heard her sister. She quickly let go of Kikwang and walked up to the light. She ce more and waved at him. 'Bye Kikwang' And then she dissapeard in the air. 'Bye.. my love'

- DSP PLANET - 

In no time she was back at DSP planet. They all came up to her and hugged her. 'Omonaaa~ I've missed you eonni' Jiyoung especially hugged her the thightest. Gyuri felt something strange about Hara but let it go anyways, she thought that it was because she has been on earth to long. 'It's been a long time since i've been here, isn't it?' She asked them. 'Neh~, Omo... you look so.. tanned?' Nicole asked her. 'I guess so' Hara laughed at her. 'Oh! we need to show you something! Look outside, it finally worked.' Seungyeon said to her. 'What worked?' She asked her. 'Look, we could finally plant, plants outside. Look how pretty' She smelled on them. Hara found it pretty and looked at all the flowers they had untill she felt cold. 'Brr, it's cold in here. Let's go inside' She was the only one who walked inside. She turned around and they all looked at her. 'What?' She asked them. 'Are you alright?' Nicole asked her. 'Yes, why?' She asked them again. 'How in the hell is it possible for you to feel cold?!' Seungyeon asked her. 'Err...' She didn't told her sister yet about her becomming a human. 'I-i don't know?' 'What did you do out there?' Gyuri asked her while she grabbed Hara and pulled her into a room. 'Ouch eonni, let go you're hurting me' She said but was only been letting go when she was inside the room. 'Eonni? Where are you?! It's dark in here!!' She screamed. 'Just wait a minute' Gyuri said. Gyuri walked up behind a computer and Jiyoung led Hara onto a chair. 'Sit on here eonni' She gave her a reassuring smile which didn't matter because Hara couldn't see her.  Gyuri typed all kinds of things in and suddenly a green light was seen. 'What is that?!' Hara asked her. 'Sit still please.' She said to Hara. She scanned her whole body and found something weird. 'Where is your bead?' She asked her. 'Err.. i lost it..' She confessed. 'But how.... we can't live properly without our bead' She looked closer and found something else. 'YOU DID WHAT!?' Gyuri screamed out of shock. *Damn...* Hara cursed in herself. 'WHY DID YOU DO IT?' 'Calm down eonni! I don't even remember it myself!!' Seungyeon came later and asked her. 'You don't remember what?' Gyuri looked at seungyeon and said. 'Turning into a human.'