Please, remember me!

In love with a cyborg girl.

'NUGUSEYO!?' Hara screamed while she backed away. 'What is wrong with her, why is she acting like that?' Dongwoon whispered to Hyunseung. 'I.. don't know maknae..' He whispered back. Kikwang slowly came forward. 'Hara-ya' 'How do you even know my name' She interrupted him' 'You really don't remember....' Kikwang said. Hara saw that he was sincere and felt like it was real. That they had a history together but.. she just couldn't remember it. 'W-why.. can't i remember it..' She lowered her voice and looked down. Tears were falling from her eyes. Kikwang's eyes almost popped out of his head. 'W-what....seolma.. (this can't be)!?' 'Hara, you rememberd what had happened last night?' She tapped her chin. 'Last.. night?' She looked up. 'I only remember comming here to ear-' Kikwang quickly placed his hand in front of . BEAST looked at Kikwang like he was crazy. Kikwang slowly turned around and then asked them. 'Can you guys.. leave us alone for a few minutes?' They just looked at him but then they slowly walked away, Hyunseung last giving Kikwang a shoulderpat. 

 
'So..' Kikwang began. 'You only remember when you came to earth from KARA Planet.' He walked back and forth while staring at her. 'How'd you know all that?' She asked him.  'Well.. because i know you since day one..' 'How come i don't remember ... anything anymore then...?' She asked herself because she thought he probably couldn't hear it but she was wrong. 'That's a question for both of us to know.' She looked up shocked. 'You.. could hear me? i swear i was whispering really soft.' 'Err.. not really..' She ruffled her hair out of frustration. 'I want my memory back..' She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. 'Why are you even a human, did you want to become a human?' Kikwang asked her all kinds of questions. 'Molla! I don't know okay,' She looked at him and asked him. 'Could you please help me with my memory'
 
- MALL - 
 
Kikwang showed her the swimming pool where he still works. He opened the big doors and checked himself in. A colleague walked by and stopped because she saw Kikwang. 'Hey Kikwang! What are you doing here? You don't have to work today right?' He said. 'Oh, Hey Joon. Ah yes i don't have to work but i came by because i felt like swimming' 'Ahh..' He looked behind and saw Hara who looked around her. 'Have fun' His friend continued and gave Kikwang a smirk and then nodded towards Hara. Kikwang was following his gaze and then slapped him afterwards. 'You ..' Joon walked away and Kikwang led Hara the way. 'Follow me' He said. 
 
They were in the inside swimming pool, it was very big with lots of different slides. 'Whoa.. what.. is this' 'Hehe, This is called a swimming pool.' She looked around her. 'Why are you guys doing this?' 'Swimming, you mean?' Kikwang asked her while he walked towards the dressing rooms. Hara nodded. 'Well ofcourse, because of fun.. Swimming is fun!' Hara couldn't understand humans at this point but followed him anyways because she always was in for new things. 'So you dress yourself at this room over here, and wait here when you're done' Kikwang told her. 'Araseo' She said and walked inside the small little room. After a few minutes Kikwang came out with only his swimming trunk.  
He waited for Hara. After 5 minutes longer Hara came out of her room and stopped right away because of the sight she was seeing. She just stared at him untill he waved his hand in front of her face. 'Yah, earth to Hara' She shaked her head and quickly looked away. Covering her body because she felt.. kind of ? because of how Kikwang was dressed. 'Yah~ Loosen up, You look so uncomfortable'  *Oh you think so* Hara thought sarcastically. Kikwang grabbed her hands and shove them away.  'let's go, swim!' He smiled and walked towards the swimming pool. They were now in front of it and Hara was still a bit scared. 'Come on, You're a human now.. Water can't do you anything anymore' Hara reassured her and whispered the human part. She slowly stepped inside while she closed her eyes. She stayed like that with one foot in the water for at least a minute. She opened her eyes and saw that nothing was wrong. She calmed down a bit and then walked further into the water. Kikwang learned her how to swim so they could go further into the deep. She learned quick and soon they were in the deep. Kikwang swam behind her and saw how pretty she looked, especially in the water. 
Hara swam past him and swam circles around him. '...- Swimming anymore?' He heard Hara say. He shook his head and looked at her again. 'Sorry, what did you say?' 'Yah, Listen when i'm talking to you please' She gave him her angelic smile again. *I can't if you keep smiling like that* 'A-araseo i will, what did you say again?' He asked her. 'You don't feel like swimming anymore? Because you just stood still' 'Ah no, I like it here. I just was in deep thought. let's go~' He swam another direction. 
 
After much swimming and having lots of fun, They went to a ddeokbeoki shop. They sat down and ordered their food. Hara looked around the place. 'You remember it here again?' Hara looked around then back at him again. Kikwang had hope but it all went away when she shook her head. 'Mian..' 'That doesn't matter, we will visit other places soon' He faked a smile but Hara could see right through it. So she quickly changed the topic. 'I've had a great day Kikwang-ssi, And thank you for helping me trying to get my memory back' She sincerly smiled at him. 'You're welcome' *for you always* He thought. The food came and they started to ate it. 
 
They were walking towards home. 'Pfff, neeomuuu baebulleo (I'm so full)' Hara whined. 'Me too! But it was good right?' Kikwang asked her. 'Sure it was' Hara smiled at him. Suddenly she shivered which saw Kikwang from the corner of his eye. 'You're cold?' He asked her. 'A-aniya' But she shivered again. He chuckled and said. 'I know you are, wait' Kikwang took his jacket off and placed it over her shoulders. 'A-aniya! Keep it, You are probably cold without your jacket' She tried to place it over his shoulders but he blocked it. 'No, keep it' He smiled. *With you i'm always happy and warm inside* He smiled at himself. Soon they had reached home. He opened the door with his keys and stepped inside. Trying not to make any sound because he know BEAST or Yoseob and Dongwoon would attack them with question, and yes he was right. 'HYUNGGG!' Dongwoon came from out the shadow' 'Yah! kkamchagya (you scared me)' 'Keke, sorry...' Dongwoon thought about earlier the day and slowly approached Hara. 'Annyeong.. Noona, You okay?' Hara nodded and answered him 'Yes, i am.. wae are you concered though?' She asked him. 'Because of...' Dongwoon thouht for the first time that it would be safer not to talk about this morning so he quickly changed his sentence and said 'Never mind, Good night' He smiled and quickly went upstairs. Kikwang turned to Hara and said.  'So i'm going to bed, You too?' 'No i'll stay downstairs for a bit' She smiled at him and suddenly out of nowhere gave him a hug. While the hug Hara thought about it. *! What am i doing?* She acted cool and let go of him. 'Well, good night then' She gave him a awkward smile and walked into the livingroom. Kikwang stood there for a while but soon a dreamily smile was on his face. 
'Yeh.. hehe, Good night Hara'