On My Doorstep?

FAN ACCOUNT

 

CHAPTER TWO – On My Doorstep?

“Dowajuseyo..” (help me.) were his last words. It was barely audible since I was panicking too much and I was busy figuring out who he was.

“UWAAAAA GET OFF MEEEE.” I screamed so loudly, I thought this person was gonna stab me or something but no, this person just lied on top of me. Is this person drunk? I don’t smell alcohol though, this person actually smells pretty good :> I keep on repeating this person, this person, well sorry about that, it’s just I don’t know if this is a he or she. Wait. On top of me? If this is a she, then I’d feel her ies, but I felt nothing. OMFG IT’S A MAN OMO WHAT SHALL I DO, IS THIS . SOMEONE HELP ME. I couldn’t think straight, wait. Calm down sandy, breathe.

I tried lifting my arm and pushing him, if he really is a man, away. I pushed his head off of my shoulders first. God he’s kinda heavy. Was he a gym addict or something? I could feel his muscular biceps beside me. I tried pulling his hair to push him off. OH MY GOD, IT CAME OFF. WHAT SHOULD I DO. IS THIS PERSON A CANCER PATIENT. WELL THIS IS A LOT OF HAIR. WAIT. Extensions?O_O is this the trend in Korea lately? Wearing extensions during normal days? Or when getting out? I should get one too perhaps? Enough about that, I need to first get out of this awkward position with a man. What’s his problem anyway? Is he sleeping? Breathing? Maybe he’s unconscious? “Annyeong?” I called out but I didn’t get even a sigh from him.

I lifted his head to look at him. OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. BLOOD. OMFG WHAT HAPPEEEEENED. I tried rolling over to one side so I could be on top, well this was easier. I should’ve done this earlier -.- finally, when I stood up, I rushed to the restroom got the first aid kit I was keeping. Fortunately this kit is complete, with alcohol, iodine solution, gauze pads, bandaids, painkillers, medicines, and whatever needed in case of emergency. These are from the Philippines kekeke. I brought them with me since of course I’m scared I might get into something here in Korea, and I don’t know how to take care of myself since the medicines around here are written in Korean, I might kill myself for taking medicines that I don’t even understand. Keke and this kit is also a must since I’m studying in the School of Public Health in FEU Korea kekeke~

I looked at my clothes and god, an awful amount of blood. This is icky. What has happened to this person? I looked at him while holding my first aid kit. He’s lying on his front, and it’s evident he’s breathing so I sighed and tried to roll him over so I could clean his wounds to avoid infection. His face is all covered with blood. Poor man. Has he gotten into a fight? An accident? Who is this anyway? O_O

I decided to get a towel and basin of water first to clean him off. Do I have extra clothes? Good thing I’m a chubby girl, some of my clothes are extra-large, it could fit a man, but he’s kinda tall, it’ll probably look awkward on him >3<

I knelt beside him and wiped the dirt and blood off his face and body. Wow, his skin is so pretty, probably he’s rich, it looks like he visits the dermatologist often. I’m jealous X( I have very dry skin and this man has pretty smooth and fair skin, much like a model’s. Then I wiped his jaw. This jaw seems familiar, very pointy? He looks handsome kekeke.

I wiped the blood and dirt off his face. Wait. This face really looks familiar. I tried moving his hair to one side since it was all covering his face and I let out a loud GASP.  . THIS ISN’T TRUE. I stood up and washed my hands in the restroom. Wait, I’m dreaming right? No no, this is all just part of my morning daydream. I left the restroom and looked at him again. MY LIFE. IT IS TRUE. LEE JOON IS THIS YOUUUU?O_O

No, Sandy. This is too much of a daydream, how would joonie be right at your doorstep silly? This man probably just looks like him. Yes. OH . The blood’s flowing out again. This isn’t a good training for a doctor T_T no doctors let their patients be in pain for a long time like this, what are you doing woman?! >3<

So I immediately pulled out a bottle of iodine solution, cotton and a pair of forceps from the bag. Wow much like a doctor. I poured the solution on the cotton and slowly dabbed on the wound on the head of this man. Wow, he acquired a lot of wounds, good thing they’re not that deep. I also applied iodine solution on his arms with scratches. What happened?O_O this is getting me curious. I hope he wakes up sooner. Finally, I put a gauze pad on his head so the bleeding will stop in a while, and I’ve also placed band aids on his arms and knees. I hope he’s not sprained somewhere in his body, how should I know, he doesn’t even react to the applied iodine solution. Oh well. I pulled him away from the door. It’s weird to see a man sleeping on my doorstep right? I got myself a pillow and placed it on his head. And I also covered him with a blanket. I even changed his top. Wow, I might say, he’s such a hottie X_X with 6-pack abs. my life, this is really lee joon. But no, is Lee Joon the only person with abs?! Okay fine, daydreaming is way overboard. I removed his checkered polo and black shirt. Wow! Talk about so dirty. And I raised his hand so I could put in my large white kitty shirt.

“I hope you’re comfortable like that ahjussi.” I sighed and went on with my homework. I tried waiting for updates on MBLAQATTACK, the forum I joined years ago, if something has happened to Lee Joon. Aiya silly me. Am I really believing that this man right here, sleeping on the floor is Lee Joon?! Oh babo! (stupid) I read nothing about unfortunate encounters of MBLAQ.

I got tired of doing homework and surfing the net hours later. Weird. Ahjussi has not woken up yet and it’s been almost 5 hours. Hmm, probably by tomorrow he’ll be awake. But how can I sleep?T_T I have no blanket since that’s the last one I have?T_T oh well, I used my towel as a blanket and thank God for the spare pillow I have. And off I snooze.

“YAAAAAHH” I yawned and scratched my head. The morning light woke me up. Omo, what day is it today? Do I have class?>3< I checked my phone. YAY! It’s Saturday today! No classes! I could sleep all day, and I lied down again with a big smile on my face. Wait. Sleep? Ahjussi? I sat up suddenly and saw him still sleeping. WHAT. Is he dead or something? It’s been almost 12 hours since he got unconscious. I crawled next to him and placed my ears on his chest.

“Good thing you’re still breathing. Should I bring you to the hospital? But I think you’re okay though. I don’t even know how to bring you anywhere. I have no idea how to bring you back to your relatives, ahjussi. T_T where’s the hospital anyway?”

I’m bothered. Maybe his condition is a lot worse than I think that’s why hasn’t woken up yet? I have no idea. But I’m still sleepy. Probably tomorrow when he hasn’t woken up yet, I’ll tell kim-ahjumma to bring you to the nearest hospital. I lied down and I immediately slept again.

 

*poke* *poke* something’s bothering my face. No it’s nothing.

“uwaaa. Mommy, Korea is in the book.” I said in my sleep.

*poke* *poke* oh, now I talk when I sleep? Is there an insect or something?

“Annyeong. Aigoo. Otoke. Ummaaa.” Lol random Korean words. I’m really a crazy woman.

*poke* *poke*

“YAAAAAAHHH!” I shouted, with my eyes closed as I sat up. Who the hell is poking me?! Waking me up in my sleep? I scratched my head and slowly opened my eyes. My legs are in between 2 legs. I see two arms on my side and finally when I looked straight ahead, I see two black circles.

“UWAAAAA WHAT’S THAT?!” I moved away and I see ahjussi looking at me strangely. Oh thank God he awoke. But what’s his problem?!

“Nuguseyo?” (who are you?)

OMFG he spoke! He really looks like Lee Joon-oppa. No, stop it already Sandy, that’s too far.

“What did you say?” I asked back. Does this ahjussi know how to speak in English? Or even understand?

“Nuguseyo?” he asked again. Probably he asked the same question. I can’t understand. Oh someone help me T_T should I call kim-ahjumma? No, she might get the wrong idea that there’s some man in my room. I don’t even know him yet >.<

AH I know! I stood up and grabbed a pencil and a paper. I handed it to him.

He was sitting on the floor staring at me. he really looks good. And he does look a lot like Lee Joon-oppa. >3< is it really? NO SANDY. That is the most impossible thing to happen. This is not a fanfic! (LOL XD) get on with your life!

I handed him the paper and pencil. I hope he gets my point. He grabbed the pencil and started writing. Aiya, fortunately I think he understood my point. Good thing I know how to read hangul, I’m not good in what it means yet though. He wrote “누구세요?”.

“Nuu? Nuuguse..nuguseyoo? Nuguseyo?” I opened my text books in Korean language and searched for the word he wrote. Aiya this is harder than I thought T_T

AH YES! GOOGLE. I typed in “nuguseyo” and SUCCESS! It read “who are you?” I see!

“annyeonghaseyo ahjussi, cheoneun saendiibnida. hajiman, nuguseyo?” (hello mister, I’m Sandy, and you?) I smiled, reaching for his hand, as to shake hands. But his reaction is still plain, showing a poker face. And then he said “moreugesseoyo” (I don’t know.) I didn’t hear it fully and not understand again so I tapped the paper he was holding and he started writing down what he has said.

The cycle went on. I read the characters, googl-ed it and that’s how we talked the whole day. Our conversation went like asking for the names, I introduced myself, and he told me he doesn’t know what his name is. WTF. Really now? Is this some kind of drama? To have this amnesia thing going on? I cannot believe this. But who knows, he probably hit his head bad anyway, based from the amount of blood he has when I first saw him on my doorstep.

My stomach began growling. Oh crap. I haven’t had breakfast and I’m about to miss lunch too, it’s already 3:00PM >3< I rushed to the refrigerator and found nothing but water, some drinks, eggs and chocolates. What a lunch. I decided to cook the noodle packs I have on the cabinet. Those are the only ones I have. I started to cook 3 packs of noodles. I’m hungry and I’m sure ahjussi is hungry too.

While waiting for the noodles to be cooked, I watched ahjussi carefully from the stove and he was trying to get up. But he always falls down every time he does. Did he sprain his ankle? I walked towards him and tried checking on his ankle.

“AAHH apudaaaa!” (it hurts!) he said and I knew it, his right ankle got sprained. Aiya what happened to you. I hope this isn’t a serious fracture, but only a mild sprain. I got the bandage from the first aid box and rolled it on his ankle. He was looking at me so intently. he’s so good looking, I tried avoiding his stare. But I could feel his eyes on me. I just ignored him. I got up and also got some ice cubes and towel so the ankle won’t swell that much.

He poked me again and he touched his neck. Was his neck also sore? I checked on it then he shook his head. Aiya? What’s the matter? He then gripped his fists, acting like he’s drinking while saying “mul” (water) repeatedly.

“OHHHHH YOU’RE THIRSTY?” I laughed at my stupid guess. Of course he’d be hungry and thirsty. It’s been almost 2 days since he got here. I got a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator and he gulped everything right away. So much for being thirsty. I offered him another bottle but he shook his hand.

“Kamsahamnida” (thank you) he told me and slightly nodded. Keke~ I’m touched, this unknown man is not so bad after all. Then I heard a growling stomach. It wasn’t me though? And I saw him hold his stomach. Well it was my cue to get the noodles I was cooking and offer it to him. He started jumping up and down while clapping his hands when I reached for the bowl of noodles I cooked, so childish. He looked so happy looking at the bowl of noodles I gave him and he helped himself. I knew he was hungry. I went back to the stove and cooked fried eggs in case he eats all the 3 packs of noodles by himself. I’m hungry too you know!

I came back and I knew it, the bowl was really clean and he burped out loud. Wow this man has the appetite. I offered him the fried eggs I cooked and he just nodded. Probably he’s full, he should be! -.-

I then thought he must be bored, so I turned the TV on. I rarely turn it on because one, I can’t understand anything on the TV. Second, I don’t know what to watch. And third, I really can’t understand a single thing. Probably he will enjoy watching so I’d let him use the TV for me.

I the TV and Pororo was on. Wow, Pororo? In Korean -.- great. I expected this. I knew there was Pororo in Korea since I watched MBLAQ’s Hello Baby and the babies loved Pororo. Oh how I miss Leo, Lauren and Dayoungie >3< but ahjussi probably doesn’t want Pororo, it’s for young ones so I switched the channel.

The next channel showed a girl and a boy kissing. And we watched for a couple of seconds. OH THIS IS JUST SO DAMN AWKWARD. I immediately changed another channel.

The next channel seemed like the news. I see ambulances on the TV. The headline read

“이준 이다 실종”

(Lee Joon is Missing)

It then showed a picture of Lee Joon in a black shirt with blue checkered polo, slim pants and brown boots. OH MY GOD. I suddenly remembered the clothes this ahjussi was wearing when he collapsed on my doorstep.

“I saw boots. Wow, what fashion, brown boots? Is this a woman? Pants? And with blood? OMFG A KILLER. No stay calm, dirty pants? What? What happened to this woman? Aiya black shirt with open blue checkered polo? Dirty with scratches?”

“OH MY ING CRAP, LEE CHANG SUN OPPA IT IS REALLY YOU!” I gasped, I covered my mouth, I wanted to scream and jump for joy because it surely is Lee Joon with me, for 2 days, in my dorm, in front of me, for real! But no. I was stiff, I’m having goosebumps all over. “What happened?”

I looked at the TV again and I saw Joon’s mom crying on TV. Oh my god, my conscience. They’re all so worried, thinking where he is while I’m here, and I know what’s happening, well wait, I didn’t really expect it to be him. Whatever.

“Haneunnugudeunji also issneun eodileul uliui adeul, i-jun ida, ulileul dowajusibsio.  Ulineun jigeum maeu geogjeonghago ulineun danhohage geuga ajig sal-a issdago saeng-gaghabnida. Uri adeul-ida eodi issneunji algoissdamyeon-ida, urineun-yeogiseo min-uihamagasibsio xxx-xxx-xxx. Urineun dangsin-eul gugeolhago, urineun adeul-eun dasi gajdajuseyo.”

(Anyone who knows where our son, Lee Joon is, please help us. We are very worried right now and we firmly believe that he is still alive. If you know where our son is, please just contact us here xxx-xxx-xxx. We beg you, please bring our son back.)

Joon’s mom said over the TV. I did not understand a single thing. Oh God, I should study now so I could understand everything already. I didn’t know what’s happening, I want to cry too! Out of panic, and of course shock. It’s too bad of a timing to fangirl right now and get an autograph from him. I should know what’s happening first.

I quickly bloo and logged in again to MBA. And there, finally I saw updates.

MBLAQ Members caught up in an accident.

MBLAQ members were on their way home from a fan meeting in North Chungcheong when an overtaking truck came in front of them. The van slid, turned upside down and crashed to the wall as reported by the witnesses around the area. Fortunately, the members were not badly hurt. They are in a small hospital in North Chungcheong until they recover.

 

MBLAQ members, injured from a car accident in ChungCheong!

A report from the doctors, who were in charge of MBLAQ members’ condition, was released this morning stating the condition of the members of the idol group, MBLAQ. They’ve been reported to be caught in a car accident last Friday at North Chungcheong. MBLAQ’s Leader, Yang Seungho is in a stable condition now but his recent back injury came back again due to the impact from the car accident, thus he cannot leave the hospital yet. G.O has been reported to have mild sprain on his right leg, and a couple of scratches. Thunder has had his arm broken and needs to be treated with arm support but he’s fortunately in a stable condition. Mir has gotten mild scratches and wounds from the accident, but is in mild Trauma right now. Unfortunately, the last member Lee Joon is still nowhere to be found. Fans expressed their sincere concern thru social networking sites and thru visiting their idols in the said hospital. The members expressed their sincere gratitude towards the fans and asked them to not worry anymore since they are in a better condition. They are hoping that Lee Joon will be found sooner and they believe that he is in safe hands.

 

I sighed while reading the news. Damn. I could be a criminal right now, like this is kidnapping! I closed the tabs and sat across Lee Joon – oppa who stares blankly at the walls. He turned off the TV already. He’s probably in a state of shock and trauma right now. Oh I feel so sorry for him :( I want to hug him, but that would surely scare him off, I preferred not to.

I started talking, probably talking it out would help. I grabbed my Korean translation book and started searching for words that might bring up our conversation. But I suddenly heard his voice, very low.

“Jeoreul ti-bieseo keukeotseupnida?” (Was it me on TV?) I couldn’t understand again. I feel sorry. I couldn’t talk to him properly. I couldn’t even understand him. I let him speak for himself. Probably venting out everything will do better for him. Then he started talking again.

“Eodiya? Ti-bi-e wae? Naega yogiseo mwanhagoissneun?...” (Where am I? Why am I on TV? What am I doing here?) He paused for a while then continued. “naega nuguji?” (Who am I?) He covered his face and I suddenly heard sobs. OMFG LEE JOON CRYING WHAT AM I GOING TO DO AIGOOO >3<

I couldn’t help it. I crawled over and hugged him. I patted his back.

“There, there. Modu jal doelgeoya.” (Everything will be alright.) I said and I did not release him. We stayed like that for 5 minutes, until he stopped crying. YEAAAHH HUGGING LEE JOOON. No stop it. It’s not the good time for that. But still, I couldn’t hide the smile on my face.

He then looked at me. “Wae misoneun geoya?” (Why are you smiling?) He asked. I couldn’t understand again. Aigoo. I’m hopeless. I’m frustrated that everytime I ask him something, I don’t know what to say. I don’t even know what he says.  Probably he tells me I look like a monster, I kidnapped him, I should give him back to his family. Okay, that’s too overboard.

I opened the book I was holding and asked him “K..kuwe..Kwenchaneuseyo? Eerr..Ahh..ss.ssa..sangcheoga apa? Moo.mowo..mwongareul wonhasibnikka? Jee.joee..joesonghabnida, ajig hangug-eoleul.. manh-i ihaehal.. su eobsda yeong-eolo malhal iss-eulkka?” (Are you alright? Does your wound hurt? Do you want something? Sorry, I still can't understand a lot of Korean, could you speak English?) I let out a heavy breath after saying that sentence. God my accent was awkward. I hope he understood. He gave me a sceptical look and nodded.

“I’m okay. Thank you.” And that’s all he said. OH THANK GOD. He’s not that good of an English speaker I know, after watching a lot of shows kekeke but I was just relieved hearing that he understood me and I understand him now. :D His voice is so low. I love his English T_T please talk more oppa. I think I’m going to faint.

I checked the clock and it was already 11PM. GAAAH it’s late. And I’m dead tired. Today was a very long day. I told him “Lee Changsun-ahjussi, it’s 11PM. We should go to sleep.”

He’s being a really good boy. Keke probably too shy :) he nodded and lied down. I turned off the lights to conserve energy, since I don’t want wasting a lot of money on the electricity bill. And I lied down, perpendicular to Changsun-oppa. I let out a yawn and closed my eyes. But then I heard him say something. I think it was in English but it was too inaudible, so I asked again.

“Lee Changsun-ahjussi, did you say something?”

“Sandy-ah, I’m scared.” My heart just leapt. WTF SHALL I DOOOO. If I were not a calm and composed woman right now, I’d be jumping out of joy hearing him say that but no. I might scare him. He’s not in that good condition right now to be interacting with crazy fangirls, especially me X_X

I opened the lamp beside my laptop and I saw him sitting down, hugging his knees. I just wanna cry seeing him like that. I never knew joonie could be this, vulnerable, and pitiful. I knelt beside him again and hugged him. Then I got shocked. HE HUGGED ME BACK. OH CRAP ON ME BUT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER IN MY LIFE. CALM DOWN SANDY, CALM DOWN. DON’T SCARE HIM. I let go first since I couldn’t really stop grinning and pushed him gently to lie him down. I told him, “it’s okay changsun-ahjussi, I’m here. I won’t leave you.”

He nodded and closed his eyes. I closed the lights again and I tucked myself in bed. GOD. MY SMILE. I’M TOO OVERREACTING, PLEASE JUST STOP SMILING BUT HELL. I can’t. thank god it’s night time, I’m probably blood red right now. My heartbeat’s not normal I might faint. I took heavy breaths and finally I slept off.

END OF CHAPTER 2