Until Midnight

FAN ACCOUNT

 

Chapter 4 – Until Midnight

 

I still held the 200,000won. I gripped it tightly. The tears still escaped my eyes, it won’t even stop. I tried wiping away my tears with my free hand, but a lot of tears dropped more.

I heard a knock on the closed door. Changsun? Is that you? Did you come back for me?

I stood up too quickly. I felt wobbly and reached for the doorknob. Slowly, I turned it open, and I saw Kim-ahjumma. She gestured me to hug her, she felt I was in pain and at loss. I cannot do anything, I was in an unfamiliar place in Korea, I was all alone here. No one was with me, no one could even comfort me the way I could be comforted compared as to when I was back in the Philippines. I was away from home.

I rushed to Kim-ahjumma’s arms, buried myself on her chest and I was wailing before I knew it. I didn’t know why I was acting that way, I haven’t even established a stable relationship with Changsun, all I knew was we were acquaintances. I took care of him the way any person would care for one in need. I didn’t even know him fully, but it was strange why I was affected this much.

Was it because I liked him? But I liked him in a way that a fan loves an idol so much. I loved him because of his good looks, his talent, his attitude. I love him? Do I love him the way I could love a real person? Like a boyfriend? Ahh. This is confusing. I might be wrong, loving an idol is different as to having a relationship with a person. I could be mistaken, yes, I am mistaken. But still, my question has been left unanswered, why am I like this?

Some hours had passed and I still sat by the table, dazed by the happenings earlier. Kim-ahjumma is obviously concerned as she stayed there with me until I stopped crying, and she’s seated opposite of me in the table. The silence covered us. I couldn’t say anything, I actually didn’t know what to say. Probably kim-ahjumma was also feeling awkward, she couldn’t say anything to me too. But I’m happy she’s around, probably I died crying on the floor if she didn’t come around.

“Sandy-dear, would you like me to prepare dinner for you? It’s almost 7PM.” She managed to break the silence. I could feel the sadness in her voice. I’m actually touched that it’s not been long, almost only 1 month since Kim-ahjumma and I knew each other, but she cares for me this much, just like how my mom would be concerned about me. “And tomorrow’s your first day of classes at FEU right? you should take a rest now, Sandy-dear.” She continued.

She’s right. I came here to Korea to study, not to waste my time crying over a man I don’t really know much. Of course, he’s Lee Joon, my bias in MBLAQ, the idol group, I mean the ONLY idol group I’ve fangirl-ed this much, gave me so much impact. And part of the reason why I’m also here in Korea. I sighed, I guess they are really part of my Korea trip.

I just nodded in response to Kim-ahjumma, since I can see from her eyes that she’s waiting for my answer. “Kim-ahjumma, kamsahamnida. You can go back to your room already. I’m not really in a good mood to eat. Don’t worry, I’ll be alright.” I nodded and walked towards her side to hug her.

I felt her surprise when I hugged her suddenly, but she calmed down after some seconds and hugged me back. I could feel the motherly smile she was showing while hugging me.

“Well then dear, I’ll be upstairs if you need me. Don’t be shy to knock on my door okay? Take care dear. And please, if you would, just eat a little even if you’re not hungry. At least your stomach’s not empty. Ye? I’ll be going dear.” She just patted my head and walked to the door. She waved at me with her usual smile before exiting the door.

I still stayed sitting at the table. Tomorrow’s my first day at FEU. Finally, my real life in Korea starts. I shouldn’t be sulking over Lee Joon anymore. He’s gone, besides, he won’t be back. I’m sure he won’t. He’s resumed his life he left over the weekend, I should continue and go on with my life too. And I should enjoy my stay here in Korea! I’ll only be here for a year, I better make it worthwhile.

Finally, after hours of sulking, I smiled. I looked for food on my fridge, but too bad, I found none. I pouted, and realized that Joon’s the one who emptied my fridge and cabinet. He was way too hungry, he ate everything here in my dorm. I just sighed and shook my head. Lee Joon.. if fans knew how big of an eater you are, probably they’ll send you more food from now on than sending clothes, stuffed dolls and hats that you said you preferred.

I decided to drop by the market, yes, a short walk around the block would surely do good for me. I need a heavy breath of fresh air to remove the stress I acquired from this afternoon. I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs.

I felt cold. Wow, this is relaxing. At times like this back at home, I normally would say there’s an AirConditioning unit working outside the dorm, but of course I left out that comment, since I’m in Korea, of course it’d be cooler than back at the Philippines.

I hugged myself and breathed in the cold air of Korea. This feels so good. Now that I’ve mentioned it, I looked around; there were lots of lights, from streetlights, cars, the stores. It’s a very lively place. I just smiled at how I haven’t seen and appreciated this scene this long I’ve been staying around.

And minutes after that self-monologue of mine, I reached the supermarket. I bought uncountable packs of noodles again, some loaf of bread, cheap chocolates that could keep me company, juices, milk and other necessities I need back home. It costed me a whopping 6,000won. (almost $5) well it was expensive since I lived alone.

I reached for my wallet, and a lot of money surprised me. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Joon’s mother handed me 200,000 won for taking care of her son. I don’t know if I should spend this :| it’s like she hired me to baby sit her son but no, all I did was voluntary, I wasn’t asking for money.

I searched my wallet for 6,000 won, good thing I still have 10,000 won. My monthly allowance from the university is 30,000. If I don’t save up, I’ll die hungry here in Korea T_T maybe I needed the money after all.

NO. I could live without the 200,000won. So I hesitantly gave the cashier my 6,000won and left the supermarket. I walked slowly as ever again, I’m still awed by Korea’s beauty and simplicity. Talk about culture shock. Kekeke

I happen to pass by an appliance store. I didn’t bother watch since I couldn’t understand anything at all but I stopped at my tracks when I heard Lee Joon’s name. My ears are too sensitive for his name, I should do something about it -.-

So I stepped back and watched what was about Lee Joon, and I saw MBLAQ as a group, happily waving to the people around, blinded with flashes and backlights. Probably the news was about Lee Joon being back in the limelight. Guess my actions were the right ones after all. I smiled seeing him happy :) it should really be like this. I think he’s regained his memory now, I’m in no importance anymore. I knew it, I never formed any connections with him at the start, why would I even hope for one. We’re just too, far away from each other, different. Really different.

I reached our dorm, and helped myself with bread for dinner. I need to go sleep, I have classes tomorrow, and it’s my first. I need to make friends, I hope I do really make some >3<

 

The next day came and I was too excited. I woke up before the alarm did and I started taking a bath and having breakfast. I searched for my most fashionable clothes since I didn’t want my schoolmates to think of me as a poor girl since back at home, I go to school on home shorts and a large shirt. No seriously, there wasn’t any dress code for our university back at home and we could freely enter our classes in home clothes, I mean teachers don’t even care anyway. I even saw some of my classmates wear sando and shorts, along with rubber slippers to class. I was used to that fashion.

But now I think I need to work on that, home shorts and a large shirt won’t do, I don’t want them getting all the bad ideas about my university too. I chose to wear a pink and brown checkered polo that my mom bought for me, telling me I needed to wear that or else she’ll cry. Ha! My mom :) I miss her already.

I decided to open up the polo, so I wore a decent white sando inside. Wow. I felt good. I wore off brown shorts ‘til up to my knees and probably rubber slippers won’t hurt to school. Or should I wear shoes? Fine, I’d wear shoes instead. I wore my rubber shoes. This was awkward O_O I hope they don’t judge my sense of fashion coz I don’t have any! And for the last touches, my only accessories, I tied up my pink string anklets on my right ankle. There! All set! And off I skipped to school.

The school wasn’t really far away from the dorm. I’ll walk out of our street, walk to the left some meters, cross the street and there I am, on the gates of Far East University Korea.

“UWAAAAAAA!” I wow-ed in excitement. The university was large. Wait, where should I go now?O_O

I needed to enter the administration office, but this is too big of a place, too many arrows, too many argghh X_X but I shouldn’t worry, I have 30 minutes to panic finding my way to the administration office.

I walked around rather slowly since I wasn’t sure where to go, and suddenly a girl with long brown wavy hair, some inches smaller than me, hands full with books, tripped in front of me. O_O

Wow, that girl, is she running late? Why was she in a hurry? I walked towards her and asked her if she was alright. When I looked at her face, her pretty face!, she teared up. Awww? What’s wrong?

“Aiya, why are you crying?” I asked her and now that I see, she was covering her knees with her hands. I knew it, she scratched her knee from her fall. I think she tripped since I noticed her untied shoelaces. Pretty but clumsy kekekeke

I smiled at her and told her, “don’t worry, I’ll take care of that for you.” I gently removed the hands from her knees, she pulled back but then I still lifted her hands so I could see the scratch.

It wasn’t that bad you know. It’s a minor scratch, not too big, but it was of course bleeding. Good thing I always bring with me an alcohol and band aids. I’m not that clumsy but I just love band aids. Kekeke that’s why I brought some with me all the time.

I pulled out the alcohol from my bag and she started shaking her head. oh yeah, alcohol will surely be very painful on an open wound, and I too was scared of the same treatment. I smiled at her and kept my alcohol on the bag, she sighed with relief and smiled back.

How should I clean her wound now? Ah I know! I pulled out the water bottle on my bag. She just stared at me but she was letting me touch her knee. I poured small amounts of water to clean off the dirt, and I used my handkerchief to wipe away the excess water blood and dirt. There, probably that’s clean enough. I opened a band aid packet, removed the cover and stuck it on her wound.

“There, I hope that makes it better.” I stood up picking her books, and she also stood with a smile on her face. “Oh by the way, I’m Sandy. And you are?”

“Thank you Sandy, I’m Tiffany. Tiffany Lee.” Uwa. Sweet cute voice. And with the same last name as Changsun. I can’t understand that Lee’s too famous around in Korea. >3<

“You seem like a new student, are you a freshman?” she continued, while getting her books from my hands. Oh how did she know? Was I too lost around?

I shyly nodded and she showed me her I.D. “You should wear yours. You couldn’t enter buildings without this. Where are you headed? I think this is how I should repay you for helping me.” And she showed me a cute smile. Wow, friendlyyyy. I love her already :D

But I suddenly felt a sting of shock. Oh no! Have I brought my ID with me? I quickly searched for it in my bag, and I released a very big breath of relief. And I thought it wasn’t necessary since back at home, teachers don’t look for our IDs.

“Ah, I need to go to the administration office first before I go to class. I think they’ll give me my schedule there.” I answered her. She smiled and replied, “I think it’s best if I accompany you there, besides, it’s still early.” And I followed her lead to the office.

The teachers and staff welcomed me when I got to the office. Wow talk about how friendly they are. I smiled and greeted annyeong over and over. The director handed me a piece of paper and greeted me good luck. I just bowed in respect and I stepped out of the room. Whew, this is going to be a long day.

“So you’re an exchange student from the Philippines? I see! That’s great!” Tiffany kept saying. Was she this excited to meet an exchange student from abroad?

“Yes, I am. Why can you speak English so good, Tiffany?” I asked her. I couldn’t believe my luck since the first friend I met was English speaking, and she was quite good at it. And now I wonder, is she also an exchange student? She doesn’t really look Korean to me.

She shook her head. “No I’m not an exchange student. But I’m not Korean either.” She answered my thoughts. Woah, did I just say it loud? Maybe by coincidence only. “I’m from the U.S. I started living here 6 years ago when my Father found a better business opportunity here in Korea.”

Ah. I see. That’s great! I could be with a friend that knows how to speak both English and Korean. I’m sure she’ll help me around. She asked me what course am I in? I didn’t know how to respond, I just handed her the paper the director gave me.

“KYAAAAA, it’s great~ we’re in the same building. We’re both from the School of Public Health, but you’re in the Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science. I’m under the Department of Visual Optics kekeke. It’d be easy to bring you around! I’ll introduce you to my friends who are in the School of Public Health too.” She told me while jumping out of excitement. I can’t help but smile too. Yay! Friends~ more friends! This would surely be a fun year. Now I’m curious on who I’ll meet a little later.

I’ve been in three classes already, and I’m exhausted. Who knew that first day of classes would be this worked up here in FEU :| Back at home, in our university, some teachers don’t even meet their students on the first day. Oh well. Culture shock. I haven’t been with Tiffany since she had different classes from mine. I just waited for lunch break. She told me to meet her at the cafeteria. And hell how’d I know where that is *sigh*

Oh by the way, there’s something odd on my classes. I’ve been seatmates with the same person. I just figured it out this class. I was thinking I’ve seen him somewhere, only to realize he’s been with me since my first subject. Is he some stalker or is it coincidence. O_O oh, probably I’m hallucinating.

I tried to take a peek at my seatmate. Wow, he looks handsome. He’s fairly white, his hair’s like joonie’s now, straight, long and pushed to one side bangs. He also has a bony jaw, he really looks like Joonie, but no. He’s not Joonie, really. I could tell. There’s something different with this person.

Just then, he looked up and gave me a puzzled look, more like gave me a death defying glare. Oh my God, this is embarrassing. He saw me staring at him. I felt my face blush and I quickly looked at the opposite side. I couldn’t stop looking at him though, there’s something good about his looks I find very comfortable staring at.

I took a peek at the corner of my eye. I really am feeling like a stalker right now. And I saw him with his head down, eyes closed, arms folded. Wow, what a student, simply sleeping in class. But no one cares though, this is too big of a room, even the teacher won’t notice. And lol, look who’s talking, I ain’t even listening to the teacher.

Finally, the teacher dismissed us. I see there’s no bell that rings during lunch time anymore. I laughed at my thought, I’m in university already XD kekeke~ Our university at home always has this siren every hour, so it’s not really considered a bell but a noisy sound to tell time. And I hear none around here in FEU.

Since it is lunch time finally, I’m on my way to meet Tiffany again. I failed at my attempt to make more friends during class. If I haven’t met Tiffany earlier, probably I still have no friends by now. When I left the room, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

Oh . What’s this? I’m being bullied? Is this Tiffany? But I heard her room was far away from mine. I cringed, I feel scared. What do I do? I looked back, and saw my seatmate. OMG. His face up close looks better, but why did he stop me from walking? Did he intentionally wait for me outside the room?

He coughed a bit before asking, his other hand holding the strap of his bag. “Wae nal chyeodaboneun ijeon haessda?” (Why were you looking at me earlier?) his deep voice echoed in my ears. Aigoo, his voice is very manly. My heartbeat increased, I can feel it; my body is heating up. this crap, did he see me looking at him? I couldn’t understand him T_T

“Err..ahh.. Mianheyo! Uhm..what did you say?  Ajig hangug-eoleul manh-i ihaehal su eobsda yeong-eolo malhal iss-eulkka?” (sorry! I still can’t understand a lot of Korean, could you speak in English?) I answered him while stuttering. Wow, I’m learning the basics already. Thanks to Changsun, I’ve been working on my Korean lately :)

He gave me a puzzled look. He might wonder why I can speak Korean but I can’t understand him. He just sighed, put his hand down from my shoulder. “Nevermind.” He said and he walked away from me.

AIYAAAAA. I tried my best to try talking to him and he just told me nevermind? Sheeesh. Oh wait! I don’t know the way to the cafeteria. T_T I need help! I should ask him for help! “AHJUSSIII! Jam kahn mahn yo! Aaaaaah!” (Ahjussi! Wait!) I shouted loudly, thankfully he heard me, but his back’s still facing me.

I ran towards him and patted his back, “Ahjussi?  Aish! Jinjja? wonhaneun ge mwoya?” (Ahjussi? Damn! Seriously? What do you want?) He suddenly faced me, his face is not really in a good mood to interact :( he’s handsome but he has attitude issues, what’s his problem anyway. I didn’t understand him again but I needed help. I don’t know who else to ask help from.

“Ahh, could you accompany me to the cafeteria? I don’t know where it is, I might get lost.” I finally asked. I heard my voice broke, it will seem that I’m shy to ask him to go with me to the cafeteria, but no! I was just scared because he’s scaring me, he might punch me a little later T_T

He sighed and continued walking. Seriously! I was asking for help but he ignored me! What kind of person is this. Sheeesh.

Then I don’t know why but I followed him. I didn’t have anywhere to go. And probably because it’s lunch time, he’ll eventually go to the cafeteria too. Keke yes, Sandy you’re such a smart girl. And I smiled a big smile all to myself. Talk of weird.

And I just got surprised. I was actually in the cafeteria minutes later. Did he really mean to do this or was I right on thinking he may be going here too? Well probably both, I’m still giving him a chance to be nice. Too bad for his looks if he’s got that bad attitude.

“Minwooo! Wieyeogi! And oh! Is that you? Sandy-ah!” (Over here!) I heard Tiffany from across the room. She was signalling us to come over. Wait. TIFFANY KNOWS THIS FREAK? THIS MEANIE. THIS HANDSOME BAD ?

I saw him look back but I’m not sure if he grinned or he just found it funny that Tiffany was calling us so loudly. Almost everyone in the cafeteria looked back on us.

I waved my hand and sat on the table with Tiffany and this so called Minwoo, with another girl beside Tiffany. “You two know each other? It was nice of you to bring him along, Minwoo.”

I looked at him and I saw no response. Wow what a snob! Arrogant freak! He just sat there, crossed legs and arms, staring somewhere else. This guy needs some serious manners! And I felt my face all pouty at how he’s acting.

I felt Tiffany pat me in the back. “Oh don’t worry Sandy-ah, he’s just like that all the time but he’s really nice once you get to know him. Oh by the way, Sandy, meet Minwoo, and Hyuna. No Minwoo and Go Hyuna.” Wow Go Hyuna, sounds like Mir’s sister’s name, but no. She’s different :)) She’s a small girl, smaller than Tiffany, with black rectangular glasses, with hair by the neck, like a bob cut. She seems friendly, I can tell because she’s giving me her warmest smile, unlike some people! I glared at the man beside me, yes that Minwoo guy :|

“And guys, meet Sandy, she’s an exchange student from the Philippines.” And Tiffany continued to tell them things about me. Hyuna was very enthusiastic about meeting me since she was continuously throwing me questions like how was my stay here, where do I stay, have I learned Korean yet. And some other interesting questions that I gladly answered. While Minwoo? He just sat there, watching us talking. He didn’t even say one word to me, like a greeting or something. Meanie!

We went on like that, this time while eating. They were all very accommodating, I mean two of them! I never heard something from Minwoo. I don’t know if I should get pissed but since we’re not close yet, I don’t really want to care so I continued eating and talking to Tiffany and Hyuna.

“Aiya Tiffany, it’s almost time for my next class! When’s your next class? Let me see your schedule!” Hyuna said. Oh yeah, I forgot, I have my next class after lunch. I don’t remember when it is. I got the schedule from earlier and saw that my next class will be at 2PM. Aiya, I’ll be waiting for a while since it’s only 12:30PM.

Tiffany snatched my schedule and Hyuna’s too. “Yah Minwoo! Jjeoege dangsin-uiiljeong-eul naenwa!” (Give me your schedule!) He tapped Minwoo’s arm and I was in between them. I’m surprised how Tiffany could handle him like this. I saw him sigh and reach for his pocket to get his schedule.

“WOW. Seems Sandy and Minwoo will be good friends from now.” I hear Hyuna giggle and whisper to Tiffany. What is it? Don’t tell me that I?

“You have the same schedule as Minwoo, Sandy-ah! It’s great, you won’t get lost around. Kekeke we kind of expected this since you’re both on the same department.” I just widened my eyes and blinked twice. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?  Being with Minwoo most of the time? I don’t know if I should be happy that I have someone I know at every class or I should get sad because it’s him. I sighed and gave a fake smile, I hope it wasn’t that obvious.

I saw Minwoo flinch upon hearing what Hyuna said. Was he happy? Or was he enraged that he’ll be spending all his year with me? Err, he’s unpredictable, I couldn’t even look closely at his facial expression.

Minwoo’s also under the Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science. As she said earlier, Tiffany was under the Department of Visual Optics and Hyuna told me just a while ago that she’s under the Department of Radiological Sciences. I couldn’t believe this, how did the three met but they were under different departments?

They’ve been telling stories all this time and I heard that Hyuna and Minwoo knew each other since middle school, they’re not real close but they’re friends. They met Tiffany at their first year here in FEU during a school program. Actually only Hyuna and Tiffany were close, ‘til Tiffany also got acquainted with her since Minwoo has no choice, and up until now, the three were friends until I butted in.

And now I’m learning more about them. Tiffany’s from the USA and she transferred here in Korea for business. Hyuna and Minwoo were pure Koreans. Too bad Hyuna and Tiffany needed to go; they were almost late for class, and her I’m stuck with Minwoo. :|

Maybe Hyuna and Tiffany were right? I should try befriending him more since they say he’s nice.

“Ugh, annyeong?” I started and he just looked at me weirdly. I bet he’s thinking, what’s her problem?

He pulled out a book from his bag and started reading. Okay, I get it; he doesn’t really want to talk to me! Fine with me! I just died waiting for our next class.

And what Tiffany and Hyuna said was right, for the next two classes I went to, he was there. I tried sitting beside him for the next class, but I heard him grunt. I don’t know; that was the last draw! The next class, I decided to sit apart from him. He might think I’m an annoying stalker but hey! I won’t follow you around if I didn’t know you and I if I just knew where I’ll go! >:(

But something’s bothering me. During the last period when I was sitting far from him, he kept looking back. Kekeke I knew it, he got guilty he thought I didn’t go to class. Suit yourself meanie!

But I thank him, if it weren’t for him, I couldn’t even find these classrooms, they were far away from the cafeteria, and it will probably take me 15 minutes to search for the room.

Finally the last class ended, and I’m exhausted. Hyuna and Tiffany asked me to go with them around the city, eat together and hangout, of course with Minwoo, but I declined today. I’m not yet really in the mood to go around and have fun. And I only have 4,000won left; I might spend it all today. I just told them I’d be with them the next time they ask me and the four of us went our separate ways.

Three days went by so fast, and I felt this really comfortable atmosphere with Tiffany and Hyuna already. I could easily talk to them, ask them for assignments, and just you know, joke and laugh around. But in Minwoo’s case, I’ve talked to him a couple of times, but I admit, I never enjoyed even one conversation we had. It’s just a simple, I ask and he answers kinda thing. It’s tiring to make an effort on getting close to him, but I got accustomed to how he’s acting. He’s not so bad really, he just doesn’t really talk much, and it seems Tiffany and Hyuna knows it too. But there’s really something I’m curious about Minwoo, I don’t clearly know it yet. He’s just too mysterious I wanna know more about him.

It’s already Thursday and I’m back home again. Studying in FEU is frustrating. Some professors explain some things in Korean, I can’t even understand. I’m still learning Korean but in fairness, I’ve improved and I know it. I could easily hear what the professors say but I don’t know what they said. Keke If only Minwoo would talk to me about what they said, probably I could’ve appreciated what they did. I don’t know; I was too scared to ask.

Tiffany and Hyuna asked me to come with them on Friday to hangout. They told me they’re gonna tour me around. Yes yes, Minwoo will be there. I couldn’t decline since I told them I’d be with them the next time. I haven’t told them I don’t have the money. :(  My allowance won’t be with me until after two weeks, oh I hope I live.

I started reading my How-To-Learn-Korean textbooks. It’s been almost a month of Korean tutorials and I might say it’s easier than before now. I could write neatly, read hangul faster and understand basic sentences, but more than that, I’ll die. I should read every night so I could get accustomed to these characters and how they sound.

I feel sleepy, I feel my eyelids want to close already. But then I heard something. O_O

I suddenly opened my eyes. What was that sound? Then I heard the door. OMG someone’s knocking? What time is it? It’s 10:30PM. ! No calm down, probably it’s just Kim-ahjumma.

I stood up and breathed first before I opened the door.

My wobbly legs, I think I couldn’t stand straight any second now. I stiffened. My blood stopped pumping probably, the goose bumps started to attack my back. What am I seeing? Am I dreaming?

Then he said, “Annyeong? Sandy-ah?”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I think I’m fainti..

And I felt his arms around me. He lunged forward to catch me. I’m really weak. Or was I just sleepy? I don’t know, all I know is, his heat made me comfortable.

This Changsun is different from the Changsun I saw the first time I saw him in my doorstep. The first time, he was the one who fainted. He was covered in blood. This time, I fainted, and he just looks plain awesome. I don’t know; I couldn’t find the right words right now. He’s just too freaking good looking tonight.

There’s something different about his aura, he’s not that shy Joonie I used to be with anymore. He was stronger now, more confident; he’s the Joonie I saw on videos. MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.

I didn’t know that while I was talking to myself, I was staring at his face. I think I passed out. And we were still on the same position. His arms around me, I was leaning backward and he was leaning forward.

Our faces were inches apart and when I realized it, he was also looking back at me.

I just came back to my senses when he spoke. “Did you miss me?”

I paused, my heartbeat, it’s racing. How hot his voice could be? I feel my tears welling up. This! This is the Changsun I knew. I don’t know, it all came back to me. How I met him, how we’d been together for a short time. I’m feeling the bond I made with him. I couldn’t answer back, I think I will really faint. Pronto!

“’Coz I missed you.” he continued.

GAAAAAAAHHHH NOT ON MY FACE. DON’T BE LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME. I FELT MY SOUL LEAVE ME. This was just too much. SPAZZING QUIETLY RIGHT NOW. HE MISSED ME! HE SPOKE IN STRAIGHT ENGLISH AGAIN. OH GOODNESS, I MISSED HIM.

YES CHANGSUN I MISSED YOU. I WANT TO ANSWER YOU BUT I COULDN’T OPEN MY MOUTH. ARGGGHH. I think I always get paralyzed every time he does that. I don’t know. He’s just..err. ugghhh. I couldn’t even properly describe it.

I just nodded. Best thing I could do. He smiled, and stood me up. He walked himself inside and sat down on the floor. Wow, I’m happy he’s making himself comfortable around my house.

I just smiled, he looked too adorable sitting on the floor :) I’m happy he’s here. But why? He’s busy? He should be taping or something? Or even with the other members? But why was he here?

I sat down with him. “Changsun-ah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you busy or something? Did you run away from home?” I asked him.

“I wanted to visit you Sandy-ah! I told them I’m here, don’t worry! I just stay here for a while. Wait for midnight, I’m Cinderella. kekeke” he answered me, all to cheerfully and all. Was he alright now? It’s good he still remembers me! Did he get his memory back already?

“I see, how are you Changsun? Is your memory back already? Are you feeling well?” I’m too excited to talk to him! Seems he’s not shy anymore. And now I’ve noticed it, his English is a lot better, even though it takes him a while to answer, but still he answers me! In English!

“Ahh, I’m okay! Uh, memory? I think I remember but only few. But they say I’m okay.” Wow, it’s really good having a nice conversation with Changsun~ I think I’m dreaming. I’m too lucky to be casually talking to him. And he told me he missed me? I’m really dreaming.

“Changsun-ah, ddakbam?” (flicking. The thingy Joon’s scared of.) He flinched! I wanted to wake myself up, pinching myself seemed to not work. So I asked him to do it on me. But I think he got it wrong though. He stepped back and looked at me scaringly.

“Aniyo Changsun-ah! You! Ddakbam!” I acted like flicking myself on my forehead. Thankfully I think he got what I was saying. He stood up, flexed his fingers, jumped up and down like warming up and started flicking both his fingers. Oh my god. This will really hurt. O_O

I sat down there, I closed my eyes tightly. This will surely hurt X_X I waited for the ddakbam. Why was it taking so long? I’m definitely dreaming. But suddenly I felt a strong sensation from my body. I felt it on my forehead. It wasn’t a ddakbam.

His lips landed on my forehead. Did he kiss me? A kiss on my forehead? What’s happening?

I opened my eyes and saw him fiddling with his fingers while sitting down. Aiya, I’m confused, did he really kiss me?

I was about to ask him what he did when someone knocked on the door again. This time, it’s worse. It’s like the person knocking is very impatient. I heard so many knocks, it was irritating. I sighed and stood up, only to see Changsun already there. He was excited to open the door? Why?O_O

And when he opened, my heart just fell. Someone wake me up, this is too good for a dream.

 

END OF CHAPTER 4