Expectations

FAN ACCOUNT

 

Chapter 5 – Expectations

 

My mouth dropped open. A very familiar silhouette entered the room. God. You’re too nice. What have I done to achieve such opportunities here in Korea. I blinked my eyes innumerable times. I really think I’m dreaming. Can I wake up now? Because this is just too much for me to handle.

“Ya, Joon! wae dangsin-i ileohge olae geollineunhaessda?” (Yah Joon, why were you taking so long?) the first one who entered spoke. Oh god, I never thought his voice in person would be this good. O_o

He was a well, not very tall man, since Changsun’s taller than him. His hair’s spikey, odd taste for fashion with this big shoes, I don’t know how you call it. Those rubber shoes with big flaps on it. Very loose pants, and this big cap which is neatly put sideways on his head. That’s right folks, it’s Seungho. Yes, THE Yang Seungho. MBLAQ’s Leader.

“Ah! Annyeong! You must be Sandy?” he was talking to me. Yes ME! I was still sitting on the floor, facing the door, with my mouth wide open. Take note of that. I just slowly nodded when he also nodded. And he just stood there beside Changsun by the door.

Don’t tell me more goodies are going to enter that door? You’ll really give me a heart attack, someone call an ambulance right now!

“Annyeonghaseyo.” (Good evening.) the next person entered quite discreetly. Like a female. He greeted probably good evening silently and nodded slowly. But he was smiling, indeed a flashy smile. God he’s so white, his teeth are also sparkly, much like a vampire. I like his eye smile. Oh God, Thunder I never knew you were this good looking in person. Now I understand why Changsun admires you, and he kept telling everyone that Thunder’s so good looking. Seriously guys, he’s just flawless. Aiya, Park Sanghyun. Beside Seungho. No more please, my heart. If I were just a crazy fangirl, I would’ve jumped up and down non-stop crazily, I would’ve rolled the floor a hundred times. I would throw everything on the room, smash the windows, punch the walls. And of course, I’d scream at the top of my lungs while doing that. KKJDBSA, FHMAIOEHRFNDJQOURGBSJFANLS;KEIKAPORIHWEGUTBNWLEKJQLDKN,C A,MS.DJJAIHGFBV,MNALDJAWHOURGFNASLK;DJAIORYHFSKJAL;KEJAUIORHGKWJGJ;ALKDJA.

As if you understood any of that. Well I know you readers would understand that kind of spazzing. Well anyway, that just gave me time to breathe. I’m sure there are still 2 people who are going to enter the room. I braced myself.

“Annyeoooong!” a man just called out. Wow. No beard this time, that’s great. But god. Your bunny smile? Baby that’s so adoooorable. I never knew you would be this cuuuute. He greeted with a slightly high pitched voice. Was he doing an aegyo just now?:)) he was kinda laughing I think, probably the one behind him was telling him random stories. I couldn’t understand. He turned his gaze from the boys to me. He blinked, probably shocked that I was there still non-responsive. I think I’m paralyzed, I’m in a coma state, someone help me. He cocked his head to one side, and smiled at me. “Annyeong!” and he greeted me. How awesome is that. BYUNGHEEEEEEE :)

While I was spazzing on Byunghee, a very familiar laugh can be heard from outside the door. I knew it. Surely it’s Mir. Yah! Bang Cheolyong! What’s the problem. And yes, I saw him finally, he entered the door, actually he hasn’t entered yet. He was laughing so hard, he tried supporting his weight on the door before he could gather all his senses. When he was done laughing, he looked around and shouted, “Hyuuuung!” and he hugged Changsun. And I heard Changsun say “Aish! Geumanjom hae!” (Aish. Stop that!) while wiggling off of Mir’s embrace

Awww. :3 isn’t that adorable! You’re too cute maknae :3

Just then I don’t know if I had recovered already from seeing all of them. I saw Mir skipping towards me. Aiya, is he going to get closer to me? No please, I might faint. And there he was, he was staring at my face. “Annyeong!” he said. And I couldn’t really utter a word. Not even ‘Ah!’ nothing.

And I felt his hand on my chin. what is he gonna do. He then pushed up my chin. Err, he closed my open mouth. Wow, that’s embarrassing. I felt myself look down out of embarrassment.

“Yah! Yeoleobun, igeos-eun Sandy-ida. Yeong-eolo malhada. Geunyeoneun manh-eun hangug-eo ajig mollayo” (Hey! Everyone, this is Sandy~ Speak in English! She doesn’t know much Korean yet.) Changsun started when he closed the door, and he signalled the guys to greet me.

“Ah Good Evening Sandy! My name is Seungho.” He looked at me and bowed then smiled

“My name is Byunghee, also G.O.” he also bowed and smiled back. So cutely~

“I’m Park Sanghyun, you could also call me Thunder. And it’s very nice to meet you.” Wow Thunder’s really good in English.

“Yah Hyung!” and Mir looked really bad at Thunder and he tried to kick his knee. Thunder just avoided while laughing so sweetly. Then Mir coughed, “Ahem. Ahem. Ah, I’m Mir! Bang Cheolyong! Ah, maknae! Very handsome!”

“hana, dul, se..” Seungho counted and it was very familiar. And then I heard, “We’re MBLAQ.”  Wow, LOL English version of ‘Hana, dul, se, annyeonghaseyo, MBLAQ imnida’ :)))

And I just blinked. And I felt sheer happiness. I’m not dreaming! I know it! They’re all here and they’re looking at me, weirdly? Oh I see. I haven’t said a single word since they came.

“Uhmm. Annyeong! Ah, Sandy imnida. Eugeoseun modeun sarameur mannaseo jeongmar bangawoyo antda sipsiyo. Make yourselves comfortable. Sorry if I have no enough seats for everyone.” (it’s very nice to meet everyone. Please, sit down.) I managed to say. And they all sat down. Wow. Can I touch them? Well just to make sure they’re real.

I know! I’ll shake hands with them. Kekeke talk about chancing. XD so I handed out my hand first to Seungho. He was a bit surprised, but then gladly took my hand and shook it. Aiya he has cold hands, but OMFG ADNF AKJEORIHGKJSDN;OIR;HGBFSKDAOSEJHRUGN;LADM;V MNLJ;URGHASDMAKN SEUNGHO’S HAND VBSJDSOUHG;SLDKJABGKAJDIOHGAKJAKDJADJVNSJFIOWERJ

Then I looked at G.O shyly. I hesitantly reached out my hand, but instantly he took it with both his hands and shook it rather vigorously. Talk about a very lively Byunghee. I never thought he’d be this, err, childish?:)) but I’m happy that he’s like that, it makes the atmosphere more comfortable.

I then shook hands with Thunder who was smiling sweetly again. Such an effeminate guy, I never thought he’d be this demure. Looking at how active Byunghee and Cheolyong acted a while ago.

And then I turned to Cheolyong. OMFG. My second bias is Cheolyong. Help me. I swallowed some saliva first before I reached out my hand. But wait, he stood up and bowed like a prince, rather a princess. He put his right foot at the back, gripped an invisible skirt using his right hand and bowed to one side before he went back to kneeling on the floor and shaking my hand with both his hands while bowing. Well that was unnecessary Cheolyong, but I appreciated it.

It was already 11PM and I don’t know what to do with them. It seems they’re having a very hard time speaking in English. Well I think Changsun told them to only speak in English here, and they’re all laughing at how each of them speaks. Well, they played with Cheolyong again.

OMG I HEARD WAFFFFUUURRR PERSONALLY. GOD IT’S HILARIOUS I SWEAR. HIS NOSE LIFTS UP, AND HIS MOUTH CRUNCHES, AND HIS VOICE IS LIKE WTF :)))

Oh well, so much for that. Actually, they asked me earlier if I knew MBLAQ. Well I was too shy to tell them I’m a HARDCORE A+ and that I’m their stalker and that I know pretty much everything there is to know about them and I have updates about them thru MBLAQATTACK but I answered only a discreet nod and added, I’m an A+.

They all said “OOOOHHHH!” in chorus and clapped their hands. Well this wasn’t an interview. They didn’t need that.

I couldn’t talk much. I was too starstruck. They were all too gorgeous. I was all watching them and they were all bickering around like they’ve been working so hard for years and this is the only time they had this break. I thought of preparing a little something, small snacks, since I seldom have guests and it would be really embarrassing if i hadn’t offered them anything.

I stood up, put some pieces of cookies I have and some orange juice I bought from the store.

I gave them the plate and glass, and wow, are these boys monsters? They all drank the juice too quickly and now they are gobbling all the cookies fast, probably devouring is the better term. Are they hungry!

We all talked for a couple of minutes. These guys are awesome. They were really understanding, and fun to talk and be with. They told some very vague stories about their practices and rehearsals and they re-enact each members’ mistakes and they all just laugh loudly. I couldn’t help but laugh too. They’re all just carefree; I even forgot that they’re MBLAQ. As in THE MBLAQ.

Just then, I heard a pretty ringtone. Well I don’t recognize it though since I only know a few Korean songs, and most of them are from MBLAQ. It was Seungho’s. He then excused himself and left the room.

We continued our talk. They were all not really that fluent in English, but they could construct simple sentences. Well Byunghee, Sanghyun and Seungho could speak in understandable English, but Cheolyong? I don’t know if he’s joking around or he’s really that bad in English. He was telling a story about how Seungho is during rehearsals and he was saying, “Ah! Hyung! I remember him dance on room, he do *and wiggling some random and funny movements then starts to laugh loudly while clapping* and he step his feet and ahahahaha”

Well, all I heard were his laughs. Aside from his vague English, his laugh in between his stories is just, I don’t know, confusing? LOL but still, I got his charms and cute side, I just laughed with him along with the other boys.

Just then Seungho then entered the room, but he didn’t sit with us. “Hey boys! Staff members are already looking for us. We should head to the agency now.”

And I heard Cheolyong throwing tantrums. He was like a baby, kicking his feet while sitting down, and thumping his fists on his thighs. Sanghyun stood up and Byunghee also followed. Changsun said “Aish!” then he looked at me.

“Sandy-ah, sorry. We need to go. They’re looking for us.” Changsun said and he stood up, he also helped me up. Well I felt my face down, I didn’t want them to go yet. But what can I do, it’s really a great opportunity that they even visited me amidst their busy schedules and stuff. I just nodded and smiled.

“Kamsahamnida, Sandy-ah. ‘til next time.” Seungho faced me and bowed. I bowed too and escorted them to the door.

I looked at Seungho before he passed by the door and he hugged me, one armed. Byunghee also bowed and patted my shoulders with both his hands. Sanghyun was next and he just shook both of my hands with both his hands too. And well, Cheolyong was really adorable. He hugged me tightly, while jumping up and down. “Yah, Sandy. Next time, okay?” and I just nodded :) too cute Cheolyong~

And of course, Changsun-ah was left. All the boys were staring at him from outside, but I think he signalled them to go on. They continued walking and we were left alone by the door.

“Take care, Changsun-ah.” I said, but I looked down. I didn’t want him to go. I didn’t want them to go. I want him to stay. Yes, stay. So badly.

Then I felt him close to me. He hugged me tight. I couldn’t think of any better response, I just hugged him back too. And we stayed there for like a long while but then he sighed and released me.

He cupped my face, making me look at him directly in his eyes. “I’ll be back Sandy-ah. I promise. I’ll bring the boys along too.” And that just made me smile. He’ll come back. He promised. He’ll be back.

“When will you be back?” I asked him. I wanted to prepare. This surprise visits will really kill me sooner.

“Soon. Just wait for me. Trust me.” Was all he said and he left the door.

I sighed. He didn’t even tell me when he’ll be back. :| But no! He’s right. I should trust him. They’ll be back. He’ll be back.

Just then I heard the clock alarm. Wow, it’s already midnight. I still have an 8AM class tomorrow. I must sleep now. And then I had a very comfortable sleep.

 

*Yaaawn!* I stretched out and rubbed my eyes. Wow, what a great night. I had a very comfortable sleep. Did I just dream everything or what. I blinked open my eyes, and checked out the time. I have class today.

‘8:15 AM’

“OH MY ING LIFE I’M FREAKING LATE AND I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING YET.” I shouted and quickly stood up, brushed my teeth, changed clothes and ran as fast as I can to class.

I was breathing heavily when I sat down. God, I didn’t even comb my hair. I look like a mess. I didn’t take a bath, this is too embarrassing.

Just then I realized that Minwoo was beside me and he was staring at me.

“Where have you been?” he asked and I just ignored him. Now you’re the one talking now huh! Well I don’t care, I won’t talk to you! I’ll let you feel what you were doing to me for the past days.

I looked at the opposite side and tried tying my hair up into a bun. That’s better. I felt him steal a glance at me, and I heard him say Tsk! And smile. What’s his problem huuuh! Well, no, I don’t care. Go on with your business.

I started to breathe normally, so I picked out my notebooks and books and started to well, hear what the teacher has to say. And the boring classes continue yet again.

I was anxiously waiting for Lunch time. I was too hungry. I haven’t eaten breakfast. I think I’m gonna die. When will this class eeeeend. There’s still 30 minutes left before Lunch time and I feel my stomach churning. And I heard it growling. Urgghh. I hope no one heard it.

JUST THEN. I knew it. This guy really makes me very angry. He smiled and told me, “Ah. I see, haven’t eaten breakfast yet? You woke up late, right?” and he looked at me very wickedly. This good-for-nothing man!

I hissed at him. “Yeah, I haven’t had breakfast, and I slept too much this morning. What’s it to you, HUH?” oh no. I think I said, HUH too loud. I called the attention of the teacher.

“Is there any problem up there?” the teacher pointed to our direction. God he has sharp ears. I pretended that we were not the ones he was talking to, and thankfully he continued with his lecture.

“You noisy woman.” Minwoo was teasing me, and I heard him silently chuckle.

You devil! >:( and I turned my head to the other side and ignored him

AT LAST. The lecturer released us 10 minutes before 12PM. I’m starving. I stood up too quickly and decided to leave Minwoo. I never want to walk with him to Lunch. He just pisses me off.

I quickly rushed outside and went straight to the cafeteria.

“Hey Sandy, you look, err, tired.” Tiffany told me. Yeah, my hair was a mess, and I feel my eyebags so deep.

“Tiffany’s right, Sandy. Are you alright?” Hyuna asked me.

“I kinda slept off this morning girls. I’m sorry. But I’m alright.” I smiled and bowed.

“Oh, where’s Minwoo? You were classmates on the subject before this right?” Hyuna asked. Oh, I left him! LoL I want to answer that badly but I wasn’t that mean.

“Ah, maybe he picked something up along the..”

“She left me.” Minwoo cut me off. The nerve!

Hyuna and Tiffany just looked at each other. I’m too hungry for this mess, I just walked out and lined up for food. I’m really starving.

Finally I was back in the table, with 1 cup of rice, Namul (vegetables), Kongnamul (Soybean sprouts), Kimchi, a bowl of Jajangmyeon (black noodles) and Dak galbi (chicken with vegetables and rice cake.)

“Wow, you could eat all that, Sandy?” Tiffany asked, and I see Hyuna blinking too. I saw Minwoo’s eyes open wide but that was just for a split second.

“Yes! I’m too hungry today.” And I sat down and started eating the rice and Namul.

“Ah! Guys! Today’s Friday! You all know what this means!!” Tiffany said and I searched through my brain. Err, Friday, what is it about?

“I see you’ve forgotten. We’re hanging out tonight! No excuses, no buts!” Tiffany continued. Did she read my mind? I have been having doubts about Tiffany being normal. LOL that didn’t sound right.

“What will we be doing tonight, Tiffany?” Hyuna asked. Whew, I wanted to know that too. Will they tour me around Cheungcheong?

“Ah! All sorts! We’re gonna go malling, watching movies, eat at restaurants, sing at a videoke bar, and drink until we all get drunk.” Tiffany was rather too enthusiastic about this. I just exhaled. Malling? Movie? Eat at a restaurant? Videoke bar? And I gulped, DRUNK?

“Ah.. Tiffany-ah. I have no money for all those.” I talked with Kimchi splurting out of my mouth. I couldn’t wait to ask about it. I only have 1,000won left. I don’t even know where will this bring me!

“Oh, we’ll see about that later. Just be there!” Tiffany told me. And I don’t know. I just continued eating. Oh well, I bet they’ll all treat me. This is embarrassing.

Finally classes ended. Actually I didn’t want to end yet, because it’ll be the time I’m hanging out today with Tiffany and Hyuna. And oh, Minwoo too. I hope he doesn’t come along. I was too pissed today, he might piss me off again big time tonight. I sighed. I’ll just think this is for Tiffany and Hyuna. They were too nice to me. And I also need to tour myself in Korea. I’ve been here for a month and half already, and all I’ve been was from the dorm and FEU. And of course the supermarket. I need to explore North Cheungcheong.

I left the room, and I felt Minwoo following me. I’m still ignoring him. The fact that this day didn’t really start out great, he made it worse, what’s it to me if I treat him so badly this time! He acts like that towards me all the time!

Then I remembered last night again. How the boys were being nice to me. How Seungho acted like a responsible older brother, how Byunghee joked around like a childish 30-year-old, how Sanghyun  was lively enough but not as wild as Byunghee and Cheolyong, and how Cheolyong acted as, well, a toddler? considering his age.

And oh. Changsun. He was really bright last night. He was not that wild nor that quiet. I don’t know. He emits some strange aura. I feel so comfortable with him around now. I don’t feel him awkward and shy anymore. And it’s better.

I wonder when will they be back. Soon? How long is soon? Will soon be tonight? Will they surprise me again? How should I know. I want them now. I want to hang out with them.

“Sandy? Sandy? Hey! Yooohooo~” and I saw Hyuna waving her hands on my face. Err what happened?

“Are you okay, Sandy? You’re acting strange.” Hyuna asked me. I just shook my head, and said “I’m alright, I was just thinking of what will happen today.”

“Nervous? Don’t be, we won’t lose you around the province.” And she smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

“Scaredy cat.” I heard Minwoo whisper. OMFG YOU FREAKING IDIOT. Thank God I have the patience to withstand you or else I would’ve kicked you out of the planet hours ago!

“oh, where’s Tiffany?” I asked Hyuna.

“She’s just passing her report. She’ll be back in a minute.” Wow. Minwoo answered. I ain’t even talking to him! The nerve of him butting around, it’s not his business. But oh well, it’s not the right time to argue with him. It will be too idiotic of me to argue with that good-for-nothing creature.

“I seeee.” I answered rather sarcastically and smiled at him.

“GUUUUUYS! Mianheeee.” I heard Tiffany screaming from the hallway. Was she this excited for this hanging out thing.

She reached us, catching her breath. She held Hyuna and leaned down, breathing heavily. “I’m sorry I was late, the teacher was too crappy, she was asking too much questions. But cut that crap, YAY! Gaja!” (Let’s go!)

We walked out of the school, and there I was, exploring North Chungcheong with Hyuna, Tiffany and Minwoo. It was already 7PM and the place was really alive. A lot of lights are open, signs from stores, streetlights, cars, and a lot more.

We were walking, and I was too busy looking at the place. I look like a kid being brought to an amusement park. We rode a car, then a train, and I don’t have any track of where we are right now. We left the train, walked a little and entered a building fully lit. I think it’s a mall. I don’t know, I’m really lost now. I kept asking them where were we but they weren’t answering me back. T_T

We rode the escalator, and I figure we’re in the movie corner of the mall. Wow the mall here in Korea is pretty biiiiiiiig O_o the design is really, err sophisticated, there are lots of stalls and carts and whatsoevers.

“AAHH! There’s no good movies to watch today.” Tiffany sighed.

“I know! Let’s just go shop for dresses and stuff. I have no more makeups left, and I couldn’t live without em!” Hyuna answered. Wow, I never thought she’d be this fashionable. Well I’ve seen her dress prettily, but I don’t know, not that fashionable.

“Yeah! You better look for a pretty dress too, Sandy!” Tiffany turned to me, “And you Minwoo, just be there! Bring our bags.” He just nodded. Wow, he could be asked freely like that? Being so obedient like a dog now?

And then all the time, Hyuna and Tiffany dragged me to all sorts of dress shops, make up stores, and clothes section. Ah! I’m tired. They’re all too eager to find a pretty dress, they’re even too rich, Minwoo’s bringing almost 3 bags in each of his hands. And all of those are Tiffany’s and Hyuna’s.

Well I have nothing there because as I’ve said, I don’t have money. And besides that, I’m not really into fashion. I don’t know anything about those. So I just sat down in a soft bench while waiting for Tiffany and Hyuna to finish selecting clothes they fancy.

Minwoo sat beside me and I also see him exhausted. “Why aren’t you buying anything?” he suddenly talked. Was he talking to me? Of course he is, we’re the only ones seated in the bench.

“Uhh. I just don’t fancy clothes much. I’d rather eat than buy clothes.” I answered. I don’t know but this isn’t the right timing to sound bad to him. He sounds a bit interested.

“I see. Are you hungry?” Minwoo continued. Wait a second, is he making a conversation with me? Is this our first decent and peaceful conversation together? This isn’t what I had in mind!

“Not really. I’m just tired of all the walking and stuff.” I answered him. It was getting too awkward. I stood up and pretended to look at some dresses in a dress rack. I see he was about to ask something again, good thing I stood up.

While I was rummaging around the pile of neatly hanged dresses on the rack, a light blue dress caught my attention. It was so pretty. It was a short blue dress, almost above my knees. I really don’t know how to describe dresses, but it is tube like. It is bordered with white lines on the edges. It’s like a tube but not really a tube, it wasn’t shaped like a tube. It also has this lace like design below the chest, but not really with ribbon. And the dress just flowed, it can hide all my fats. It was too pretty, but I think I couldn’t handle wearing such thing.

Still, I looked at the price. HOLY CRAP. 30,000won! Is this gold?! I don’t have much money for this T_T I just depressingly returned the dress. Even if I got my allowance for this month, I wouldn’t buy it since I would run out of money to feed myself for one whole month. I don’t want to die alone here in Korea.

I sadly returned to the bench where Minwoo was and sulked. Why was this store’s dress so pricey! And I thought it was cheap since the design was so simple!

I felt Minwoo stare at me. What’s his problem? Yeah, maybe I was really acting all stupid, sulking over an overpriced dress. But it was too pretty, I wanted to try it oouuut. ;_; oh well, when I get rich, I should buy that.

Just then, I saw Minwoo stand up. Oh probably he was too bored, he’ll go roam around the store too. But this store was filled with dresses, he couldn’t find something for him around. Oh I just ignored at what I was thinking. Why do I even care what he does? Sheeesh.

Just then Tiffany and Hyuna came back, finally! And in hand, were another 4 bags of dresses, oh when will they get tired of shopping.

“Ah! Sandy-ah! Where’s Minwoo?” Tiffany asked. Probably she’ll hand over her baggage to her.

“He just stepped out. I have no idea where he’s headed. He didn’t say anything though.” I answered.

I was almost 11PM. God, these two are so addicted to shopping, they didn’t even notice the time, and it was too late. And I’m hungry T_T

“Ah! Tiffany! Let’s go back to CheungChong now! We’ll eat there. I know some place good to eat.”Hyuna suggested.

Finally! We’re going back to where we were. I was scared they won’t even have any idea to go home. And thinking of it, yeah, I’m starving.

Finally, Minwoo came back. Where has he been? But before he comes towards us, Tiffany and Hyuna hands him their bags. Wow, talk about bossy. I feel bad about Minwoo carrying all these. Might as well bring these along too. So I carried with me the remaining 4 bags. Minwoo looked at me weirdly.

Why? Was it wrong to help you? And I just followed Tiffany and Hyuna out of the store. He tried catching up with me by walking briskly. And then he reached for the bags I was holding.

“I’ll take that.” He snatched the bags from my hand and said. “This is yours.”

He handed me a small bag. It looked like the paper bags which Tiffany and Hyuna were holding a while ago. Was he letting me bring only one bag? O_O I was confused. Mine? I haven’t bought anything though. Unless. Wait!

“Open it.” He asked me.

My hands were shaking. No! Don’t tell me. No, he didn’t. that was too expensive. And he didn’t see me pick that out. Or did he? No he didn’t. Anyway, I opened the bag and my eyes widened when I saw a pretty light blue color. AISH. IS THIS THE DRESS?

“I hope extra-large fits you.” He smiled, no, I think he laughed, was he doing this on purpose? Was he teasing me? After he said that, he walked away.

I grabbed the dress from the bag, OMG IT IS. IT REALLY IS. THE DRESS FROM THE SHOP. THE PRETTY TUBE-LIKE LIGHT BLUE DRESS. Minwoo bought it for me? Oh did he now? Wait, I hope this fits me. And I tried to place it on top of me. Well seems it would fit me. So he did buy me! Wow, he’s a rich guy after all. Oh, wait, they left me. Where are they? I ran after them quickly. “JAHMKAHNMANHYO!” (waiiiiit!)

I can’t hide my smile. That was cute. He bought me a dress. Minwoo isn’t such a bad thing after all. Well, besides the fact that he laughed at the size of my dress. I’m sorry I wasn’t blessed with a small body!

I was smiling the entire trip back to Chungcheong. And we stopped on a small shop, to eat, and they were now drinking something. I can’t remember what it’s called. But one thing’s for sure, it’s alcoholic, since I see Hyuna all red now, Tiffany getting tipsy, and Minwoo, well seems fine. Ask me if I’m drunk? No I’m not, I didn’t drink a shot. Well, I’m not really fond of drinking alcoholic beverages. Back at home, my friends would meet up and want to drink like crazy but then I’ll refuse, and come up with millions of excuse such as I have something to do, I’m not feeling good, my parents didn’t allow me and stuff.

Well it’s good that they all agreed to not let me drink. They were making me, but I said, maybe next time when I’m in the mood. And they just gave up. So here I am, sitting with two drunk girls, and one, I don’t know, normal man?

Tiffany was talking about some teachers, randomly. Like why do they need to make her pass papers after less than a day, and why do they need to make students’ life so hard. Actually I couldn’t understand most parts since she was talking in Korean. I’m sure Minwoo can understand.

Hyuna, well, she was staring at nothing a while ago, and now, her head’s down at the table. Probably she couldn’t handle any more.

I see Minwoo not paying attention to Tiffany anymore. Wait, I haven’t thanked him for the dress yet. I should thank him. I don’t want to be mean by not thanking him for that. But why did he did it anyway, it’s as if I was asking for something. Probably this is his peace offering. But he laughed at me after giving the bag to me, but well that was funny really, I was sized extra-large. But no, it was too mean to laugh. Oh well, just thank him already, it’s the thing he deserves.

“Ah, Minwoo..” I called him out. He instantly turned his face to me. “for the dress. Komawo.” (Thank you.)

“You’re not such a bad guy after all.” I continued and smiled. He nodded but he didn’t smile. Weird. Oh well.

I didn’t have anything more to say. So I turned around and tried to listen to Tiffany.

I looked at the watch. HOLY CRAP. It’s already 2AM? This is crazy! It’s too late now.

“Hey guys, we need to go. It’s already late.” I shook Hyuna, and fortunately she came to her senses, but I saw her look groggy. Oh the effects of alcohol.

I helped Hyuna stand up, and stopped Tiffany from talking. She was tipsy and I don’t know where she stays.

“Don’t worry Sandy-ah, I’ll take care of her. Our apartments are just near with each other. Minwoo, go accompany Sandy to her dorm. It’s safer that way.” Hyuna said when we were finally out of the shop.

I was about to protest since I thought I could go home on my own, the shop was only streets away from the dorm, but Minwoo cut us off and dragged me to the other side of the street.

I pulled of my hands and stared at him evilly. “Hey! What’s your problem? I can go home on my own! You go home now! I can manage myself.” I felt my voice louder. Err, I don’t know what I was angry about.

Minwoo just scratched his head kinda vigorously, wow he looks irritated with me. And he rubbed his ears with his pinky fingers like he was deaf. Was I too loud? Is he drunk? He seems irritable tonight. Rather today.

“Yah! dangsin-eun neomu sikkeuleoun-iya! molla. dangsin-eun mos-saeng-gingeoya! dangsin-i jageugjeog-iya! dangsin-eun miindo ani janh-a! geuleona, dangsin-e daehan daleun geissda.” (you’re too noisy! I don’t know. You’re ugly! You’re irritating! You’re not even cute! But there’s something different about you!) he irritatingly said.

Err. What was he saying? I was ugly? I’m not cute? HEY! What’s your problem! I want to argue back at him, but well, I figure he’s also drunk probably. He slightly tripped along the way. But I don’t know. Is he still in his senses? Or was I really irritating?

I turned around the corner of our street. Our dorm was so near already. I was walking briskly now, Minwoo was out of control. Just then he pulled my arms and put his right arm around my waist, my face close to his face.

Oh my god. He’s really drunk. He couldn’t focus his eyes, you could see and err, smell that he’s drunk. Ugghhh! What does he want now? don’t me please! He leaned closer to my face. I could strongly smell the alcohol now. Someone help me please. Don’t kiss me. Changsun~ Changsun-ah. No. someone help me.

“Chuwayo” (I like you.) he uttered slowly.

He liked me? I couldn’t understand Korean that much but I know that line too well! I’ve been too flooded with a lot of Korean dramas, I’ve been too accustomed to that phrase. Is that even LEGIT?! He likes me? No, I knew it, he’s really dead drunk.

But then, he inched closer to me. Closer to my face. No please don’t. I’d never want anyone kissing me again, besides Changsun. Never let anyone else be close like this to me. And then, I never knew what I’ve done.

My hand flew to Minwoo’s face. I slapped him so hard, he landed on his back, on the ground. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. I just stepped back and ran towards my dorm and entered my room.

 

END OF CHAPTER