Awkward

Fall In Love Like Destiny

 

 


 

"Well, I Understand You," TaeYeon said.

"I Never Imagined Nana Actually liking Me. I thought she didn't see nothing from Me, and Loved Junsu More Than Me, But I Guess She Likes Me Now...So I'll Just Enjoy this more than I already do," Nichkhun Thought, Happily.

     Eventually, The Day Got Darker, And Lizzy Left With TaeYeon. It Was Already Eight And I Was About to Go To Sleep. So I left back inside and Just left to get a glass of water and Ice, But When I turned around after getting my glass or water with Ice I saw Nichkhun Shirtless Wearing Only His Boxers. I Was really shocked, Surprised, And Amazed and Said "Nichkhun. Why Are You Like That?"

"It's Just That Lately It's Been Really Hot And I Like To Freshen Up a Bit," Nichkhun Said, And Walked Right Next To Me To Get A Glass Of Water Too.

Then I walked Towards My room and left to fix my bed so I could go to sleep already with Nichkhun, But Then Nichkhun came inside to and said "Here. Let Me Help You." And Then Began Doing The Bed, And I Just Walked Back To The Kitchen And Washed My Cup. Just When I Was About To finish Washing My cup Nichkhun Came Out too and then began washing his cup as well. Just when I noticed he was next to me I began walking away until he grabbed me by my waist and said "Where Are You Going?"

"To Go To Sleep Now Let Me Go," I said, And Slightly Pushed His arms off me and walked to my room.

Then I Began placing my pillows on my side and got on my bed and just covered myself with my blanket and faced the wall. Then Nichkhun came in and got inside my blanket and hugged me around my waist until I said "Aish! Let Go!" And Moved Nichkhun's arms off me, But then He placed them back on.

"Nichkhun. Don't Touch Me! I Don't Know What's Wrong With You!" I Said And Pushed Nichkhun's Arms Off, But He Just kept Putting Them Back On.

"Aish! Yah! Didn't I Tell You Not To Put Your Hands On Me!" I Yelled, And Pushed His Arms Off.

"You Don't Like It When I Touch You Or What?" Nichkhun Smiled, And Just Stared At Me.

"Yah! Why Would I Like Someone Touching Me!? So Quit It!" I Yelled, And Faced The Wall Again.

"Aish! I'm Just Playing With You! But I See You Take Everything So Serious!" Nichkhun Pounded And Faced The Other Side, And Kept Thinking How To Make Nana Jealous. Just When Nichkhun Stopped Bothering Me I smiled. I Knew I liked It When He Bothered Me, But Didn't want To Let Him Know So I Made Him Stop. Then Nichkhun And I Fell Asleep And Woke Up The Following Day To Go To School.

When I Got Up I Quickly left to take a warm Quick Shower. I Got Inside The Shower And Let The Water Pour All Over Me, And Only Thought "Why Am I Falling In Love With Nichkhun? Why?" As Soon As I Washed My Hair With Shampoo I Heard The Bathroom Door Open And Quickly Snatched My Head Out To See Who It Could Have Been And Found Nichkhun Walking In And Stripped His Shirt Off.

"Nichkhun. What Are You Doing Here? Can't You See I'm Showering?" I Asked, Shocked.

"I'm Sorry. I Need To Get Ready To And Have To Wash Up To So Do You Mind If I Get In With You?" Nichkhun Said, And Began Walking Towards Me.

"No! Nichkhun Don't! Just Wait! Let Me Get Out First!"

"No, It's Okay. I'll Come In So I Don't Interupt Your Shower."

"Nichkhun Don't! I'm Leaving!" I Yelled, Shocked, And Quickly Grabbed My Towel And Tied It Over My Body To Cover Myself And Walked Out.

Then I Walked Out Of The Shower And Left Straight to My Closet To Change, and Was Really Confused, And Felt So odd. I Mean 'Why Would NIchkhun Just Enter The Bathroom Knowing I Was Showering And Then Tells Me He's Coming In The Shower With Me?' I Felt So Uncomfortable, And Felt So Odd. I Just Felt A Bit Shocked And Odd. So I finished Changing And Quickly Walked Out Of The Closet And Then Left To Prepare Our Breakfast, And Then I Found Nichkhun Already Finished With His Shower and Had Placed Oil All Over His Body To Make It Stand Out More, And Walked Over To Me And Said "Are You Okay?"

"Yeah, Why?" I Answered With An Upset Tone.

"You Look A Bit Upset."

"...Ha! Yeah, I Am! You Just Walked Inside The Bathroom Like Seeing Me Didn't Matter And Then You Wanted To Get In The Shower With Me? Why Wouldn't I Be Upset?" I Answered, Upset.

"Look, I'm Sorry. I Was Just Playing With You."

"Well, I Don't Like Playing Like This!"

"...I Just Like Getting You Mad, And Upset."

"..Why Would You Like Getting Me Mad, And Upset?"

"..Because I Find It A Bit Cute," Nichkhun Answered, And Carrassed Me.

"..Ha! Well, I Don't Find It Fun, And It's NOT Cute," I Answered, And Walked Away Pushing His Nice Shoulders Away When I Bumped To Him.

"Nana, Come On. I Was Just Messing With You," Nichkhun Said, And Slowly Followed.

    I Quickly Grabbed My Bag And Placed My Make-Up, And Notebook Inside My Bag Until Nichkhun Came Behind Me And Grabbed My Hand And I Said "Don't Touch Me!"

"Nana. I Said I'm Sorry, Do You Forgive Me Now?" Nichkhun Said, Seriously And Turned You Around To Face Him.

"Look Nichkhun. I Don't Know Who You Take Me For, But I Don't Like Playing These Games!"

"Fine. I Won't Do Them Again, But Forgive Me, Okay?" Nichkhun said, And Placed Such Gorgeous Angel Eyes.

"...Fine. Let's Go Already! It's time To Leave Anyways!" I Said, And Walked Over To The Door And Waited For Nichkhun to Place His Shirt On and Get His Stuff.

    So I Wasn't Really Pleased, But I Got Over The Upset Thing When Nichkhun Placed His Gorgeous Angel Eyes. They Looked So Cute. Those Brown Cute Eyes. Aish! I Just Can't Get Him Out Of My mind! I'm In Love With Nichkhun!

 

"Look At Them Together! They Look Like They Don't Even Care About What Just Happened," Daesung Said.

"Don't Worry, Everything Will Change Right Now!" TaeYang Smiled, And Kept Spying On Nichkhun And Nana.

 

     I Just Walked Forward And Didn't Seem To Look at Nichkhun At all. I Realized How Nichkhun kept Turning around To Look at Me Every Minute, But It Didn't seem To Bother Me At all. Then I Slowly Began Realizing The Weather. It Was a Bit Odd. Out Of Nowhere The Air Seemed A Bit Cold, And I Wasn't Wearing Something For A Windy day. I Was Wearing Something For A Sunny day. I Was Wearing a 'Golden' Tight Dress With Golden Heels, And Golden Necklaces With Matching Earings. The Wind Slowly Began getting colder and colder every second that I began shaking and trembling.

"Nana, Are You Cold?" Nichkhun Asked.

"No. Why?" I Said, And Looked Away, Awkwardly.

"It's Because You're Shaking A Lot," Nichkhun Said, And Kept Starring How I Shook.

"...I'm Always Shaking."

"Nana, Here. Take This!" Nichkhun Said, And Placed His Fury Jacket On Me.

"But What About You? Aren't You Going to Be Cold?" I Asked, Curiously.

"It's Okay. I'm A Werewolf. I Should Get Use To Living With My Own Kind Of Nature Than Living Like A Imortal's Nature," Nichkhun Said, And Smiled.

"...Thank You," I said, And Smiled At Him.

"Your Welcome!"

"...Do You Want To Share?" I Offered, And Slowly Got Closer To Nichkhun And Hugged Him Tightly Around His Nice Waist.

"...Thank You, But I'm Okay. I Just Need To-" Nichkhun Said, And Slowly Began Getting Closer To Me To Kiss Me Until He Heard Someone Nearby Shaking On The Ground With Nothing To Get Warmed Up With. Then Nichkhun stopped, And Ruined Our 'Moment' And Saw A Beautiful Girl Shaking On The Floor. Then Nichkhun Left To See if She Was Okay And Asked "Excuse Me, Are You Okay?"

"...Yeah. Why?" Bora Asked, And Placed Cute Eyes.

"...Oh. I was Just Asking. Are You Cold? Or Else I Can Let You Borrow My Jacket," Nichkhun Said, And Took The Jacket He Gave Me Off, And Placed It On Her.

"Oh. Thank You! Uhm...Who Are You?" Bora Asked, Curiously, and Smiled At Him, And Began Attracting Him.

"Oh. My Name Is Nichkhun, And She's Nana," Nichkhun Answered, And Fell In love With Her.

"Oh. My Name Is Bora. Are You Guys A Couple?"

"No! Why Do You Ask?"

"Because You Seem Like A Nice Couple!"

    When That Stranger said That I smiled, And Thought The Same Thing. I Thought We Were A Nice Couple, But At That Moment I Began Thinking Strangely "Who Is This Girl, And Why Is She Askign Such INCREDiBLE Questions, And Why Did She Make Nichkhun Take His Jacket Off Me?"

"Well, Do You Mind If We Can Be Friends?" Bora Asked, And Got Up Slowly.

"Sure. I'd Like That!" Nichkhun Answered, And Began Checking Bora Out From Heels To Top, And Loved What He Saw.

"Okay. Let's Go Then!" Bora Said, Grabbed Nichkhun's Hard arm, And Walked Away Like That And Forgot About Me.

"Aish! Who Is This Girl And Why Did They Leave Me Like This! I Hate Her!" I Whispered, Furiously And Threw My Gum On The Floor, And Kept Watching Bora. Then Bora Turned Around Facing Me And Then smiled, Happily, And Winked At Me.

    I didn't Know What Was Going On, But Found Her So Strange. The Way She Looked At Me And Lastly Winked. I Thought She Was Using Nichkhun For Something, But Didn't Know For What. The Only Thing I Thought Was That "Nichkhun Is In Danger! And That These Heels Aren't Mean To Be Worn In This Kind of Day!" So I Followed Them Behind.

 

"Ha! We'll Finally Have Our Victory At Last!! Soon Enough!!" TaeYang Smiled, And Followed Bora And Nichkhun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

      Author's Note: ©

Thank You My Fellow Readers For The Comments &'d Subscriptions ,

But In Order For The New Updates Then I'll Need '3 More New Comments' For Half A Chapter !!

&'d '8 - 10 New Comments' For One Entire Chapter !!

&'d This Goes To The 'Silent Readers'!!

"You Silent Readers Out There !! The Least You Can Do Is At Least Comment Or Give Feedback To Me Or Share My Story. So Don't Just Sit There And Do Nothing Because Or Else I Might Cut This Story Short Or Delete It For Your Faults !! So Comment, Subscribe, Give Feedback Or Share This Story!! That's The Least You Can do !!"

Anyways , Next Chapter Will Come Soon !! And Hope You Guys Like It And Keep Commenting &'d Take A Look At Another Good Story You Might Like.

'Girls Night Out!' It's About To End Soon So Take a Look At It, And Subscribe On it !!

I Promise You That You Will like It, and fall In Love With it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228633/girls-night-out-dongjun-hyuna-jaypark-siwon-taecyeon-taeyangbigbang-supernaturallove

And Also Check This Good One.

'Naughty Angel' !! You Will Like it !!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/229427/naughty-angel-jaypark-you-naughtylove

^-^ Thank You Guys !! O__^

- ERiKkK"!