Nana

Fall In Love Like Destiny

​​

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘

A/N: **

​Hello you !!

I Hope You Subscribe &'d Comment

​Because I Will Keep An Eye On You !!

>O< Hehehe

​So Please Subscribe &'d Comment

&'d If You May Then Share It !!

​Thank You you !! ^^~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Then Nichkhun Quickly Rushed Towards The Edge Of The Cliff To See If Nana Was Okay &'d Found Nana Thrown On The Ground Covered In Blood.

"No..No..No, No!!" Nichkhun Yelled &'d Began Dropping Tears.

Then Bora Walked Beside Nichkhun &'d Smiled As She Said "Nichkhun, You Don't Need Two..You Only Need One, &'d That ONE Is Me." Then Bora Tried Kissing Nichkhun, But Nichkhun Got Furious &'d Pushed Bora Aside &'d Transformed Into His 'Werewolf' Side &'d Pushed Bora Towards Piles Of Rocks.

"I Should Have Listened To Nana Since The Beginning! You Really Were The One Charming Me, That's Why I Beat Nana &'d Treated Her Badly! Because Of You!! But Don't Worry!! I Won't Rest Until I Have You Killed For Killing My Only Love!! You Don't Know How Precious Nana Meant To Me!! She Appreciated Me! She Looked After Me &'d She Loved Me!!" Nichkhun Cried, Furiously.

"..She Was Nothing! She Was A Nobody &'d Her Fall Was Meant For Her! She Was Meant To Die! Finally, That Worthless Trash Staid In The Trash can Where She Belonged," Bora Answered With A Huge Smile.

"...You !!"

Nichkhun Yelled Furious &'d Attacked Bora &'d Scratched Her By The Shoulder &'d Nearly Bit Her On The Neck. But Then Bora Transformed Into Her Wolf Side &'d Nearly Pushed Nichkhun Off The Cliff Until He Grabbed The Edge Of The Cliff &'d Got Back Up.

"You're Going To Pay For Everything You Did!" Nichkhun Yelled, &'d Then Ran Towards Her.

I Thought I Was Dead. That Huge Fall Slammed My Head On The Ground. I Was Bleeding All Over My Body, But My Head Was Bleeding The Most. It Was A Miracle That I Actually Survived That Huge Fall, But The Problem Was That I Couldn't Move At All. I Tried Moving My Fingers Or Arms To Get Up, But I Couldn't Move Them. So I Survived, But Now I Can't Even Move. So Now The Huge Problem Is To Get Some Help Or Else I'll Actually Die On The Spot.

"S-Someone H-H-Help M-Me!!" I Struggled &'d Began Crying Because I Was Frightened.

Hours Began Going By, &'d Some Random Guy Was Wondering Off &'d Found Me On The Ground Covered In Blood So He Quickly Grabbed Me &'d Quickly Took Me To A Hospital. I Was To Be In The E.R (Emergency Room) Immediately. They Tried Calling Someone I Knew, But I Couldn't Talk Much So It Was Impossible To Find Someone To Let Them Know I Was Here. It Took A While For Me To Even Open My Eyes Again. I Felt Paralyzed. No Movements, Just Stood Still The Whole Day. Until Out Of Sudden I Opened My Eyes &'d I Woke Up. I Was In The Hospital In a Bed Wearing Different Clothes &'d I Was Really Shocked That I Lived. All I Remembered Was A Man In Front Of Me With Blonde Hair &'d A Nice Smile Without A Shirt &'d With a Nice Body. &'d The Last Thing I Remembered Was Falling Off A Cliff &'d Hitting The Ground.

"Hello Nana, Are You Okay?" The Nurse Asked.

"Who?" Nana Asked, Confused.

"..You Don't Remember Your Name?"

"...No."

"..Do You Remember Anything?"

"...Only A Blonde Man, Shirtless &'d With A Nice Smile &'d falling Off A Cliff &'d Hitting The Ground...That's All!"

"..Oh..Okay! I'll Be Right Back!" The Nurse said, &'d Walked Away From The Room.

I Was Afraid Because I Didn't Have A Clue Where I Was At &'d With Who So I Quickly Looked Around To Find Any Clothes &'d Found Some Clothes So I Placed It On &'d Quickly Walked Out Of The Room &'d Walked Away. I Really Didn't Know Where I Was At &'d But I Didn't Want To Be There. I Just Wondered Off &'d I Was Really Frightened.

"Excuse Me, Do You Know Where I Live At?" I Asked Strangers.

"No!" The Strangers Would Answer &'d Walk Away.

Then Some Drunk Men Heard Me Asking People If They Knew Where I Lived At &'d They Came Up To Me &'d Said "We Know Where You Live At!"

Then I Answered Happily "Really? Can You Take Me There?!"

Then The Drunk Men Smiled &'d Said "Sure" &'d Lead Me In An Alley &'d I Was So Relief &'d Happy These Nice People Were Going To Take Me To My House. I Was Tired At The Moment. Then Out Of Sudden They Grabbed My Hands &'d Pinned My Arms Against The Wall &'d Got Closer To Me.

"What Are You Guys Doing?" I Asked, Confused.

"We're Just Enjoying Ourselves Before Taking You Home!" The Guys Laughed &'d Began Kissing Me Allover my Neck.

"Ahhhhh!~" I Yelled, Loudly.

* *

Then Junsu Began Walking With TaeYeon Looking If They Could Find Me Because I Went Missing After Yesterday Night When I Left To Talk With Nichkhun. Then Junsu Had His Hopes down That I Actually Went Missing &'d Began Worrying A Lot.

"Where Can Nana Be At?" Junsu Asked, Worried.

"I Don't Know, I'm Worried Too!" TaeYeon Answered.

Then Junsu Remembered Before Leaving Nana Alone, Nana Was With Nichkhun Talking "Do You Think That Nichkhun Guy Did Something To Nana?"

Then TaeYeon Began Remembering Everything Nichkhun Did To Nana &'d Answered "I Don't Think So! He Only Did all That Once, &'d I Don't Think He'd Do It Again! I Mean I  Trust Nichkhun, But I'm Not Sure What Happened With Nana!"

Then Junsu Turned Around Looking Around &'d Turned To His Right Looking In The Alley &'d Spot Me Being Kissed At.

"Over There! It's Nana!" Junsu Yelled &'d Rushed Inside The Alley All Alone &'d Pushed The Two Drunk Guys Aside &'d Grabbed My Hand.

Then Junsu Grabbed Onto My Hand &'d Asked "Are You Okay?"

Then The Drunk Guys Got Up &'d Yelled "Hey! What Do You Think You're Doing?"

​Then Junsu Yelled At TaeYeon &'d Said "TaeYeon! Here! Take Nana Away So I Can Handle These Drunks!"

Then TaeYeon Quickly Rushed &'d Walked Away With Nana So Nothing Would Happen With Her Anymore.

Then Junsu Quickly Punched The Two Drunks On The Face &'d Kept Beating Them For Nearly Rapping Me On The Spot! Junsu Didn't Seem To Want To stop Beating Them For What They Were Doing So He Kept Punching Them On The Face, Making Them Bleed A Lot, But Then He Stopped Before Cops Found Junsu Beating Them So He Walked Away.

* *

"So What Happened Nana? Why Didn't You Say Anything After You Disappeared?" TaeYeon Asked, Curiously.

"Who's Nana, &'d Who Are You?" I Asked, Confused.

Then TaeYeon Smiled &'d Said "Nana, Stop Playing Around. I Mean It! Junsu &'d I Got So Worried Yesterday After You Left So What Happened?"

"I Don't Know What You're Talking About!" I Answered.

​Then Junsu Came Towards Me &'d Said "Nana, Are You Okay?"

Then I Answered Really Confused "Really! Who Is This Nana Girl You Guys Are Talking About? First The Nurse Calls Me Nana, Then She Does, &'d Now You?"

Then Junsu &'d TaeYeon Began Getting Confused &'d Junsu Said "Nana, Is Something Wrong? &'d What Do You Mean About Nurse Calling You Nana?"

​Then I Began Getting A Bit Tangled &'d Yelled "Look! I Don't Know Who You Guys Are, But I'm Not This Nana Girl, Alright? I Don't Know Who I Am, But You Guys Don't Have To come Up To Me &'d Tell Me Lies So I'll Be Leaving!"

​Then I Walked Away &'d Quickly Ran Away &'d Those Strangers Behind Didn't Even Follow Me Afterwards. They Just Stood Behind &'d Didn't Chase Me &'d I Was Relief.

* *

"Why Didn't I Grab Her Before Bora Pushed Me Aside? Why Did I Just Froze Out Of Nowhere? Why Didn't I Get Up After Bora Pushed Me? Why Did I Let Nana Die? WHY?!" Nichkhun Yelled, Furious &'d Punched The Glass Of Wine In The Bar He Was In.

​ Flashback 

* *

"..No, It's Just That I Felt Something In My Legs So I Just Walked Back," I Answered, Awkwardly.

"Well, This Is How I Really Feel For You, &'d I Hope You Feel The Same Way Too!" Nichkhun Said, &'d Walked Up Towards Me, &'d Gently Kissed Me On My Lips &'d Pushed Me Against His Body.

* *

Then Nichkhun Grabbed His Glass Of Shot &'d Drank It All In One Gulp &'d Continued Remembering What Happened Before Nana Fell Down The Cliff.

* *

"..Oh..Hmm," I Smiled &'d Began Blushing.

​Then Nichkhun Smiled &'d Knew That My Smile Meant That I Felt The Same Way He Did For Me &'d Said "Nana, I Love You!~"

Then I Smiled &'d Answered "..I Love You Too~!"

* *

"..Why Did Our Moment Have To Be The Moment That You Died Nana? Why? I Wanted To Tell You How Much I Really Loved You &'d Wanted To Show You How Much I Wanted You, But I Didn't Imagine It This Way...Why Like This?" Nichkhun Asked, &'d Began Crying &'d Dropping Short Tears.

* *

"Boo!~" Bora Said &'d Pushed Me Off The Cliff.

"Ahhhh!~" I Yelled, Frightened After Bora Pushed Me Off.

"NANA!~" Nichkhun Yelled!

* *

"...I Deserved Your Death, Not You! You Suffered To Much! I Beat You! I Treated You Unfairly! That Should Have Been My Death! I Should Have Died For You...Maybe...I Should Kill Myself...To See You Again..." Nichkhun Thought &'d Dropped His Last Tears.

Then Nichkhun Got Up From His Chair &'d Walked Away &'d Left The Bar &'d Began Planning To Commit Suicide For My Will. Nichkhun Wanted To Kill Myself So We Can See Each Other In The Afterlife, Or He Thought.

​It Was Already 10 At The Night &'d Nichkhun Was Drunk &'d Thinking About Doing Some Bad Things To Himself.

"..I Will Die For You Nana...If That's The Last Thing I'll Do For You..It Will Be Worth It!" Nichkhun Whispered &'d Tried Walking Straight Because He Was Drunk.

"..Nana...I Love You!~" Nichkhun Yelled, Loudly, &'d slowly Began Crying.

Then Nichkhun Walked Towards A Cliff &'d Wanted To Jump Off Like Nana Fell Down From The Cliff &'d Wanted To Die Like Her To Feel Her Same Pain.

"...Here I Come Nana...At Last You Will See Me Again!" Nichkhun Said &'d Began Walking Towards The Edge of The Cliff.

* *

Then I Tapped A Stranger By The Edge Of The Cliff &'d Asked Him "What Are You doing?"

​Then Nichkhun Quickly Turned Around &'d Saw That The Person Who Tapped Him Which Was Me Was 'Nana' &'d He Smiled Sadly &'d Dropped Some Short Tears &'d Said "..You're Alive!" Then Nichkhun Legs Began Slipping From The Edge Of The Cliff &'d Nichkhun Began Sliding Off The Cliff.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

   Next Chapter: ^^~

​  After Nichkhun Finally Spots That Nana Actually Lived &'d Didn't Die, Then Nichkhun Falls &'d Slips Off From The Cliff !! Then Nana Gets Shocked How Nichkhun Fell Off The Cliff &'d Calls The Ambulance Right Away Or At Least Yells For Help !! Then Nana Begins Worrying For Nichkhun Even If She Don't Know Him Because Nana Lost Her Entire Memory So She Don't Remember Him! 

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*
T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T
A/N: **
​Hello Again, you !!
​I Hope You Liked This Chapter &'d
​Decide To Subscribe &'d Actually Comment!!
​Thank You For Reading &'d I Hope You Enjoyed It !!
​Your Fellow Writer,
​ERiKkK"! ^^~
&'d I Hope You Take A Look At
​Some Of My Other Stories &'d New Stories Like,
"You're My Girl, I'm Your Man"
"Angels &'d Demons"
"PLAYERZS"
~O~ O~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~
 
 
 
P.S !! I Will Be Starting School Tomorrow So I Might Take A While To Update But Will Do What I Can !! ^^~ Thank You Guys !!