Falling In Love With Nichkhun

Fall In Love Like Destiny


    After Nichkhun finished eating, We Left To School together. Lizzy didn't pick me up today. Anyways, So I just left with Nichkhun. When We arrived at school, All The 'Girls' began starring again. Many of them 'Waved' at Nichkhun. some of them Winked at him, blew kisses to him, showed their legs for him, and 'Others' Like Lizzy just starred at me 'Furious.'

"Hi. Why Are You Looking At Me LIke That?" I asked, curiously. Lizzy didn't answer me and she just kept starring at me with that look and she just walked closer to Nichkhun and placed her 'Cute' and 'Adorable' look and asked Nichkhun "Nichkhun, Do You Want To Go Out With Me?"

    I was shocked and surprised when Lizzy said that. To Be Honest I was a bit 'Jealous' But I wouldn't say jealous, But 'Anxious.'

"...Ha-Ha.Are you sure?" Nichkhun asked, awkward and began laughing.

"Yeah. I Mean I...Like You, But I'm Not Sure You Like Me...So That's Why I'm Asking You...If You Want To Be My Boyfriend?" Lizzy asked, flirty, and got a bit shy. Then Nichkhun looked up at me and began at looking at me seriously, and then said "Yeah. Sure."

    I wasn't pleased. I Was a bit mad, and upset. I didn't want no one to be with Nichkhun because or else we'd be so far apart, and wouldn't be so close like we just were. So I just decided to walk away with TaeYeon and I was furious. I couldn't believe NIchkhun said 'Yes' If I thought Nichkhun 'Loved' Only Me, But I guess he likes 'Lizzy' more than me.

"Nana, Are You Upset Or Man That Nichkhun And Lizzy Are Going Out?" TaeYeon asked, curiously as she saw how my face looked upset and furious at Lizzy.

"Huh? No, I'm Not," I answered.

"Then Why Are You Upset?"

"...It's Complicated."

"Nana, Just Admit You're Upset Because Lizzy Is Going Out With Nichkhun. It's Okay To Admit You Like Nichkhun Now."

"...But I Don't Like Him And I Never Will."

"Nana...It's Okay. I'll Admit I Like Junsu Too, But I'm Not Doing Anything To You To Make Him Become Mines. I Mean You Just Have To Admit The Truth and It's Not Like You And Lizzy Will Become Enemies And Fight Over A Guy. I Mean Really? That's Just A Fantasy."

"...I Guess So."

"See, So Just Admit It."

"...Fine...I Have SOME Feelings For Nichkhun, But That's It."

"Some?"

"A Little, There!"

"Nana, You Have To Do Better Than That."

"Fine. I Like Nichkhun. There! You Happy?"

"See It's Okay."

"I Guess So, But I Just Can't Stop Thinking About Him. I Got So Attached To Him And Can't Get Him Off My Mind, And What Am I Going To Tell Junsu After He Finds Out That I Have Feelings For Nichkhun?" I Asked, Curiously And Pounded.

Then Junsu Heard TaeYeon And Me Talk And Heard Everything We Said, And Said Depressingly "...So You Like Nichkhun Now? Great...Then Where Do I Go At?"

     I was so shocked and surprised and didn't expect Junsu to find out or at least not like this. It went so quick and Realized loving someone after You've loved someone only hurts the person you loved before than the person who you just fell In love with. I was upset because I knew I'd upset Junsu now, and probably ruined my relationship with him right there.

"Junsu. I Didn't Mean It Like That. Please, You Have To Understand Me," You Chased After Him.

"You Just Said It Yourself. What Do You Want Me To Believe? A Lie?" Junsu said, seriously, and upset.

"Junsu. I'm Sorry. I Know I Said That, But I Still Love You. Trust Me."

"I Don't Know. Maybe We Should Just Cut This Over Now. So You Can Go With Nichkhun."

"No, I Don't Want To Be With Nichkhunl You See, I Like Him, But Don't Want To Fall In Love With Him More Than I Already Am. I'm Just...I Just Need More Time. I'm Sorry," I Struggled, and Walked Away Deppressed Into The Bathroom.

     I Was so down today. First Lizzy Asked Nichkhun Out And He Said 'Yes' and Now My Chances With Junsu Aren't Going Well, And We Might Break Up. Everything Is Going To Quick And I Don't Know What I Want Now. I'm So Confused and Dizzy. I Can't Think Straight Anymore. On My Way Home With Nichkhun, TaeYeon, And Lizzy, I Was Just Deppressed, And furious. I Didn't Want To Think About Nichkhun Anymore Because It Only Makes Me Furious Because He Accepted Lizzy To Be His Girlfriend. So I Just Talked To TaeYeon Until We Got To My House And Sat Outside On The Porch Just Talking To TaeYeon. Nichkhun and Lizzy were inside my house talking and just having fun I guess, and I really didn't want to go inside Until Lizzy left.

"Why Are You Still So Down Nana?" TaeYeon asked.

"It's Just That I Don't Know What To Do Now. I'm Losing Junsu And I Don't Want To. I Just Don't Know What To Do," I Answered, Deppressed.

 

"I'll Be Right Back. I'll Go Get Us Some Refreshments," Nichkhun Said And Left Lizzy And Then Looked Out Of The Door And Began Seeing And Hearing What TaeYeon and I were Talking About.

"I Just Think You Need To Get Things Clear And Admit Your Feelings To The Person Who's Winning Your Heart And The One Who You Really Love," TaeYeon Answered, and Smiled.

"How Am I Going To Decide? It's Impossible For Me. I Love Junsu With My Whole Heart, But Nichkhun Is Stealing My Heart...And I Like Him Now...I Just Can't Decide...Because I Love Nichkhun So Much Now And It's Too Difficult For Me," I Answered, Sadly And Just Starred At The Ground Not Knowing Nichkhun Heard Everything I Just Said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You Guys For The Subscriptions &'d Comments.

For All '5' New Subscriptions I Get Now Then I Will Update 'One' Chapter, And Will Skip My Schedule For This New Update, And If I Don't Get Any New Subscribers Then You'll Have To Wait For The Day To Come For An Update.

So:

5 New Subscribers = 1 New Update !!

8 - 10 New Subscribers = 2 New Updates !!

11 - 13 = 3 New Updates !!

So Thank You For Your Help !!

And Comment If You Have Any Suggestions Of My Story And Comment To Tell Me If You Think It's Going Good, Or Losing Your Interest To Make It 'More' Interesting !!

Thank You. ♥

- ERiKkK"!