I Forgive You! ~

Fall In Love Like Destiny

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ~ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘

After Nichkhun Walked Away Sadly, I Felt Bad For Him So I Chased After Him. I Ran Inside The Forest &'d Seem To Not Find Him Anywhere. I Wasn't Going To Give Up Yet, But I Felt That Desperate To Give Up.

"Did You See The Way She Looked At Me?" Nichkhun Thought &'d Punched A Huge Rock &'d Pushed It Off The Cliff He Was Next To.

"Why Did I Mess Up This Time? Why Wasn't I Aware Of This? What Happened To Me?" Nichkhun Thought &'d Began Yelling.

​Just When I Nearly Gave Up I Heard That Voice Yelling Inside The Forest &'d I Thought "That's Nichkhun!" So I Chased After The Voice &'d Saw How Birds Began Flying Away &'d Tracked Where The Birds Flew Away From &'d Chased After The Voice.

"It's My Damn Fault!! Now Nana Hates Me! She's Afraid Of Me &'d Now She Don't Even Want To Speak To Me," Nichkhun Cried, &'d Sat Down On A Huge Rock Looking down Off The Cliff.

Just When I Got To The Place The Birds Flew Out From I Hid Behind A Huge Rock &'d Peaked To See If Nichkhun Was There Or If it Was Him &'d Nichkhun Was Really There. Then I Saw Nichkhun Transform Into A Werewolf &'d Began Destroying &'d Breaking A Lot Of Rocks &'d Then Went Back To His Normal Self &'d Staid There Shirtless After His Shirt Broke When he Transformed Into A 'Werewolf.' I Thought "Nichkhun Is Really Upset. He Probably Meant Everything He Said..He Wasn't Aware Of What He Was doing."

Then Nichkhun Sat Back Down On The Huge Rock He Was Sitting Down At A While Ago &'d Just Looked Down Off The Cliff. Then I Slowly &'d Quietly Walked Up To Nichkhun Without Him Knowing &'d Said "Nichkhun..Are You Okay?"

Then Nichkhun Quickly Turned Around To Look At Me &'d Looked At Me With a Furious Look &'d Answered "What Are You Doing Here?"

"I..I Just Wanted To See If You Were Okay.." I Answered, &'d Sat Beside Nichkhun.

Then Nichkhun Looked Away &'d Said "I Really Wasn't Aware Of What I did...But I Think it's Better If I Just Leave...Far Away So I don't Make The Wrong Mistake."

"Nichkhun, You Don't Have To Leave," I Said.

"Yes I Do! What If This Happens Again? I Don't Want To Hurt You Anymore. I've Done It Once, But Don't Want To Do It Again...This Might Be The Last Time You'll Ever See Me Again!" Nichkhun Quoted.

"Nichkhun, Don't do This! It's Okay-" I Said.

"No It's Not! I Treated You Unfair &'d Beat You! It's Not Okay!"

"But I'm Saying It Is."

"Well, You're Wrong!"

"Nichkhun, Please Don't Leave Me..Don't do This!"

"I Have To!"

"It's Not Your Fault Nichkhun!"

"It Is My Fault! I Beat You! I Treated You Unfairly! I Pushed You Aside! Who Else Are To Blame If I'm The One Who Did All That To You!?" Nichkhun Said, Furious &'d Began Looking at Me.

Then I Began Thinking About What Happened &'d My Answer Was "...Bora!"

Then Nichkhun Gasped &'d Got A Bit Angry &'d Looked Away.

"What!? It Was Bora's Fault! She Came To Our Lives Like A Stranger!"

"Nana, Why Do You Always Have To Blame Bora? It's Not Her Fault!? She Didn't do All This!" Nichkhun Said &'d Began getting a Bit Angry.

"Nichkhun, You Have To Admit It! Bora Charmed You! Bora Used You! Bora Used Her 'Magical' Lipstick &'d Charmed You &'d Made You do All That! It Wasn't Your Fault, But Bora's Fault!" I Explained.

"You're Just Crazy! Why Are You Bringing Bora Into This When She didn't Even Do Anything?" Nichkhun Said, furious.

"Nichkhun! Stop Denying It! You Know It's Her Fault! Why Do You Keep Being Like This?"

Then Nichkhun Looked Away &'d Answered "Because You Get Me Mad! I Mean Why Bring an Innocent Person To This When it's Clearly Your Fault!"

I Got A Bit Depressed When I Heard Nichkhun Say It Was My Fault. It Hurt Me. I Felt Like He Was Telling Me Everything Happened Because of Me.

"Look...I'm Just Trying To Help You, But If You Don't Even Want To Cooperate With Me Then Fine! See If I Care!" I Answered With A Serious Tone, &'d Was Getting A Bit Upset So I Slightly Began Walking Away.

Just When I Began Walking Away Nichkhun Said "Nana, I'm Sorry...I Just Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...I Just Need To Be Alone For A While."

Then I Stopped &'d Answered "..Okay..I'll Leave You Then." &'d Walked Away.

I Felt A Bit Sypathy For Nichkhun. I Just Hoped That Nichkhun Clears Things Out &'d Doesn't Leave Because Of What he Did To Me. Just When I Felt Something Strange I Thought "What If Nichkhun Gets Hungry &'d Don't Have Money To Buy Something To Eat While I'm Gone? I Mean Hunting Might Take Him A While So I Should Leave Him Some Money So He Can Get Something To Eat or To Use It In Case Of an Emergency."

So I Decided To Walk Back To Leave Nichkhun Some Money In Case Of An Emergency Or If He Got Hungry. Just When I Got Closer To Him I Found Bora Walking Behind Him So I Quickly &'d Secretly Hid Behind The Huge Rock I Hid Before &'d Kept Looking &'d Listening.

"Nichkhun, Are You Okay?" Bora Asked, &'d Touched Nichkhun's Hard Smooth Shoulders.

"Yeah..I Just Need To Think Some Things Out. That's All!" Nichkhun Answered &'d Kept Starring Off The Cliff.

Then I Saw Bora Taking Off Her Lipstick From Her Bra &'d Slowly Began Putting Some On &'d I Knew That It Was That Lipstick That Began Charming Nichkhun In Some Way. I Knew It Had To Do With Bora &'d Her 'Mystical' Lipstick. So I Quickly Ran Out From Hiding Behind The Huge Rock &'d Yelled "Nichkhun! Watch Out With Her! She's The Reason Why All Of This Happened! Her Lipstick Is Some Kind Of Charm She Puts For Guys! Don't Let Her Kiss You!"

​Then Nichkhun Quickly Got Up &'d Turned Around &'d Bora Quickly Ran Towards Him So He Transformed Into His Werewolf Side &'d Slammed Bora Aside &'d Got Her Unconscious. Then Nichkhun Stopped &'d Transformed Back &'d Said "Nana, What Are You Still Doing Here?"

Then I Got Closer To Nichkhun &'d Answered Quietly "..I Came To Leave You Money..In Case If Something Happened Or If You Got Hungry Out Of Sudden!"

Then Nichkhun Stared At Me &'d Asked "Why Would You Care If I'd Get Hungry In Some Sort Or If Something Happened To Me!?"

"...I...Just In Case If Something DID Happened, &'d I'd Care...Because You're My Friend, &'d I Don't Want Nothing To Happen To You," I Answered, Awkwardly.

Then Nichkhun Began Staring At Me Directly Through My Eyes &'d Said "Nana...Tell Me The Truth Straight Up...Do You Feel The Same Way I Do For You?"

Then I Understood What Nichkhun Was Saying, But I Didn't Want To Say 'Yes' Because I Was In Love With 'Junsu' Too So I Said "What?"

Then Nichkhun Walked A Bit Closer To Me &'d Grabbed My Hands &'d Looked Directly To My Eyes &'d Asked Again "I Said Do You Feel The Same Way I Do For You?"

I Felt Like I Was On The Spotlight &'d Didn't Want To Say 'No' To Him Because I Knew I Loved Him &'d He Knew I Liked Him. Then I Began Getting Nervous &'d I Began Backing Away A Bit &'d He Began Smiling Thinking "Ha-Ha! So She Really Doesn't Like Me?"

"Ha-Ha! What Is That Suppose To Mean?" Nichkhun Asked, Curiously &'d Began Laughing.

"What Is What Suppose To Mean?" I Answered, Shocked, Nervously, &'d Confused.

"When You Backed Away! Is That Suppose To Mean A 'No'?" Nichkhun Asked, &'d Laughed.

"..No, It's Just That I Felt Something In My Legs So I Just Walked Back," I Answered, Awkwardly.

"Well, This Is How I Really Feel For You, &'d I Hope You Feel The Same Way Too!" Nichkhun Said, &'d Walked Up Towards Me, &'d Gently Kissed Me On My Lips &'d Pushed Me Against His Body.

I Was Really Shocked. I Knew I Liked It, But I Didn't Want To Admit It Because I Didn't Want To Be Known As A 'Two Timing' Girl. Out Of Sudden Bora Began Getting Up Without Knowing &'d Quickly Walked Towards Us.

"..Oh..Hmm," I Smiled &'d Began Blushing.

​Then Nichkhun Smiled &'d Knew That My Smile Meant That I Felt The Same Way He Did For Me &'d Said "Nana, I Love You!~"

Then I Smiled &'d Answered "..I Love You Too~!" But Then Something Grabbed Nichkhun From Behind Him With It's Claws &'d Pushed Him Behind It Behind The Rocks. I Was Shocked &'d Frightened When I Saw That 'Thing' But Then It Transformed Back &'d I Saw 'Bora' Right In Front Of My Face.

"Boo!~" Bora Said &'d Pushed Me Off The Cliff.

"Ahhhh!~" I Yelled, Frightened After Bora Pushed Me Off.

"NANA!~" Nichkhun Yelled!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

   Author's Note: ~"♥"~

I'm Sorry For The Incident Recently On Asian FF'S! But I'm Re-Updating My Chapters For Every Of My Stories So I Hope You Liked This 'Re-Update' &'d I Know Some Things Changed, But I Hope You Liked It. &'d Don't Worry, I Will Update Another Chapter Soon For The People Who Helped Me Describe What Happened With This Chapter. So Special Thanks To Those People Who Helped Me.

&'d I Hope You Take A Look At My New Story &'d Hope You Like it. 

"You're My Girl, I'm Your Man"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/244324/you-re-my-girl-i-m-your-man-sunggyu-hyuna4minute-leegikwangbeast-gangsterlove-woohyuninfinite-kimmyungoo

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*---*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T

   Next Chapter: ^^~

 After Nana Was Pushed Off From The Cliff By Bora, The Story Begins Changing. 

 Nichkhun Starts Thinking Nana Died &'d Begins Going Crazy &d Wild. 

 A Man Finds Nana On The Ground &'d Takes Her Away To See If He Can Heal Her. 

 Lastly, Nichkhun Feels So Guilty &'d So Sad Being Apart By Nana That He Starts Thinking About Commiting Suicide To Meet Up With Nana In The Afterworld. 

 Will He Or Will Something Stop Him From Doing So ? 

 COMiNG SOON !! ^^~ 

~O~ O~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~ O ~