Eris

Fall In Love Like Destiny

 

Please Vote , Subscribe, &'d Comment! C:

Chapter Been Updated! :/

                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                   

"He's over there. Follow him and capture him," The Hunters Yelled.

Nichkhun was not the easiest target. Nichkhun had Agility in his sleeves and was incredibly smart. Nichkhun was tall, big, strong, incredibly fast, brown shiny hair, and brown beautiful eyes.

 

"Seungri, Nichkhun is escaping. After him before he runs away and escapes in space,"

TaeYang ordered, furiously.

TaeYang was short, big, strong, and his senses were incredibly good. TaeYang was 'The Pack Leader' and the smartest one.

 

"TaeYang, he's leaving,"

Seungri Warned TaeYang and chased after Nichkhun heading out of the planet.

 

"Well, follow him and don't stop until you have him captured," TaeYang ordered.

Nichkhun came from a dwarf planet called 'Eris,' one of the most farthest planets in the milky way galaxy and was raised there when he was born until his family made him leave the planet because he was bringing Hunters inside because they were following him since a little boy. What the Hunters wanted from Nichkhun were his abilities and they are trying to vanish werewolves from extinction. What Hunters believe are that 'Werewolves' are meant to destroy all life including space and planet lives so they are working on making their species extinct, but Nichkhun is a rare werewolf because he has the ability to look like an immortal and can camouflage really well. Then what Hunters believe other than the destruction Werewolves cause is that they aren't nothing, but a symbol of death.

 

"The werewolf is heading towards Saturn," Daesung warned TaeYang, seriously.

 

TaeYang began getting inpatient and yelled,

"Well capture him and don't let him go or else you'll be the one suffering from my wrath."

 

Nichkhun quickly skipped and rushed towards many planets at once and tried escaping from those Hunters, but they didn't give up nor stopped. Nichkhun's hopes of being alone in piece weren't the best.

 

Elsewhere;

I'm just 18 years old, &'d brightly perfect. I'm just a beautiful blonde girl with beautiful personalities. My mother always described me as a blonde beautiful intelligent girl who was going to grow up to be a beautiful actress, singer, and a model, but i knew i wasn't that good to become someone so highly like that. I wasn't ready. My mother made me auditioned when I was a small little girl, but now she's not with me so I don't plan to be something like that without her sight. She was the one who encouraged me to be someone like that and I'm not ready to take those opportunities without her. I always wake up dreaming about my mother, and always cry afterwards because I miss her so much, but I know I have to move on, but she's someone I'll never forget.

Today, I woke up at six in the morning because I had to get ready to go to school because it was the first day of being a senior, and better to see the most handsome and most cutest guy in school, Junsu. He's so gorgeous and HOT. Thinking about him only makes me want to drool on him. Whenever I take a shower I always think only about him. He makes my shower warmer and hotter than it should be. He's the warm water in the shower and i'm the cold water. Together we make a good shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and got ready for school. I always eat a plate of cereal with some fruits and drink a glass of milk and always get ready to open the door because Lizzy always knocks on my door to walk to school with me.

 

"Hi Lizzy," I said, brightly.

 

"Hello Nana, are you ready to go to school?" Lizzy asked, happily with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Yeah, lets go."

 

"Well, have you seen the new seniors in school?" Lizzy pounded, happily.

 

"Lizzy, you better not drool on me."

 

"Ha-ha. I won't. I promise, but they are so cute and so HOT."

 

"Well, if you're trying to hook me up with someone then it won't work because I'm in love with someone already," I quoted with a huge smile across on my face.

 

"Well, I'm not, but i think there are hotter guys than Junsu. Junsu is always taken by pretty beautiful girls, but they always last less than a week. Junsu Is A Player!" Lizzy quoted, Seriously.

 

"Well, If I Went Out With Junsu then it's not like we'll be fighting and arguing At All Because I'm sure we'll be the perfect couple," Nana Replied, Flirty.

Then Nana and Lizzy arrived to school and Lizzy spotted the seniors by the gates leaning against the entrance gates waiting for their friends to arrive.

 

"Oh my god. It's the seniors. Nana, make sure I don't drool over them. Cover my mouth,"

Lizzy said, and awkwardly passed by the seniors covering her face.

 

"What's wrong with her?" the Seniors thought as they starred at Lizzy walk by covering her face.

 

"Oh my god. I'm sure they starred at me. They're probably talking about me. They're probably Saying How cute, &'d Adorable I Looked Today, Awww~" Lizzy quoted, happily.

 

"Or maybe they're probably talking about how awkward you passed by them covering your face and nearly drooling on my arm," Nana Answered, Disgusted, &'d Snatched Her Arm Away.

After we walked inside the school I quickly looked for her. My Best Friend Had Arrived Today, &'d I Missed Her So Much Over The Vacation.

 

"Nana, you're here," TaeYeon yelled, excited and quickly rushed to Nana.

 

"Who is she?" Lizzy asked, seriously.

 

"Her name is TaeYeon. She was my best friend since a little girl," Nana Answered, Happily, &'d Excited.

 

"Oh, but i was your friend since the third grade," Lizzy smiled, proudly.

 

"Oh, I was Nana's friend since Pre-k," TaeYeon replied, happily.

 

"Oh, never mind," Lizzy replied, slowly.

 

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Let's go to our classes,"

TaeYeon replied, excited and walked inside their classes with them.

When we walked inside the classroom, I caught Junsu starring at me when i sat down. I sat in front Of The Classroom, On The Left Beside The Window Of The Classroom; two spaces before Junsu. I got so happy when I caught Junsu starring at me, So I tried charming him with my looks, but before I did the teacher walked in and ruined my charms. The Teacher was a really strict teacher. Her name was Ms. Yongshik. Ms. Yongshik was really tall, skinny like a stick, and flat in both ways. The most disturbing thing about her was her big mole in her nose. Not to be racist, but it made her look like an Indian. 

After School was over, I walked home with TaeYeon and Lizzy, but then Lizzy left because she said she had other 'stuff' to do so she walked away, but I still walked home with TaeYeon. When I got home I grabbed my wallet and left to the mall with TaeYeon..I knew my day was getting better everytime.

* *

"The werewolf is getting closer to Earth," Seungri yelled.

 

"Maybe Nichkhun is planning to head to Earth because he knows it's a huge planet where there are more places to hide at," TaeYang thought.

 

"Well, don't let him go to Earth or else it'll take us longer to find him," TaeYang quoted.

 

"When are they going to leave me alone?" Nichkhun thought and didn't stop running.

Then Nichkhun quickly turned around and stopped running and quickly punched Seungri aside. Then Daesung ran towards Nichkhun and tried stabbing Nichkhun with his special sword 'The Shock' used to turn werewolves to ashes with one stab, but Nichkhun dodged his attack and quickly ran towards Daesung and knocked him down. Then Nichkhun took the chance to have a head start to runaway and rushed towards Earth, the closest planet he was next to and quickly dashed inside like a meteor falling down from the sky to the ground.

Then I arrived home and was ready to go to sleep until I quickly prayed for my mother and closed my eyes shut, but then I heard a huge noise coming from the sky and saw a beautiful bright light coming down from the sky and landed lightly on the ground and caused a huge shake on the ground.

Then I quickly got my shoes and left to check what it could have been, but when  arrived to the area where it crashed at, I found nothing. So i walked back home, locked my door, and dropped my slippers down, but when I was opening my sheets of blankets I saw a mysterious guy on my bed and He quickly covered my mouth.

 

"Ahhhh!!~" I yelled, frightened.

                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                   

A"N;

Hello Fellow ERiKkKiES;

Well, I Know This Chapter Might Not Grab Your Attention Much, But I Hope You Liked It, &'d I'll Be Updating More!

This Was My First Fan Fic, &'d I Actually Love It!"♥" Well, I Hope You  Follow These  Quick Rules Right Here!

01 Subscribe!

02 Vote !

03 Comment!

04 Enjoy!

Elsewhere; The Next Chapter Will Be About Nana's &'d Nichkhun's First Meet &'d When Nichkhun Reveals Himself For The First Time To A Human.

Thank You! C:♥

 

- ERiKkK C:

                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                   

Please Vote Up, Subscribe, Comment, &'d Enjoy! C: Thank You, :C