Girls meet boys (Continuation from the previous chap)

Confusing Love

"Hmmmm, maybe i am, maybe i'm not." replied Eunji.

"From what i see, you're having a crush on him. It's so obvious!" said Bomi.

"Well, even if i like him, i am sure he won't like me back since he sees me as his friend only." said Eunji.

"You'll never know if you don't try." said Chorong.

"Yeahhh..sure." said Eunji.

At the cafeteria.

Namjoo and Naeun were queueing up to buy some food as they were hungry. After buying some food, they decided to seat at the farback of the cafeteria.

"Let's sit here unnie since sitting here won't be as awkward as sitting at the front of the cafeteria!" said Namjoo.

"Yeah i agree with you." said Naeun.

"Unnie, you know what, just now, one of the infinite boys tried hitting on me. He's so annoying! He kept asking me to give my number to him." complained Namjoo.

"Really? Which one? Omg, you're lucky because you've got someone who is interested in you! I am so jealous!" said Naeun.

"Hmm, that guy who looks like a dino. Unnie! You don't need to be jealous! You're so pretty, i bet alot of guys want you." said Namjoo.

"Oh! Is it Dongwoo? Hahahah! Well, the problem is, i only want Myungsoo! Now i sounded like a desperate person, omg!" said Naeun.

"Hahahaha, i understand your feelings unnie! You're not being desperate. I've seen worse. Haha!" said Namjoo.

They both laughed and continue eating.

Both Naeun and Namjoo were eating quietly when Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong suddenly came to their table and decided to chat with them.

"Hey girls! I'm Dongwoo! We meet again!" exclaimed Dongwoo.

"Oh not you again. What do you want?" said Namjoo.

"I want to hang out with you. Is that wrong?" said Dongwoo.

"Well it's not but i don't want to hang out with you so please understand." said Namjoo.

"Oh come on Namjoo, don't be mean! Hi Dongwoo! You can hang out with us if you want!" said Naeun.

"Oh hi, it's okay, if Namjoo is not willing to hang out with me, i won't dis-" Naeun interrupted Dongwoo and said to him that she insisted him to hang out with the apink girls and said that Namjoo doesn't mind him hanging out with them.

"Hey! I didn't-" Naeun covered Namjoo's mouth before she could say anything negative.

"If you really insist, hmm ok! Haha, oh, i forgot to introduce you to my friends! This is Myungsoo /points to the cold-looking guy/ and this is Sungjong /points to the bubbly-looking guy/!" said Dongwoo.

"HELLO I AM SUNGJONG! BOTH OF YOU ARE SO PRETTY! I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS MORE!" spazzed Sungjong.

Sungjong were all happy meeting Naeun and Namjoo except for Myungsoo.

"Uh hi, before you guys want to say anything, i don't intend to make friends with you guys." said Myungsoo.

"Oookay, hi Sungjong! I would like to know you more too!" said Namjoo.

"Uhh..uh hi. Since you know Namjoo already, i am sure you don't know my name. I am Naeun. Nice to meet you guys!" said Naeun.

"Ya myungsoo, i'm gonna tell Sunggyu hyung about you being arrogant ok!" said Dongwoo.

"Like as if i care. Pfft." said Myungsoo while taking his leave.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that. He'll surely want to be friends with you guys one day." said Sungjong.

"Hmm ok see you guys later. We need to practice! Bye! Nice chatting with you guys!" said Dongwoo.

 

P/S: Sorry for not updating and sorry for the boring update! I didn't get to update due to my upcoming major exams.