Move

Confusing Love

Apink academy and Infinite academy was once far away from each other until one day.

"Omo, we are moving to Infinite Academy?! Out of all places, why Infinite Academy?!", asked Namjoo. Apink academy is going to upgrade to a bigger school and for temporary, they will all move to Infinite Academy. Infinite Academy is one of the popular all-boys dance school while Apink Academy is one of the popular all-girls dance school. So technically, they are rivals.

"I can finally meet my childhood friend there. I miss him so much!", exclaimed Eunji.

The girls were still packing their bags even though they still have second thoughts about moving to Infinite Academy.

While they pack their bags, Naeun is being all smiley while packing her bag.

"Yah, Son Naeun, wae are you all smiley huh?" asked Chorong.

"Huh...ani. /smiles widely" said Naeun.

"Yah, tell us!" The girls were so curious about Naeun being all smiley but Naeun was being so secretive, she doesn't want to tell the girls.

"Give her some space man! She will tell us when she's ready ok. Right Naeun?" asked Yookyung.

"Hahaha yup. I'll definitely tell you guys when i'm ready ok? Sorry guys." said Naeun

So this is how Apink Academy looks like 

 

The dorm

The closet

The bathroom

The Cafeteria

& this is how the girls look while packing their stuffs

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll do better in the next chapter ok!

P/S: Why do you think Naeun is happy?