Happy

Confusing Love

The infinite boys were all doing their own things when Sungjong came running to them.

"Hey guys! Have you heard the news? The girls from Apink Academy are going to live with us for temporary!" exclaimed Sungjong.

Myungsoo stop doing his work and turns to Sungjong.

"Really? Wow, interesting." said Myungsoo sarcastically.

"Hyung, wae are you not excited? We are talking about the apink girls! A-P-I-N-K!" exclaimed Sungjong

Sungjong started to dance happily.

"Why should i care? They are all the same to me. Nothing special." said Myungsoo.

"Yah, myungsoo, don't be mean!" said Woohyun.

"Yeah hyung, Woohyun hyung is correct!" said Sungjong.

"But anyway, yessaaa, gorgeous girls are gonna live with us! I am so gonna target one!" exlaimed Woohyun.

"I am so gonna target one too!" exclaimed Dongwoo.

Dongwoo and Woohyun hi-5ed each other and started dancing happily.

While both of them are dancing happily together, Sungyeol and Hoya came in and asked them why are they so hyper but both Dongwoo and Woohyun were in their own little world so they decided to ask Myungsoo since Sungjong went out already to tell the whole school. Myungsoo told them that the apink girls from Apink Academy are gonna live in Infinite Academy for temporary. Hoya and Sungyeol were all hype up since Sungyeol's girlfriend is from that school and Hoya's childhood friend is also from that school.

"Wahhh, ma yeobo is gonna live with us! Hmmm, but wae i didn't receive any news from her about this?" said Sungyeol.

"Ahh, who cares? As long i can meet my childhood friend, i'm happy already." said Hoya.

Hoya and Sungyeol were so curious, they asked Myungsoo when the girls are gonna arrive but unfortunately, Myungsoo doesn't know it since he doesn't even care about them staying with them. So Hoya and Sungyeol went to find Sungjong to ask more details about the Apink girls. After finding out about when the apink girls are gonna arrive, they quickly went to their dorm and started cleaning so they won't give any bad impressions to the girls. They asked for Myungsoo's help but since he is not cooperating with them, they decided to send Myungsoo away from the dorm.

Myungsoo was strolling around the school when he saw Sunggyu in the practice room, dancing.

Myungsoo went inside and started talking to Sunggyu.

"Hyung, what do you think of the apink girls?" asked Myungsoo.

"Hmm, i don't know. They look nice to me, And pretty too. Why are you asking me? said Sunggyu.

"Uhhh nothing.." said Myungsoo.

"Ummm o-k" said Sunggyu.

So this is how Infinite Academy looks like

The Dorm

The Closet & Bathroom

The Cafeteria

& this is how Infinite looks like today

P/S : Who do you think is Sungyeol's yeobo ?