Commotion

Confusing Love

The next morning , the apink girls arrived at the Infinite academy.

Their arrival made a big commotion at Infinite Academy.

All the boys rushed to the girls , trying to make friends with them . Some even flirted with them.

"Wait , why are they here ?" asked Sunggyu , confused.

"Hyung , you don't know ? They are gonna live with us for temporary ." answered Sungjong.

"Oh really ? Why am I always the last one to know ?!" said Sunggyu.

All the members laughed at him. "Because you are so slow ! Grandpagyu isn't your nickname without a reason you know ?" said Woohyun. And because of Woohyun's comment , the members laughed even harder.

"Hahaha , ok ok , let's don't be mean to our Sunggyu hyung." said Sungjong.

"Hey guys , let's go assemble. I think the principal is going to make an announcement." said Sunggyu.

Assembly time

"Ok boys, settle down! I am sure all of you know about the arrival of the girls from Apink Academy by now. To those who don't know, the girls from Apink Academy is going to live with us for temporary since their school is being renovated. They will be staying here for about 1 year. I hope you can greet them politely and welcome them. Ok now, let's welcome the girls from Apink Academy!" said the principal.

The girls from the Apink Academy walk in and greeted the boys politely.

"Annyeong haseyo! We are from Apink Academy. Please treat us well" said the girls. The sound of people clapping and whistling can be heard. It was so loud, the principal has to scold them to be quiet.

"Omo, i can see ma yeobo from here! I wonder if she saw me?" said Sungyeol.

"Ohmygod, it's Eunji. It is really her! She's so beautiful!" exclaimed Hoya.

"Hayoung is adorable as always! I wonder how she thinks of me." thought Sungjong.

"Wow, they are all gorgeous! Can i have all of them?" exclaimed Woohyun.

"So these are the girls? They look so dumb. Pfft." said Myungsoo.

*Fuhhh, they are all so pretty, i don't know which to target on!" exclaimed Dongwoo.

"Uhhh...WOW!" exclaimed Sunggyu.

 

P/S : Sorry again for the short chapter :/