Men in black

Innocent Secret

Tiffany P.O.V

 
The taxi drove into the school compound. The car park was filled with numerous black Mercedes. I wonder, who's here today? An important man? Or maybe a group of rich people? This is my first time I saw so many cars in the school car park before. As I got off the cab, I spotted many guys in black suits. Are they new teachers? Or bodyguards? Today sure feels weird... 
 
 
I rushed to the assembly field. I DO NOT want to be late.... I've had enough of being lectured. More man in black, were 'stationed' in front of the stage and around the entire student body. What is with these man in black? As we stood in line, the principal walked up on stage. He greeted us. And us vice versa.
 
 
" Good morning students. I'm here to inform you all that as of today, there will be a new head of director for this school. He had just bought over majority of our shares and will be running the school indirectly. He will be coming over to have a look at the school later during the day. If you do see him with me along the corridors please greet him the best you can. Have I made myself clear?" 
 
 
" Yes sir. " the whole school chorused. 
 
 
Who is this rich man? He seems really important to have so many guards.. Yes I'm assuming the men in black are guards. Will I get to see him today? 
 
 
( During lunch )
 
 
We, wooyoung, Nicole, Taecyeon and myself were walking towards the canteen when we were surrounded by five men in black. We stopped in our tracks. I cocked my head and asked politely.
 
 
" Erm... Excuse me.. How may we help you? "
 
 
The man in the middle bowed then said. 
 
 
" Ms Tiffany. May you come with us please. "
 
 
For that moment, the name did not register in my mind. I was already used to being called Stephanie. Even Nicole calls me Stephanie. When it did, I flinched, shocked and scared. Who are they? How do they know my name? I stood immobilised, frozen in place. I turned to Nicole. 
 
 
Apparently, she too forgot my real name at that moment. When she came to the realisation, dropped.
 
 
" omg...." the three words escaped from .
 
 
The man in the middle smiled then repeated.
 
 
" Please proceed this way. " 
 
 
I had no idea what to say. I stared at Nicole. She mouthed five words. " LIE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW ". I took a deep breath.
 
 
" Who is Tiffany? Who are you? I am not Tiffany. My name is Stephanie. Why should I follow you? I don't even know you? " I blabbered on and on, not stopping for a minute.
 
 
The man in middle turned expressionless. He nodded. 
 
 
" I treat that as a no... Please forgive me Ms Tiffany." He nodded to the guys behind us.
 
 
Two guys stepped out and grabbed both my arms, and lifted me up. I shrieked and struggled. 
 
 
" What do you want for me? Let me go! " I screamed at the two men. 
 
 
Taecyeon rushed forward and pulled one of the men's hands of me. 
 
 
" Dont you hear the girl? Let her go! " Nicole and wooyoung also rushed forward to help. The two let go of my arms and retreated back to the group. Taeayeon guarded my front while wooyoung and Nicole guarded my back. Arms spread, taecyeon created a barrier around me. 
 
 
The man in the middle just stood there as if the scene in front of him was merely a simple obstacle . He was about to advance with the other men when his ear piece beeped. He stopped the other men. 
 
 
" Yes sir. Understood sir. " he spoke into the piece.
 
 
Then, he turned to us and bowed.
 
 
" Sorry it seems like we have made a mistake. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. " He bowed again then signalled the others to follow him. Then, they turned around and left. 
 
 
Taecyeon looked me over. 
 
 
" Are you all right? Did you get hurt?" 
 
 
I smiled a shaky smile at him. " I'm alright. "
 
 
He turned to look at the disappearing backs of the men.
 
 
" I wonder who are they?" 
 
 
I looked at them, " Me too..." 
Did they really got the wrong person? Who are those people?
 
 
Hi I saw that my previously added chapter kinda disappeared so I rewrote one. It's kinda different only a little though. I don't want fany to get found so soon so I added tis chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Pls comment and subscribe.