Jealousy and sweet love

Innocent Secret

Hi im back with a new chapter! Pls check out my other fanfic, a haefany one called half bloods. Comment pls. And sry if I'm about to insult some sunye fans.

 

Sunye p.o.v

" Taecyeon oppa! Want to catch a movie with me?" I smiled sweetly.

 

" No thanks, I'm taken.. Sorry sanyi." he shrugged me off.

 

I felt anger arising in me. I started chasing him for so long and he can't even remember my name! It's all because of that idiot Stephanie Hwang! Who is she to steal my oppa? Taecyeon is mine! She's not fit for Taecyeon. Oppa is too good for her.

 

I was seething with anger and jealousy. Stephanie is going to pay...

 

Tiffany p.o.v

" Steph! Want to go out today?" taecyeon asked smiling like a kid.

 

I can look at that gorgeous face all day long! " No Thanks oppa.. I've got a test coming up." I replied.

 

" Ok then. Want me to send you home?"

 

A million alarm bells rang in my mind. He CANT send me home. I'll be busted if he does. I shook my head vigorously.

 

" Er no need oppa I can go home myself.. Uh no need to trouble you.." I hurriedly got the idea out of his head. 

 

" If you say so... I'll get going first. See you tomorrow." He leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I immediately blushed a scarlet red. He straightened his back and waved good bye. 

 

As his back slowly disappeared from my sight, I sighed a sigh of relief. That was way to close. I really wanted him to send me home but how can I explain the Semi D I owned? I haven't even given him his present yet. I mean no ordinary student can effort a Gucci right? I trudged on to the Taxi stand. Yes, me Tiffany Hwang has learnt to do every thing accept to take a bus. I guess I have add that to my to do list..

 

Nicole p.o.v

" Wooyoung! Wooyoung! "

 

"Happy birthday! Do you want to go out with me?"

 

" Wooyoung please be my boyfriend." 

Crowds of shrieking girls surrounded Wooyoung. 

 

I stood by the side, watching the commotion. Man is Wooyoung popular. I stared at the things in my hand. A Prada belt and a pure white gold neckless with the words Wooyoung carved into it. I guess I would just have to give it to him another day then. I was about to walk away when someone pushed me from behind.

 

Opf! I fell. The presents on the floor. I quickly picked then up. 

 

" Watch where you're going you idiot! " The girl scolded me, a look of arrogance on her face. " Why are you even here? Wooyoung will never accept a present from an ugly girl like you! "

 

I looked down towards the floor, too ashamed to look up.

 

Woo young p.o.v

 

" Watch where your going you idiot!" I heard a girl shout. 

 

" Why are you even here? Wooyoung will never accept a present from an ugly girl like you! " 

 

I saw a familiar figure sprawled on the floor, head bowed. Who is she? She looks way too familiar. 

 

As she looked up, realisation hit me.. Nicole... At that moment, the girl slapped her on the face.

" ..." She scrowled out.

 

Thats it. I jumped out of my chair and walked over. The girl looked at me in surprise. 

" Wooyoung oppa..." 

 

I grabbed her collar and lifted her up. I stared at her, my anger flaring.

 

" What are you doing." I whispered coldly. I'm known for my silent anger. The quieter my voice, the angrier I am.

 

The girl trembled in shock and fear. " I... I was just... Scolding this... Girl .. Oppa.. She's too ugly ..."

 

My anger rose up another notch. " Then let me tell you, .... This Girl is my friend... And you know something? She is ten times better then any of you es... Insulting her, is insulting me... " My voice was barely audibly. I slapped the girl on the cheek. 

 

She cried out in pain. I did not bother to keep my strength in check. " That's for the slap you gave her. " I threw her back to the floor. I looked towards Nicole and saw her in total shock at what I just did.

 

I bend down towards her and lifted her up bridal style, and headed towards the sick bay for some ointment. I heard whispers from the other girls, all contemplating my actions. Even I didn't know what I just did. But as I looked at those beautiful eyes staring back at me in my arms, I just knew I did the right thing...

 

Sunye p.o.v

 

I saw My Taecyeon kissing that idiot Stephanie. How could he? I was boiling with rage. 

 

But the funniest thing was, she rejected Taecyeon to send her home. What is she hiding? I watch her walk towards the taxi stand. Stephanie Hwang, today, I will find out your secret. I took a cab and followed her.

 

Where is this place? It's so deserted. But many mansions are situated in this area. This is a place for the rich. But Stephanie lives alone. What is she doing here?

 

The cab finally stopped. It stop in front of a huge semi D landed, complete with a swimming pool. I saw Stephanie walk in.

 

This is where she lives?!? My eyes could pop out by the size of her house. Who is she? That was when I spotted the overflowing letter box. I pulled a letter out. It was from a credit card company. The name on it stated. TIFFANY HWANG. 

 

I stared at the letter. So. Her name is not really Stephanie but Tiffany. Why did she lie to us? I started putting the letter back.

 

As I was walking back, contemplating about what I had just found out, I saw a piece of newspaper on the road. I picked it up, wanting to throw it away when the title caught my attention.  I almost fell back in shock. NO WAY... The title stared back at me. HWANG CORPS HEIR DISAPPEARED. I read the entire article, and below it was the address to the Singapore Hwang building. 

 

My face turned a complete shade of white. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is actually.... Hwang corps heir...TIFFANY HWANG...

 

( At Singapore Hwang headquarters. ) 

 

Its been 5 days since Mr Hwang arrived in Singapore but there was still no news of his daughters whereabouts. Just then, his secretary entered. He bowed.

 

" Sungsangnim. We have word of Ms Hwang. "

 

Mr Hwang looked up in delight. " Really? What is it?" 

 

The secretary nodded then said. " You may enter now."

 

The door opened soundlessly.

 

And Sunye stepped in...

 

 

Thats my newest chapter! Hope you enjoyed it. Pls comment and subscribe. Give me more ideas and comment a lot more thank you! Read my new fanfic half blood too! This long chaper was for you my supporters!