One mistake

Innocent Secret

Pls do not silent read. Comment and subscribe!

Tiffany p.o.v

It's been a month since I started dating Taecyeon. Our entire level was going crazy. Broken hearts and newly made enemies. I was pretty sure that half the girls in my year hates me. I guess it was reasonable. After all, I was dating one of the hottest guys in school.

 

After I accepted Taecyeon, I became much more flexible. I go out more freely now. I kinda of changed my mindset you may say. I was going to get found out sooner or later, why not enjoy it while it lasted?

 

I was going shopping with Nicole at the newly opened shopping centre. It was one of the rare days where I was free and Taecyeon was not. It was a long time since I actually went shopping with my best friend and without worries too.

 

" Fany arh! Pali! Pali! " Nicole shouted.

 

" Argh! Chincha... Arraso! " I was strolling behind. Apparently, my shopping stamina was not up to standard. It felt like I aged 10 more years.

 

We walked through the entire 7 story mall.. ( Phew! ) I picked out a really nice Gucci Shirt for Taecyeon. Nicole picked out a belt for Wooyoung. That sneaky girl was going to use his birthday as an excuse to give it to him. I bought almost an entire closet of clothes! I needed to catch up with the latest fashion! 

 

We went to the cashier to pay for our clothes. I thought the cashier's eyes were going to pop out with all the staring.

 

Nicole dug for her wallet. A flash of anxiousness went accross her face.

 

" Fany arh... I think I forgot my wallet.. Heheh..." she said sheepishly, a look of guilt on her face.

 

 I sighed and took out my wallet. " I don't think my cards will work though... Dad probably froze my accounts. But I haven't tried using it yet."

 

I passed my card to the cashier. She stared at it weirdly. " What kind of card is this? I have not seen it before."

 

Of course she have not seen it before. It was the ultimate platinum gold pro credit card. Only less then 50 people in the WORLD own one. I figured that this would be the hardest card for my dad to freeze.

 

" It's a platinum card. It can be used. Try it." 

 

She slashed the card and the machine lighted green. I signed and carried our stuff out of the mall. 

That's weird. Or really lucky. Did my dad not freeze my cards at all? Or had he forgotten? It does not seem like him to forget.

 

( Hwang crop. ) 

" President, we have located Ms Hwang. "

 

" Where is she?" Mr Hwang asked.

 

" Singapore sir. No specific location. We located her through her credit card. Her first spending since she left sir. "

 

" Good. Deploy all my men to Singapore. Make the Nessecary arrangements for my arrival. Locate her specific locations ASAP. "

 

" Yes sir."

 

" It's time to bring my daughter home." Mr Hwang looked at the picture of Tiffany smiling back at him.

"I missed you my precious."

 

 

Hi I'm back with a new chapter. Thank you to all my subscribers. I recently made a new fanfic it's a haefany fanfic. It's called half bloods (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/240111/half-bloods-donghae-haefany-siwon-snsd-supergeneration-superjunior-tiffany) pls support it... Comment a lot too And definitely look forward to the next chapter! Btw, how's the poster hahaha!