Double trouble and everlasting friendship

Innocent Secret

Hey I'm back... Sorry if you have been waiting soooo long... This is a friendship chapter hope you like it... 

 

Nicole P.O.V

I walked into the house and plopped onto the sofa. My mind filled with thoughts. One guy was the main character in it.. Woo young.. Why am I feeling this way? Do I really love him? 

 

I just sat there staring at the ceiling, too mentally tired to get up or do anything.  That was when I realise, it was way too quiet. Shouldn't Fany be back by now? After she read the article, she never goes anywhere after school. I got up, and went to look around for her.

 

I spotted her lying on one of the chairs beside the pool. She was admiring the stars, lost in thoughts. I walked towards her and sat down beside her.

 

Tiffany P.O.V

 I heard a loud plop beside me. I turn and saw Nicole beside me. 

 

" Hey..." I said, slumping deeper into the chair.

 

"Fany arh, did something happened?" she looked at me with those worried eyes.

 

I sighed and just looked back at the sky, not wanting to answer at that moment. She understood and didn't pry further. The sky seems to give me some sort of sanctuary. It was great to always have someone who knows what you need, when you need. 

 

" Nicky arh... " I said, not able to withstand the silence any longer.

 

" Neh?"

 

" Do you remember how we meet? " I randomly asked.

 

" Who can forget?" she laughed. It sure was memorable...

*flashback*

We were hiking together as a whole school at this nature hike. It was a rather wet day. The floors were slippery and muddy. Twigs and rotten tree trunks all over the place. The group was hiking fast. Me,being spoiled and pampered, never did have the stamina for this kind of activities. I was trudging along slowly when I tripped over a tree trunk.. I fell and sprained my ankle. Being already the last in the group, my shouts were not heard as they were already too far up front. 

 

That was when Nicole came along. Apparently, she was at the stream collecting some pebbles when she was left behind by the group. She was catching up to them when she saw me. She looked over my sprain with ever gentle hands. We tried calling out for help many times but to no avil. The group was properly camping at the top of the hill already. They would only come back down in the morning.

 

During that period of time, with my broken ankle and all, I thought that I was going to die. But Nicole, Man does she have hope. She cheered me on.. She told me not to give up. She was like my mother, she gave me the last of her water. She made me sleep in her arms. We told each other stories about ourselves. And we fell asleep together under the moonlight.

 

By the time they found us in the morning, me and Nicole already knew everything there is to know about each other. We became the best of friends. She never betrayed me, not once. Even when she was bullied. ( she was thrown egg yolks at for not telling some crazy guy my number.). She sticked with me through thick and thin.  

 

But unfortunately, due to our families businesses, I moved from L.A to Korea while Nicole moved from L.A to Singapore. We still often contacted each other. And I visit her at least 5 times a year. She was like a walking Tiffany Hwang dictionary. She knows every little thing there is to know about me.

 

*End of flashback*

I smiled thinking about those memories. She looked at me.

 

" Fany arh, seriously, what's wrong?" She asked, worried.

 

I sighed. I can't hide anything from her. " Taecyeon.... I kissed him."

 

She smiled gleefully, not shock at all. " I figured that will happen sooner or later... I mean ice princess is soooo not you..." She laughed as she said that, her laughter filling the quiet night.

 

" Not funny... I can't let him get hurt. If he finds out I've been lying to him all this time... " I felt my emotions coming up. " I promised not to leave him... Cole arh... I love him.."

 

She looked at me and gripped my hands. " Na arrayo.. I will be there for you no matter what." 

 

I squeezed her hand in thanks then smiled slyly.

 

" What about you? " i asked, my eyebrows going up, teasing her.

 

Nicole almost jumped up from her seat. " W.w.what are you talking about?"  She stammered.

 

" I know there's a guy in that mind of yours... So spit it out.. Who is he?"

 

Nicole hesitated then said. " Woo young..."

 

" WHAT!!! He is a playboy for goodness sake!"

 

Nicole covered her face with her hands. " I .. Know.. But whenever I'm around him I just feel complete..." 

 

" Same here... Taecyeon is my missing puzzle piece too..." I sighed. We both are the same, a couple of lovesick girls.

 

" You'll support me right?" she asked me with worried eyes.

 

I rolled my eyes. " Pabo... Of course! " 

 

She squeezed my hand. I looked at her and said. " Cingu arh... Sarang hye.."

 

She smiled. " Nado sarang hye" 

 

We both feel asleep to the sounds of lapping water.

 

Pls comment and subscribe. New readership welcome and please subscribe! Comment more so I can gain more inspiration! Like how do you want Tiffany to get found out? Haha comment!