Like a coward, I...

Our Destiny

- - - 1 week later, school

Yoona POV:

After that ocassion, we've never talked anymore. Me and him, even we're in the same class, we act like we never known each other before, just like a total stranger. He looks really fine at all, still joking, chatting, and playing around with his friends like nothing has happened, like he did nothing wrong at all. It's true... he is just playing with me. Fortunately, it looks like only me and him that know this matter, i haven't told Yuri yet, and I'm sure he hasn't told Nichkhun too.

Seung-gi POV:

Yoona. Her smile, why her usual cheerful smile seems like fading away? Me, is it because of me? Of course it's because of me! I'm really a fool bastard, it's me who took away his smile. All of this because of me... I'm sorry Yoona, I never meant to do this things to you. I'm sure if I just disappeared, you will get your cheerful smile again...

- - - J.Coffe cafe, 3.30 pm, Khun-Gi time

Khun: Seung-gi?! Is it true what you have just said to me? That you will move to America tommorow?! You're joking, right?

Seung-gi: No, I'm serious khun. I know that this is too sudden, but yeah this is true. My dad says that this will be a good opportunity for me to continue my study in America. And yeah, i'm seeking for a new environment too.

Khun: How can you just tell me today?!  This is a really important matter, you can't be like this! This is too sudden!

Seung-gi: Calm down, khun. It looks like you will really missing me, huh? I know this is... but yeah, i hope you will understand...

Khun: We've been best friend for about 6 years, how can you leave me like this? huh?! You're going tommorow, but you just tell me today?!

Seung-gi: (sad tone) I'm sorry, khun...

- - - Seung-gi's home, 7.30 pm

SG's mom: Seung-gi ya don't forget to pack your thing tonight, we're going tomorrow morning.

Seung-gi: I know mom, i'll pack my thing now...

Seung-gi POV:

Like a coward, i'm leaving her like this, running away and leave her without explaining anything... This can't be, at least I should say something to her, I should...

- - - Yoona's home, 6.30 am

Yoona: Morning mom.

Yoona's mom: Morning. Wow, you've been weird lately, you're waking up early these days. Are you okay?

Yoona: Mom, please, I'm waking up late, you're angry. I'm waking up early, you're concerned. Then, what should I do?

Yoona's mom: Haha, i'm just asking. Oh, there's a letter for you, go get it.

Yoona: A letter? For me? From who?

Yoona's mom: I don't know, just check it.

Yoona: Okay.

After getting the letter, Yoona open it and began to read the letter...

The letter

Yoona,

You and I. 

Why? Why should we meet if we didn't mean for each other? Is this a fate? A miserable fate?

I don't know. We don't know. Only time can answer this.

We... If we are meant to be together... I'm sure we will meet again somewhere... somehow...

Forget me and I will forget you. 

Goodbye,

SG

Yoona: What is this?! What does he mean? A miserable fate? This is not a fate, it's him who leave me... And why, why he say this through a letter? No, he should explain this to me directly, this can't be like this!

Yoona: Mom, I'm going to school now! (running away fastly)

Yoona's mom: Wait Yoona! You don't eat your breakfast?! Yoona! What's wrong with her? (confused)

- - - School, 6.45 am

Yoona: Yuri!! 

Yuri: Yoona, wah, you come early?

Yoona: Seung-gi!! Where is him??

Yuri: Seung-gi? Why are you searching him?

Yoona: Just tell me now!

Yuri: Seung-gi is going to America today, Don't you know?

Yoona: WHAT?!! How can you know, but I don't know?!! 

Yuri: The teacher told me yesterday.

Yoona: Why don't you tell me??!

Yuri: Yoona..? You care much about him?

Yoona: His flight?? What time is his flight??

Yuri: From what i know, his flight is 8.30. What's wrong??

Yoona: 8.30?!! (running away as fast as she can)

Yuri: Yoona!! Yoona! what's going on? (confused)

- - - Taxi on the way to airport

Yoona: No! It can't be like this? How can he suddenly go to America?!! He can't leave me like this!! He should explain everyting to me first!

- - - Airport, 8.15

Khun: You should take care of yourself well, Seung-gi. Don't forget to eat, take vitamin-

Seung-gi: Khun, please stop, you're acting like my mom, you know... haha. I will be sure to take care of myself, and you too take care of yourself well...

Khun: You should go back to korea often, kay? It's kinda gay, but yeahh, i'll missing you buddy...

Seung-gi: Haha, me too khun... Okay, I should go now if i don't want to miss the plane. Ah khun, i know i don't have any right to say this, but you say you like someone right, i hope you will take care of that person well, you should make her happy and never make her cry like some fool bastard...

Khun: Eh? You mean Yoona? Also, Fool bastard? what do you mean?

Seung-gi: Ah nothing, just promise me that you will do that....

Khun: Of course I will, you're acting weird again, huh?

Seung-gi: I'm relieved to heard that. Okay, i'm going now, good bye khun.

Khun: Okay, good-bye! Don't forget me, huh?

Seung-gi: I know, i know... Good-bye!

Seung-gi leaving...

Just a few minutes later, Yoona arrived at airport. She is looking at the flight information, and yeah she is late, Seung-gi already gone... Leaving her alone without explaining anything, leaving her alone in a complicated misunderstanding maze...

Yoona: (crying) How can you leave me like this?? What do you mean in this letter, huh?! that you left for me is only this letter... you can't be like this...