Our Heartbeats...

Our Destiny

- - - Recess time

Yuri: Damn, that math project is so stupid! Why should i be with that despicable jerk?!

Yoona: Despicable jerk? You really hate him, huh? Seriously, what has he done to you? Wait, you are barely talk to him... uhm no, you never talked to him!
 
Yuri: Nothing, but.. uhm.. I just sick of his beaviour. Arrogant and womanizer. Huh. Hey, enough about me, yoona you're with Seung-gi right? You're so lucky
to be with him. He's smart and not a troublemaker like that jerk.
 
Yoona: Yeah, maybe I should be grateful, but I just feel that... it will be difficult to be with him...
 
Yuri: Difficult? Why?
 
Yoona: Ah, it's just my feeling...
 
Meanwhile...
 
Khun: Ahh, why should I be with that nerd girl? what's her name? Yure, Yura, Yuri, ah whatever.
 
Seung-gi: You hate her that much, khun?
 
Khun: Don't know, i just don't like her, but I know I should listen to her or Mrs. In Na will scold me again... Anyway, you're with Yoona, right?
 
Seung-gi: Yeah...
 
Khun: You seems not really happy...
 
Seung-gi: No,I just...
 
Khun: Just what?
 
Seung-gi: Ahh, forget it.
 
Khun: Hmm, you become more and more weird...
 
- - - Tomorrow math class (Mrs. In Na give the class a time for group teaching)
 
Yuri - Khun time
 
Yuri: Listen to me, you just have to write, I'll read out the answer.
 
Khun: What? No! You are suppose to teach me!
 
Yuri: Will you listen to me if I teach you?
 
Khun: I will, uhm, no I must, my math score is really bad, Mrs. In Na will scold me if I'dont make any improvement in this group.
 
Yuri: Don't know that you're still care to your score...
 
Khun: Ah, whatever! Just teach me, okay my seonsaeng?
 
Yuri: Hmft! Seonsaeng? Okay, my hagsaeng! If you aren't obey me, I'll just give you a punishment!
 
Khun: You're really a cruel teacher...
 
Yuri: Stop! Open the book page 77 now!
 
Khun: Okay, okay. Can't you be more pleasant please?
 
Yuri: Just open it!
 
Khun: ... (this girl is really...)
 
*seonsaeng: teacher
*hagsaeng: pupil
 
Yoon - Gi time
 
Yoona: Uhmm, okay, should we start now?
 
Seung-gi: Ah, yeah. Let's open page 78. I'll teach you from this page to page 90.
 
Yoona: What?! until page 90? Come on, that's too many...
 
Seung-gi: Can you please be quiet and just follow me? All you have to do is just hear me. It's me who will be doing the hard part, okay?!
 
Yoona: Okay, but you don't need to be angry like that!
 
Seung-gi: Just open page 78.
 
Back to Yuri - Khun
 
Mrs. In Na: I'm going to the restroom. Don't be noisy and use your time wisely!
 
Class: Okay, Mrs.
 
Khun: (open his cellphone)
 
Yuri: What are you doing? I'm teaching you right now! Turn off your phone!
 
Khun: Ahh, I'm just going to call my friend until Mrs. In Na come back to class. I need a refreshments.
 
Yuri: Turn off your phone now!
 
Khun: Oh, please. Why are you being so ridiculous? Using your phone in class is not a big deal!
 
Yuri: You... Okay, I won't be patient anymore. Turn off your phone now or i'll rip your ears so you can't hear any voice again for the rest of your life!
 
Khun: What? r-r-rip my ears? Seriously, are you a gangster??
 
Yuri: Just turn it off now!!
 
Khun: Okay, okay! I'll turn it off! You don't need to threaten me like that!
 
Yuri: Look at your book now!
 
Khun: (looking at yuri) (in mind: woah, is this girl crazy or what? r-rip my ears? she wants to kill me? Hah!)
 
Yuri: Where are you looking at? Do you want me to rip your eyes too so you can't see again for the rest of your life?
 
Khun: Okay, okay! Stop it! I know!
 
Yuri: (in mind: hahah, he looks so frightened. what a chicken)
 
Back to Yoon-Gi
 
Yoona: Okay, I know uhmm but here, how do I solve this?
 
Seung-gi: Ah, here, just bla bla bla...
 
Yoona: (In mind: he's not as bad as I think, he teach me really well)
 
Seung-gi: (In mind: she's not as bad as bad as I think. She is quite smart too)
 
Yoona: Ah this number...
 
Seung-gi: This number...
 
(their hands inadvertently meet then their eyes too)
 
Seung-gi - Yoona: (shocked, looking at each other) 
 
(after a while)
 
Yoona: Ah, so-sorry...
 
Seung-gi: Ah.. me too
 
Yoona POV: Ah, why am I being weird like this? This is just an incident, calm down yoona, calm down!)
Seung-gi POV: Ah, why am i feel like this? Something wrong with me. Get back to your sense seung-gi!
 
song played: Heart Beats Faster - Mazik Flow ft. Re-Ah
 
- - -