With you...?

Our Destiny

- - - 5.30 pm 

Yuri's Home

Yoona: Yuriiii ~!

Yuri: Hey, whoa, you're so punctual this time! If only you could be this punctual in going to school!

Yoona: Hehe, I wish I could ^^

Yuri: You must! Okay okay, let's come in!

- - - Yuri's Bedroom

Yoona: Where's your mom? I don't see her

Yuri: She's going to a salon with her friends.

Yoona: Ah. Where's your homework?

Yuri: Hey, no more copying. I'm going to teach you now.

Yoona: What? Nooo! Just give me the book. Teaching me will give you a headache!

Yuri: Still, i'm going to teach you.

Yoona: hmm :(

- - - Doing Homework (exactly, Yuri teaching Yoona doing the homework)

Yuri: Ah, I heard that Seung-gi is running with you in your punishment?

Yoona: Ah, that's what I want to tell you... Yeah, he's running with me.

Yuri: Why?

Yoona: You know that Mr.Kim is really cruel. Just before I'm doing my punishment, the second-graders came out for an outdoor class activity. Mr.Kim force me to keep running. I'll be very ashamed if i do that in front of them. And, suddenly, Seung-gi came from nowhere to help me. He ran with me for 15 times! I felt so touched, but when I said thanks, he just saying "I'm not helping you. I just want to running" then he walked away coldly.

Yuri: Wow, i don't know that he's that kind. He's just so quiet in class, that we barely notice him. 

Yoona: Yeah, I feel so confuse with him.

Yuri: Hmm... Or maybe he like you?

Yoona: What? Noooo! are you crazy? i've never talked to him, how can he like me? Maybe, he just pity me.

Yuri: Yeah, maybe. We don't know him well.

Yoona: Hey, we still have 7 numbers left!

Yuri: Aye, let's continue. We talk to much about him.

- - - Tommorow, In school (6.55 am)

Yoona arrive at class

Yuri: Hey, Yoona? Is that you?

Yoona: Of course me! Who else it can be?

Yuri: Wow, this is a miracle!! You don't late this time, even you come 5 minute earlier!

Yoona: Geez, you're so happy, huh? How can I not come earlier? My mom wake me up like a crazy person, she screams exactly in my ear for 7 times!

Yuri: Wow, what a great mom! She discover a new method to wake you up!

Yoona: Grrr ~

- - - In Math Class

Mrs. In Na: Okay, students. I'm going to give a new project for you all. We know that our class is still lack in math, so I decided to make you all teach each other in a group of two. Smart student teach the yeahh you know the not too smart one. I've set the group, I will read it loud. And say yes after i read your name. Jae In with Young Eun (Yes), blah blah blah (Yes), Yuri with Nichkhun,

Yuri: (In Mind) What? I'm with that stupid playboy? What the....

Nichkhun: (In Mind) What? I'm with that nerd girl? What the...

Mrs. In Na: Hey, you two! Why don't you say yes?

Yuri: Ah, uhh Yes. (arrgh, this project is so stupid!)

Khun: Eh? Yes. (asdfgjh...)

Mrs. In Na: Okay, next, Na In with Yu Han (yes), bla bla bla, and the last group, Yoona with Seung-gi.

Yoona: (shocked) WHAT?! I'm with him??!

Seung-gi: ...

Teacher: Yeah, why? Seung-gi is so smart, i'm sure he will teach you well.

Yu Han: Woa, Yoona you're so lucky to be with him. You will become genius instantly! Wanna change with me?

Mrs. In Na: Hey, hey! No exchanging partner allowed! Come one you two, say yes!

Seung-gi: yes... 

Yoona: uhm, yes...

(looking at each other)

Yoona POV: He seems to really don't like me as his partner

Seung-gi POV: She seems to really hate me as her partner