Young Love

Gwindor

Sorry for the late update guys! But I went to see The Hobbit tonight and got so inspired it was silly! XD Hope you guys enjoy the chapter~

Oh! And a Lythari is a wood elf that can change into a wolf ^^

Warning! Does contain some content some might find a little bit distressing but apart from that FLUFFINESS!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wufan slumped onto the edge of Zitao’s bed, staring at the spot where Yixing disappeared, still feeling the warmth on his hands. He slowly stared at Zitao, most of his wounds healed before Yixing passed, his final deed to the prince. Wufan felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Chanyeol looking at him sympathetically.

“I know he was a really good friend Wufan.” All the shape shifter could do was nod, fearing that his voice would fail him. Chanyeol looked at Zitao and sighed. “You’ve both been through a lot the past couple of months huh?”

“…I-I guess…”

Zitao’s eyes began to flutter open, his hand clutching onto his lower stomach wincing slightly, he looked around the room his eyes falling on the taller two.

“W-Where’s Y-Yixing?” Zitao asked weakly before noticing the hurt in Wufan’s eyes and Chanyeol shaking his head. He looked at Wufan with sadness in his eyes, he reached out for the shape shifter’s hand and gently gripped it. “I-I’m s-sorry Wufan…”

Wufan just slowly shook his head, leaning over and gently kissed Zitao’s forehead who flinched slightly but smiled. Chanyeol looked at the two and rolled his eyes.

“Get a room you two seriously.” He chuckled and winked at the pair before walking out, Wufan shyly looked at Zitao who smiled faintly at him. The shape shifter scratched the back of his neck, lightly biting his lip.

“Y-You should get some more rest my Lord, you still have some injuries that Yixing didn’t heal…” Zitao nodded slightly, trying to make himself comfy on the bed, still gripping onto Wufan’s hand.

“D-Don’t l-leave…” Wufan shook his head rubbing small circles on Zitao’s hand.

“I won’t leave you… I never will…” Zitao smiled sleepily at Wufan, eyes slowly closing falling into a deep sleep, free hand still on his lower stomach.

 

It was a couple of days later when Wufan noticed something was wrong, the prince’s hand never left his lower stomach, sometimes wincing in pain. He tried to move around but that only caused him more pain but it was one morning that he told Wufan to get Heechul.

Wufan stayed out of the room so Heechul could do a full check only to be pulled in after a few minutes. Heechul looked seriously at him.

“You need to take extra care with Zitao.” Wufan looked slightly confused before looking at the prince, who had his arms wrapped around his stomach tears threatening to fall. Wufan started to move over to find out what was wrong, his wrist was grabbed. “I mean it Wufan… He’ll be extremely sensitive.”

“…What’s wrong?”

“…He’s currently going through a miscarriage… The fall harmed the baby, it’ll pass in a couple of days but stay with him Wufan, don’t leave him.”

“Never… I’ll never leave him.” Wufan looked back at Heechul. “Not after all he’s been through…”

“Good…” Heechul smiled faintly, Wufan began to walk towards Zitao. “Oh and Wufan…”

The shape shifter looked back at the moon elf, question on his face.

“Tell him how you feel already…” Wufan’s cheeks dusted with pink.

“I-I don’t know what you mean…” Heechul chuckled slightly.

“Both of you are so obvious…” The moon elf patted Wufan’s back, the smile on his face slowly growing. Heechul waved at him slightly before walking out the room. “Look after him Wufan~”

Wufan slowly walked over to Zitao, kneeling next to the bed and placing a comforting hand on the prince’s thigh. Zitao finally looked down at Wufan, tears falling down his cheeks. Wufan slowly reached up and gently wiped Zitao’s tears away with his thumb, Zitao leant into his hand slightly revelling in the soft touch.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Feet scattered across the floor as the young elf searched for the kitchen, his mother wanting some soup for his sick father. The young elf had more of an appearance of his father whilst his older twin got his mother’s looks.

As he began to reach the kitchen, he bumped into a smaller body than his own, both of them falling to the ground tumbling slightly. The young elf whined slightly, picking himself off the ground ready to run off when he saw the other boy still on the ground looking in pain. His eyes widened and helped the other boy up, the smaller mumbling a ‘thank you’, looking up at the elf.

Time slowed down for the two, just staring at each other, the elf boy was sure that he hasn’t seen a more beautiful boy. The faint blush on his cheeks, his full lips and his wide shocked eyes as he stared back had him giggling slightly as he felt his own cheeks heat up and scratching the back of his neck. The older boy stared at the elf, his skin more tanned than it should be for an elf, his eyes already sharp for such a young age but his smile just instantly lighting up his face, he was already taller than the boy even though he seemed younger.

“O'vi teri! (You’re cute!)” The elven boy said between giggles, the other boy looking confused.

“I’m sorry? I don’t speak elvish…” The younger’s face grew hotter.

“U-Uh… k-kitchen?” He tried to cover up what he said with his limited English, he was only 7 and was still learning the foreign language.

“Oh! Kitchen! Why didn’t you say so!” The human boy grinned and grabbed the other’s hand before leading him to the kitchen, causing the elven boy’s face to heat up further.

When they reached the kitchen, the usual loud and busy room was quiet and still, they were the only ones in the spacious room. The elven boy stared around in wonder at the large room, he was never usually allowed down this side of Gwindor, it was not as grand as other rooms but it was still lined with gold swirling patterns and large open spaces to see the outside world. The young elf turned to the smaller boy but found him gone, confused he ran around the room trying to find him, before noticing something that caught his eye.

Lembas.

The young elf moved to the counter where he saw the sweet bread resting from being baked, he looked around the room to see if there was anyone else in the room before reaching out to take a piece.

“Hey!” The young elf was startled, quickly dropping the Lembas and turning around to face who shouted at him, meeting the older boy yet again. A blush of embarrassment crept up the elf’s face as he gnawed on his lower lip, the older boy pouting slightly. “My father wouldn’t like it if you took one of those.”

“S-Sorry…” The elf stuttered out, a man walking in and smiling at him.

“You must be Heechul’s little boy, Kyungsoo just came to get me, I’m Shindong.” The man gently patted Kyungsoo’s head who beamed up at him, the elf nodded at Shindong. “So, what can I help you with?”

“A-Ada… N-Needs soup. Sick.” The young elf unsurely said, trying to get his point across, Shindong nodded at him.

“Good thing I have some soup already made, I’ll heat it up for you, ok?” The elven boy nodded and smiled shyly, the older boy walked over to him.

“I don’t think I asked… But what’s your name?” The elven boy blinked at him.

“K-Kai.” Kyungsoo grinned at him, Shindong coming back with the heated up soup.

“Now, be careful, it’s hot so don’t run too fast with it ok?” Kai nodded and began to turn away before Shindong called him back, Kai looked at him in confused before the man smiled at him and handed him a piece of Lembas. Kai’s face light up and he grinned.

“T-Thank you!” Shindong chuckled slightly and waved, Kai smiled at Kyungsoo before running back to his parents.

 

Heechul smiled as he saw Kai running in with the soup and crumbs around his face, he took the soup from the younger and kissed his head.

“Kyr shai. (Good boy.)” Heechul started to walk out of the room, but not before turning to Taemin. “Maeglin, tal o jhyl eiraes sor shai? (Taemin, can you go help that boy?)”

Taemin nodded to his mother, who smiled and walked out the room to tend to his sick husband, the young elf turned to the boy who was on the treatment bed and stopped in his tracks. The boy had medium length black hair, his eyes were brown and strong, his face small, tears tracks ran down his cheeks as his knees and elbows were red raw and covered in grazes.

Taemin stared at the boy in wonder of how anyone that handsome could be in their world, Kai noticed and smirked slightly nudging his older twin. Taemin gulped slightly, trying to hide the blush that had appeared on his cheeks, grabbing a bowl of warm water, a cloth and a few bandages he moved over the boy and placed the bowl on a chair nearby, he dipped the cloth into the water before wringing it out. Gently, he dabbed at the boy’s grazes noticing when he flinched, mumbling a soft sorry, wrapping the boy’s knees and elbows in the bandages before standing back and admiring his work. Taemin grinned up at the boy who looked at him with wide eyes, pink dusted on his cheeks as he stared at the most beautiful creature he had the pleasure to set eyes on.

Baekhyun walked over to check on Taemin and smiled at him.

“Heechul’s been teaching you well, that’s almost perfect.” Baekhyun smiled at Taemin, ruffling the younger’s hair who beamed up at him, Baekhyun turned to the boy. “And what might be your name?”

The boy snapped his focus to Baekhyun, realising he had been staring at Taemin for too long.

“M-Minho.” He stuttered, Baekhyun smiled gently at him.

“Well, you’re in good hands Minho. Taemin is here to take good care of you.” Minho nodded at him, turning back to the blushing Taemin who smiled at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong looked over at Seunghyun who was sleeping soundly before disappearing yet again. He opened his eyes and stared at the dark fortress before him, the green fire around the building flickered and the pitch black sky flashed with lightning. He gulped as he took heavy steps towards the heavy wooden door, slowly pushing it open, his heart beating heavily in his chest.

The door slammed shut as he was left in darkness for a minute before fire lit the hall ways, a young Lythari stood in front of Jiyong, his dark brown hair hanging messily around his face, his eyes were dark and his bow lips set in a smirk. A bow loosely hung around his torso while his quiver was placed on his back.

“I see you finally decided to come Fëanáro.” The young elf said to him sickeningly sweet, Jiyong groaned slightly his face scrunching up.

“I don’t have time for you Melol.” The Lythari pouted at him, looking hurt.

“Amras won’t be happy if he knew you were talking to me this way.” Jiyong’s eyes widened.

“No, don’t tell him!” A dark chuckle could be heard from the shadows, a figure slowly coming out from it.

“Too bad I already know.” Jiyong gasped lightly and bowed towards the figure, his eyes always looking at the floor. “My my Fëanáro… You normally do so well with your missions… But you seem… shall we say, weak as of late. Getting beaten by a snow elf and a half blood, my how the great demon has fallen.”

Jiyong bit his lip, he knew coming to the fortress would end with something like this, he gasped heavily as the wind was knocked out of his chest and his hair yanked back, finally staring into the face of the figure. His brown hair was lined in red, his eyes sharp and lined in kohl, his lips pulled up into a smirk as he stared into Jiyong’s fear stricken face.

“Now… What’s causing you to become so weak, huh?”

Jiyong racked through his brain to see if he could remember why he had become weak in his master’s eyes, the grip on his hair tightened as time ticked on, Jiyong just couldn’t figure out how.

“…I… I don’t know my Lord.” Amras stared at Jiyong blankly.

“…Wrong answer Fëanáro…” Jiyong cried out in pain as he felt teeth sink harshly into his neck, harsh enough to draw blood, before being thrown to the ground with a loud thud.

“How about it started when you began messing around with that blood elf of yours! You could have easily have killed that snow elf if you didn’t have to rely on someone else’s energy and a blood elf’s at that! They fear us Fëanáro, how do you expect him to touch you with his own consent to give you the full power you need. I’ve seen you steal touches from him, but that only gives you half the amount you need.”

Amras slowly kneeled down next to Jiyong, who was covering his blood covered neck.

“H-How my Lord… How do I get the full energy from him?...” Amras smirked down at the lesser demon.

“Take him… Make him want you… Trick him into sleeping with you, then you’ll have enough energy to take down the whole of Gwindor.”