Preview!

Gwindor

 

Cus I'm evil hahaha! But chapter 4 is coming along nicely! ^^ This is just a little bit for you! Enjoy!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Zitao was huddled in a corner as tears cascaded down his cheeks, stinging the burn on his cheek, he didn’t know what to do anymore as his captor had left him alone for days and hadn’t touched him since the incident. He felt almost numb, he didn’t want to be there anymore and he would do anything to get out. He had been given food but it was just laying spread out on the floor, Zitao didn’t feel hungry at all, he felt sick he just wanted to go home.

He broke down, he banged his hands against the walls until his hands were broken and bleeding, he shouted and screamed until he had no voice left, he cried until there were no tears left, he threw and broke things until there was nothing left, he was numb and he wanted out, he wanted out now.

Zitao stared at the plate that his food used to be on, moving slowly towards it then picking it up, he threw it harshly at the wall causing it to shatter. He picked up the piece closest to him and stared at it blankly, his hands began to shake violently as he thought of the thing he could do, and how he could end it. Zitao placed the sharp end of the shard against his chest and was about to push it in when he was slapped across the face and the shard pushed out of his hand, cutting the inside of it.