The Beginning

Gwindor

I want to thank HeatherHorrific for writing the first 2 paragraphs! Love you!! <3 Check her out! Her fics are awesome! =D http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/116415

Just so you know, elven children only know elvish, whilst adults know 'English' or the human language, that's why Taemin was only speaking elvish and Heechul/Tao can talk in the human language, hope that clears things up haha XD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Gwindor, The castle was situated high in the mountains, trees of various shades of oranges yellows and reds surrounded the large white walls. A low rumble could be heard from the waterfall in the distance; the water tumbled down rocks and through the trees until it reached a pool at the bottom before it flowed through the castle grounds. There were various levels to the castle, marble steps wound their way up the mountain for easy access, and balcony’s stretching out and over the mountain side giving onlookers a beautiful view of the mountains and valleys in the distance.

Children could be heard playing within the castle, having used to be homed to royalty it was now used as a refuge for children, men and women who had lost everything in the war against the drows, orcs, and goblins.

 Small feet pad down the corridors, heads turning trying to reach the goal of finding their mother, a beautiful Moon elf, and their father, a demi-god born of the god Gong Gong, god over water and dragons, a force not to be messed with. When both children had found their goal, the smaller one tugged his mother’s leg, the elf turned around and smiled gently at both children, crouching down to their level, gently both their heads.

“Shar air air Maeglin?(What is it Taemin?)” He questioned softly, Taemin blinked innocently up at him.

“Air'm Finwë tyraes, ci mar cor mystas ces eindral! (It’s Leeteuk mother, he says his stomach hurts again!)” The elf’s eyes widened, he quickly turned to his husband who nodded before running swiftly down the corridors, towards the High elf’s room. No one had any idea as to what was wrong with Leeteuk, he had been complaining of stomach pains for the past 3 months and his partner, KangIn, was nowhere to be found.

As the Moon elf came into Leeteuk’s room, the sight saddened him as the High elf was curled up as much on his bed as he could shivering, arms wrapped tightly around his stomach, face contorted in pain and his body covered in a thin layer of sweat. He moved slowly over to Leeteuk, softly kneeling down on the floor, he reached out a hand towards the High elf’s head, gently his golden hair, this caused Leeteuk’s eyes to open, tears forming.

“T-Tathar?(H-Heechul?)” He asked, panting, Heechul nodded.

“I’m here, is it your stomach again?” Leeteuk nodded weakly, Heechul sighed slightly placing his hand over Leeteuk’s eyes, making it glow with a dull light. “Lanta kaima.(Sleep)” He felt the High elf’s eyelashes pass his hand and let out a sigh of relief when his body stopped shivering, he removed his hand to look at Leeteuk’s calm sleep face and he smiled softly. He moved both hands to Leeteuk’s stomach, placing both hands on it he let them glow, trying to figure out what’s causing Leeteuk’s pain, he slowly closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, concentrating on the High elf’s stomach.

That’s weird…

One…

Tw- No three heart beats.

Heechul opened his eyes quickly staring down at Leeteuk’s sleeping form, his eyes wide.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

A Snow elf carefully dipped his bare feet into the cool river, sighing in relief as the hot weather is cooled down slightly he then proceeded to cup his hands in the water bringing some up to his face and rubs it in. Snow elves aren’t exactly accustomed to warmer weather, living in mountains where it’s covered in snow, so when they were forced to move they couldn’t brace themselves properly. He himself is a prince, his older brother was automatically made king with his mate as ‘queen’ even though he is also a man. He leaned back on his hands, leaning his head back and closed his eyes, trying to relax and letting his pale skin soak up the bright rays of the sun.

“Well well, what do we have here?” The elf opened his eyes slowly only to have them widened as a sword was placed against his throat. “A snow elf and so far from home? Very rare, would sell well on the market.” He gasped as he was pulled back, a hand covering his mouth from screaming, he tried to pull away, but this only caused the arm around him to tighten and the sword to be pressed against his throat harder, breaking skin. Another man walked closer to him, reaching out towards his face, the elf tried to move away but it was in vain. The man took the crown off the elf’s head staring at it, it was just a plain silver band with swirling patterns, holding small pale blue diamonds, nothing like his brother’s that was more flamboyant, but so was his personality.

“He’s royalty.” The man smirked at the elf. “Definitely worth a lot on the market.” The elf’s eyes widened even more if possible and tears started to sting his eyes. One of the men gently the elf’s cheek causing him to shudder. “Maybe we can have a little bit of fun with him first?” The man’s smirk grew wider as the elf’s unshed tears rolled down his face, trying to shake his head.  He was thrown harshly onto the ground, his arms just reaching out in time to break his fall, the elf tried to crawl away but one of the men quickly straddled his waist, causing him to not be able to move. He thrashed his arms and legs wildly, trying to get the man off him, the other had pinned his legs tightly to the ground.

“No!!” The elf lashed out and scratched down the man’s face, creating scars and making the man bleed, the elf’s eyes widened. The man stared down at the elf before growling at him.

“Why you little…!” The man gripped the elf’s hair tightly, pulling him up and then punched him in the face, caused blood to come out of his mouth. The man roughly flipped the elf so he was lying on his stomach. “Pass me the rope!” He shouted to the other man, binding the elf’s wrists so tightly together that he began to lose feeling in his hands. The elf could feel the man start to pull his tunic up and he squeezed his eyes shut, he couldn’t take it anymore.

Help!! Please! Come save me!

Suddenly the pressure from the men was lifted off his body and he inwardly sighed, he dare not open his eyes unless they came back. He was quickly picked up off the ground and he almost instantly began to struggle, he couldn’t deal with those men anymore.

“Let me go!” The hold on him tightened.

“My Lord! It’s me!” The elf looked up and stopped struggling, sighing in relief his eyes starting to prick with salty tears yet again.

“Wufan… I’m so glad you heard me.” Wufan smiled gently at him.

“Of course my Lord, I’m your guardian, it’s my duty to come at your call. You gave us all a scare when you hadn’t returned.” The elf bit his lip, tears rolling down his cheeks. Wufan sat them on the grass with the elf on his lap, untied his wrists and gently held them causing the elf’s cheek to dust lightly with pink. “How are your hands my Lord?”

“T-They’re fine Wufan.” He smiled lightly at the shape-shifter who was looking worried.

“If any harm came upon you I don’t know what I would’ve done.” The elf shook his head.

“Nothing, this was my own fault for not having you around.” Wufan gently wiped the tears from the elf’s cheeks.

“I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, I would’ve failed you.” He was staring so intently at the elf that his cheeks turned a darker red, the elf turned his gaze away. “ZiTao…” ZiTao put a finger on Wufan’s lips.

“This isn’t proper, and you should only call me ‘Prince’ or ‘My Lord’…” Wufan looked at him sadly before nodding.

“Let’s get you back home, His Majesty is worried about you.” Wufan stood up, carrying the prince bridal style, earning a disapproving look from him. “I don’t care what you say, but you look cute like that.” The prince’s cheeks turned a deep scarlet whilst Wufan chuckled, carrying him back to the castle.

When they arrived back at the castle ZiTao was bombarded by a certain flamboyant beanstalk, asking where he had been, if he was ok then hugging him like there was no tomorrow. ZiTao whimpered when his brother squeezed him just a little too hard, it took both Wufan and the Queen to pry the King off his brother.

“Are you ok? What happened to your lip? Do you need Baekhyun to look at you?” The King started rambling whilst the Queen was trying to calm him, sighing heavily. The Queen silently looked at Wufan who nodded, leading ZiTao away from his brother and towards the infirmary.

The fairly large room was a blinding white with a bed in the corner, bottles of potions and medicines of different colours were placed on shelves, giving some live to the room. There were windows that let natural light in and showing the rushing waterfall, a small side room had sheer curtains that were lined with gold leaf draped in front of the opening. Wufan loudly knocked on the doorframe.

“Baekhyun! You here?” A brown haired boy came running out of the side room, hair messed up and his face a light tint of pink.

“O-oh! W-Wufan, My Lord! W-What brings you here?” Baekhyun was frantically trying to sort out his hair.

“Could you give Prince ZiTao a look over? He got into some trouble.” Baekhyun nodded and guided ZiTao over to the bed sitting him down. Wufan hovered near them a worried expression on his face, Baekhyun started his examination, poking and prodding ZiTao. The prince flinched and whimpered slightly when the medic touched his cheek, Wufan gasped and immediately sat next to ZiTao, who was trying to stop tears forming in his eyes. Baekhyun walked over to his vast variation of medicines and picks out a white cream walking back over, he sat on the other side of ZiTao and applied a generous amount onto his cheek, causing Zitao to try to pull away but Wufan gently holds his head in place making the prince whimper in pain, Baekhyun then applies the cream to ZiTao’s raw wrists making him hiss.

“You should be fine now, if you’re in anymore pain then you have to come back to me.” ZiTao nodded then both him and Wufan stood up.

“Thank you Baekhyun.” ZiTao smiled softly at him then headed towards the exit only to stop in front of the side room, pulling back the curtain to reveal a topless Chanyeol sat awkwardly on a chair. “Hello Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he instantly got up and bowed deeply.

“M-My Lord!” ZiTao chuckled lightly and walked out of the exit.

“You might want to get back to you job Chanyeol! My brother might need you for something!” ZiTao could be heard down the corridor, Wufan laughed lightly and followed him down the corridor. Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol and smacked him over the head.

“Aish! Why did we have to do that? So embarrassing!” He covered his face which was now beet red, Chanyeol chuckled at him pulling his hands away from his face then wrapped his arms around him.

“I didn’t see you complaining earlier.” He smirked down at the medic before placed a quick kiss on his lips, pulling the curtain back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it hehe ^^ I had fun writing this! Don't worry! GTOP will come into the next chapter and stuff ^^ I haven't forgotten about them haha XD

Oh! And this is Tao's crown(but with diamonds in it haha XD):