Hardest Decision She'll Ever Make

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Author's note

 

 

I would suggest you to listen to a sad song in this chapter :))

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT <3 Love you guys

 

1812133u45y87g9vk.gif

 

 

Continuation:

 

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing right now. How could they? They lied to me! I thought Jiyeon unnie was my friend? How could she betray me?

I stood up, walked towards the two lovey dovey couple that I want to punch so badly. I arrived in front of their table and they were also surprised to see me. *smirk* too lost for words?

 

“Suzy-ah, what are you doing here?” Jiyeon unn – no, I won’t call her unnie anymore! Jiyeon asked.

I smirked. “I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here with MY FIANCEE?!”

“Stop it Suzy, you’re making a scene.” Myungsoo informed.

I looked around and yes indeed, there were people staring at us. “I don’t care! Everybody should know that this b*tch right here, stole my fiancée!”

“Bae Suzy!” Myungsoo shouted. “Don’t you dare call Jiyeon a b*tch, you’re the b*tch here. She never stole me from you because you were never mine. It’s just an arranged marriage Suzy; you can’t expect someone to like you that way. Now leave!”

My eyes were starting to get watery. “Myungsoo oppa, please don’t do this. I love you –“

“Get away from my sight.” He stated.

 

A gush of tears escaped my eyes, and that’s when I knew I couldn’t handle it anymore. I ran outside the restaurant, leaving my friends in shock. I’m sorry guys, maybe another time?

 

1812133u45y87g9vk.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

Oh no, what have I done? How could I do this to friend, who I just met? I’m such a bad person. I’m so selfish. Why do I always think about myself?!

I stood up to follow Suzy but I felt a grip, pulling me back.

 

“Don’t follow her. She’ll get over it.” Myungsoo said.

I scoffed. “You know what Myungsoo; you could’ve just explained it to her gently. But no, you rubbed it in to her face. You haven’t changed at all; you’re still the Kim Myungsoo I once knew, cold and mean.”

 

I left the restaurant and searched for Suzy. Lucky for me, she was still walking down the road, taking little steps. I ran towards her and stopped.

 

“What do you want?” she asked.

“Listen Suzy, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything, for lying and pretending. Please forgive me.” I apologized.

“I think it’s a little too late for that.” She said and continued on walking.

 

I have to think of something. I don’t want anyone to be hurt here. It’s better if I carry all the pain rather than to have other people have it. *sigh* I’ve made my decision.

 

“I’ll leave Myungsoo.” I informed.

She paused on her tracks and turned to me. “What did you say?”

I tried hard not to cry. “I’ll leave him and I’ll never appear in your lives again.”

“Really?” she asked.

I smiled at her. “Really.”

She ran towards me and hugged me. “Thank you unnie! You’re such a great friend.”

 

Yeah, I guess I am – but not really a good girlfriend.

 

1812133u45y87g9vk.gif

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

Great, I told the truth yet I’m the one getting yelled at. She even left me here *sigh*. I paid the bill and went outside, no signs of Jiyeon. She might be home by now. I went home and saw Jiyeon in the living room with a sad expression and some luggage. This is not good.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What’s going on here?”

“Myungsoo, we can’t continue this anymore –"

“What are you saying?!”

“Just let me finish” she sighed. “I can’t be in a relationship where my boyfriend has to marry someone that’s not even me. I know why you can’t oppose the marriage, I’ve talked to your father and I’ve made an agreement with them and to Suzy too.” She paused. “We’re gonna stop seeing each other from now on.”

I know she’s lying, she is right? She’s trying to hide her tears too, I know it. “So you’re just going to pretend like nothing happened between us?”

She nodded. “It’s for the better.”

I started crying. “Fine, I’ll pretend that nothing has happened too.” I grabbed my luggage and head towards the door. “Goodbye Jiyeon.”

 

1812133u45y87g9vk.gif

 

Gifs

 

tumblr_ma37yxLDwJ1rafiquo1_500.gif

tumblr_ma3dpxoT2J1qij73eo1_500.gif

tumblr_ma3a6vF8EM1r1kppxo1_500.gif

 

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

 

Typos

 

tumblr_ma3c9r1Px61r8ez2go1_500.jpg