{Crazy Stalker} (Final)

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

I was busy talking with them (my co-workers) but then i heard the voice of Myungsoo shouting. I wonder what’s going on with him.

 

“Hey guys, you make yourselves comfortable okay? I’m just gonna check on something.” I told them and they replied with a nod.

 

I rushed to Myungsoo’s room and saw Krystal hugging him. Wait, Krystal? Why is she with Myungsoo? I thought she went to the toilet? And most importantly, why is she hugging him? Are they in a relationship or something?

Aish, what am I thinking? I should just leave them alone right? Besides, I’m in no position to stop them.

I was about to go back when …

 

“Oppa, neol saranghae!” I heard Krystal say.

 

Omo, she said it. I should just be happy for them but why is my heart throbbing? Oh no, no, no, no, no! I’m never gonna fall in love with that jerk!

I stayed for awhile to listen to their conversation. I know, I’m such a stalker [But she’s not the crazy stalker].

 

“Yah, what the hell are you saying? Get away from me.” Myungsoo shouted at her.

“Oppa, can’t you love me too? I’ve been watching you every day. Whenever you’re at work, I watch you all day. I have been in love with you oppa and I can’t help it anymore so I’m telling you oppa.” Krystal confessed.

“Well, even though you’re in love with me, I’m never gonna fall in love with someone like you.” Myungsoo said harshly.

 

So they aren’t in a relationship. Wow, she must have been practicing for this day.

 

“Why can’t you love me oppa? Is it because of that Jiyeon girl? Have you fallen in love with her?!” Krystal complained.

 

Wait, why am I suddenly being talked about in this?

 

“What, what are you talking about?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’ve seen the way you look at her oppa. You must have feeling for that . But I’m not letting you! You’re gonna be mine, mine only! I know every single thing about you oppa and she doesn’t so don’t go on wasting time with someone who doesn’t even know you!” Krystal stated.

 

Wow, stalker much? But why am I a topic right now?

 

Myungsoo sighed. “Listen Krystal, Jiyeon and I, there’s nothing going on with us and you and I, there won’t be us. Now, go away before I let you leave or fire you.”

“Oppa, I won’t let you go! I want you to fall in love with me, now!” Krystal restrained.

“That’s it, you’re fired. You better pick up your stuffs by tomorrow and don’t ever let me see your face ever again!” Myungsoo pushed Krystal back and he closed the door.

 

Well that was some drama. I looked at Krystal and saw her, looking down and crying. Poor girl, she’s been rejected.

*sigh* I went up to her and patted her back. She looked up and stared at me.

 

“Stop pitying me, this is your entire fault!” she shouted at me and then left.

 

Okay, first things first, what the hell did I do?! I was just trying to comfort her but she ended up shouting at me. Well, I don’t except that kind of attitude. 

 

tumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.gif

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov

 

I sat on my bed, rubbing my forehead in frustration. *sigh* what a bad day. First I got diarrhea and now I have some crazy stalker.

But why the hell would she bring up Jiyeon to our conversation? Do I really look at Jiyeon in another way? Of course I don’t because I’m not … in love with her.

 

tumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.gif

 

 

The next day, Krystal picked up her things and left. From that day on, she was never seen again. 

 

tumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.giftumblr_lmhqgpSvSR1qzvcyt.gif

tumblr_m86l120fNi1qad9c7o1_500.png