{I Got the Job}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

     I woke up by the sound of my annoying phone. I grumpily got out of bed and headed towards the table to get my phone.

 

     One Missed Call: Unknown number

     Unknown number, who the hell could this be?

     Suddenly, my phone started ringing again. It was still an unknown number. Should I answer it? After a while of thoughts, I finally answered it.

     “Hello?” I asked/greeted the person on the other line.

     “Hello, this is Park Jiyeon right?” it sounded like a girl.

     “Yes.” I replied. “What seems to be the problem?”

     “Congratulations, you just got accepted for your job.” She said.

     Wait, I got accepted for a job? What the hell, I didn’t even apply.

     “You must be mistaken; I didn’t apply for any jobs. You know, there are some people named Park Jiyeon. Maybe they’re the one you’re looking for.” I claimed.

     “I’m not mistaken. Meet me this afternoon at ~~~~ café, 5 pm sharp and I’ll give you a clarification and some information.” She stated.

     She hung up and I was left there dumbfounded. Was this a joke? I was for sure that I didn’t apply for any jobs.

     I went to Hyomin unnie’s house after taking a bath. She opened the door and I greeted her with my best smile.

 

     “Annyeong unnie~” I greeted.

     “Oh Jiyeon-ah, come in.” she ordered.

     I went in and made myself comfortable. Hyomin unnie came in with drinks.

     “So Jiyeon, what is it?” Unnie asked me.

     “Unnie, I just received a phone call from a person and she said that I just got accepted for a job but I didn’t even apply for any.” I explained.

     “Uhm, actually, I … have a friend … working at a company and I … asked her to … apply … you.” She stuttered.

     “What?!” I shouted. “How could you that? I told you that I would handle it by myself, remember?

     “I know but I know you, you wouldn’t find a job so I picked one for you. I’m really sorry. I just wanted to help you.” She pouted.

     “Fine.” I sighed. “It’s alright. Thanks for helping me anyway. It’s almost 5, I’m going. I still have an interview.”

     The both of us said goodbye to each other and I headed to ~~~~ café.

     I sat on an empty seat and waited for her, you know who. As I waited, I ordered a cup of coffee.

     Suddenly, a woman in her thirties came in the café, looking really workaholic. She looked at me and waved. Is the one? She headed towards me and seated.

     “Park Jiyeon, right?” she asked me.

     I nodded and smiled awkwardly.

     “Well then, I’m not mistaken. I’m Ms. Choi, nice to meet you.” She raised her hands towards me, wanting to earn shake. I shake her hand and we continued talking.

     After we talked, the both of us went home. From what I know, I’m the assistant of the Head Director and there was also something she told me.

     “Beware, the Head Director is so handsome that you’ll fall in love with him directly but I have to warn you, he’s really cold.”


 

Hey everyone~ Sorry for taking so long. And I’m sorry for this boring chapter. Kim Myungsoo will appear on the next chapter so stay tuned.