{L. Joe}

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{Park Jiyeon’s Pov}

 

I woke up, took a bath and fixed myself; everyone’s routine in the morning or even in the afternoon. I headed to the kitchen to eat when a tall, masculine figure caught my attention with his wife beater on. Aish Kim Myungsoo, why do you look so damn hot? *mentally slaps self* you shouldn’t praise that jerk Jiyeon-ah; you should a bit. Yeah, let’s .

 

“Hey, why are you wearing that thing? Aren’t you going to work?” I asked him.

“Why? Is it bad for me to wear this at work and make the girls drool? Don’t tell me, don’t tell me that you’re jealous?” he smirked.

Aish, I can’t let him win. Not this time. “Me? Jealous? As if! No one’s gonna think your hot in that wife beater.”

“Oh really? Fine then, I’m gonna wear this at work and let’s see how many girls will drool at me, shall we?” His smirk got wider.

I scoffed. “Believe me, I suggest you do not. You look ridiculous on that. You don’t even have toned muscles.” I lied.

 

He looked like he was taken back. Yes, I’m winning!

 

“Yah, what do you mean I don’t have toned muscles? I train every week and people would always compliment me about my toned body.” He stated.

I smirked. “Do you seriously believe all those people? *laughs* I thought you were smart, you’re actually an idiot. They’re just saying that to please you because you’re the son of the owner of the Kim Company. And about the training thingy, you should stop, it’s not even working.”

 

He stared at me deeply which made me feel uncomfortable. After a minute (?) of staring at me, he finally looked away and left. He didn’t actually left; he just waited at the living room for me to finish eating. While eating, I suddenly realized that all of those words I told him were too much. But it’s just revenge right? But why do I feel so guilty right now?

I finished eating and then I rushed to the living room. He saw me walking in so he went outside directly. I followed him and we both drove together to the company. The ride was quiet, too quiet. Usually, he would either tease me or make a joke to keep the silence and awkwardness away. He and I have been on good terms with each other but right now, I don’t think so. I think he’s mad at me.

We arrived at the company. He left first and closed the door harshly. Okay, now I know that he’s REALLY mad at me. *sigh* I went to my office and did some work to ease my mind a bit.

 

imageimage

 

 

{Kim Myungsoo’s Pov}

 

Jiyeon was right; people do these things just to please me because I’m the son of the great Mr. Kim. *sigh* I started reviewing the documents when someone entered my door.

 

“Yo~” a familiar voice spoke.

I looked up and saw, “Yo L. Joe, long time no see.”

 

I headed toward me as we did our handshake. I offered him a seat and we both chatted together.

Suddenly, a knock interrupted our talk.

 

“Come in.” I commanded.

“Hello Mr. Kim, here are the documents of the …” Jiyeon stopped as he looked at L. Joe.

She bowed at the two of us, “I’m sorry Mr. President, I didn’t know you had a guest. I’ll be leaving now; I’ll just send this to you later.”

“Uh, okay.” I answered.

 

Jiyeon left and L. Joe and I continued our talking.

 

“So, that girl is she the one you’re living with right now?” he asked.

“Yeah, why?” I said.

“Oh nothing, she’s actually pretty … and hot.” He commented.

 

I stared at him weirdly and then it hit me. Oh no, this isn’t good.

 

“I know what you’re thinking L. Joe and it’s never gonna happen.” I told him.

“Oh come on, you’re gonna have a wife soon so can I just at least have her?” he begged.

I thought for a second. Jiyeon isn’t mine so why am I reacting like I’m her boyfriend. *sigh*

 

“Ugh, whatever. Do what you want.”

 

imageimage

 

 

{L. Joe’s Pov}

 

Hmm, Park Jiyeon’s her name? Well this is gonna be interesting. 

 

imageimage

 

 

{Well hello there, my fellow subscribers!}

{I am very sorry for updating so long, I am truly sorry.}

{Anyways, here is the 16th chapter to make it up for you guys.}

{I Love U All ♡}

 

tumblr_m8toxfyusJ1qi49sdo1_500.png