Part 2: Development and Batter

Taste Of Love [Series]
The taller boy scratches his head upon seeing Junho in a teary visage. He couldn't really do much but...

"Look I don't know what's going on but can you keep it down? Some people are trying to sleep... namingly me."

Junho glares at the taller boy... the boy sported blue and white sneakers with his school uniform accompanied with a short messy hairdo.

"Now if you'll excuse me." The taller boy walks away.

"... what was that all about..." Junho furrows his eyebrows and washes his face at the sink. "... seriously... what the hell should I do... I'm confused... grandma... I really need you..." Looking out the window, he sees other students running around and laughing... wondering, "Why can't I be one of them? or how much easier if he wasn't born into this family..."

"Here."

Junho turns around and sees the same boy handing him a pack of tissues.

"What's this for?"

"Don't want it? Fine." The taller boy stuffs the pack of tissues into his side pocket of his trousers. Looking around... the taller boy tries to narrow down a space where he can... "that will do." sleep....

"What do you think you're doing?" Junho was seriously confused upon the action the taller boy performed.

"Well since you're going to make noise again when I'm not here... I thought that I would sleep here to remind you... now if you'll excuse me."

... Junho didn't really give a damn but that guy seriously ticked him off... but what could he do about it? Giving up the thought of a comeback, he pouts and walks toward the teacher's desk.

"... Maybe I should give it a try... this..." Junho held the application form in his hands... the papers that hold his dreams were clearly in sight but... the only thing that hindered him... was...

"I don't care anymore... If I have to run away... I will definitely pursue my dreams.." Junho puts on the usual cooking attire and begins his new masterpiece...

...

45 minutes later...

"That should do it... guess I'll take a walk while it cools down." Junho leaves the batch of triple chocolate flavored cookies on the table to let it cool.

...

5 minutes later...

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!??!?!"

"... Bland..." The taller boy who was supposed to be sleeping gives his critique.

"What did you just say?" Junho quickly changes his expression of anger to a shocking 'O' figure shaped by his mouth.

"..." The taller boy walks out of the room with hands in his pockets.

"... What is he talking about?" Junho bites into one of his cookies... they weren't bland at all... in fact... it was a little too sweet... maybe it's the white chocolate mixed with the darker chocolate... outbalancing the rest of the flavors present.

"W-WAIIT!" Junho rushes out of the room and tries to grab hold of the taller boy.

"... Taecyeon... look... I like you but... thing is... I moved on already... I'm sorry..." Another boy who had soft hair and delicate skin touches Taecyeon's face and walks away.

"Wooyoung..." The taller boy grasps the soft-haired boy's arm.

"... I'm sorry..." Flicking the hand of the taller boy's, the soft-haired boy walks away.

...

"DAMMIT!" The taller boy punches the locker beside him.

Junho who was hiding around the corner, makes his appearance. "LOOK HERE! YOU-" He was about to tell that guy off for saying his cookies were bland, but...

"... I'm sorry but let me just borrow you for a second..." The taller boy hugs Junho tightly and nuzzles his chin onto Junho's shoulder.

Junho remains silent as his hands slowly curl up and wraps around the taller boy's back. "If you want to cry, go ahead." Junho blushes as he tries to comfort the taller boy.

"What makes you think I would cry in front of you?" The taller boy releases Junho from his hug and walks away.

"Pfft... that jerk... that's the last time I'm being a nice guy."

...

It was 9PM and Junho was pacing back and forth with images of 'that jerk'. He bites the nail tip of his thumb and furrows his eyebrows. Although he wanted to throw insults at the imaginary jerk he visualized, he couldn't shake off the image of the fragile side that hugged him.

...

Meanwhile...

"I'm home..." The taller boy flicks on the light of his apartment. "Mom... dad..." He walks past the black and white photos present behind a little home shrine.

Throwing his bags onto the floor, he plops onto the sofa and suffocates himself with the pillow. "Wooyoung..."

Trying hard not to cry, he decides to take a shower to take his mind off things.

-Drip Drip Drip- The dripping of the faucet slowly turns into a waterfall led by the shower head.

Taking off his shirt, he bares marking of scratches on his back. The water bounced off his skin as he flicks his hair to shake off the steam that built up.

"AHHHHHH!! WHY WON'T HE LOVE ME BACK!!! I GAVE MY EVERYTHING TO HIM!!! CAN'T HE UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS?!?!??!!"

His right fist bruised slightly, although he felt the pain of the shattering impact, something more was violently roughing him deep inside.

"I can't... do this anymore... why does it hurt... when I think of you... why...." Placing his hand over his chest to feel the heartbeat of a broken heart, the patience of time has run out.

Turning off the shower faucet, he towels himself off and puts on a dark blue long sleeved shirt and gray sweatpants.

-Guuh- The growling of his stomach alarmed him that hunger has arrived.

"..." He looks at his bag and remembers something...

"That guy..." Taking out a plastic bag that held 3 cookies made by Junho, he stares into a daydream state.

"... bland... bland... bland..." He bites into the cookie to reminisce the meeting with the boy he met... but the flavors were not present...

"AHHH!!!" He couldn't take it anymore and throws the cookies to the ground... "Taecyeon..." He finally says his name as his left hand touches the rim of his lips.

"... if it takes forever... I will wait... for the kiss... the very kiss... that took away my taste... Wooyoung..." Slowly curling into a ball, Taecyeon lulls himself to sleep on the living room floor as tears trailed down his face... dreaming the kiss of love will definitely renew the sensation of flavors which will enable him to taste again...

---End of Part 2---