Part 4: Chemical Formula of 1

Taste Of Love [Series]

Junho froze as he felt his senior's force slowly engulfing his existence. He felt so small in comparison to the taller boy who has him grappled tightly in his arms. Junho completely forgot what he was here for because everything has just become nullified by time's unticking second hand.

"..." Taecyeon finally loosens his lock around Junho and slowly pushes themselves apart, staring at each other.

Junho gazed into Taecyeon's lifeless eyes and let out a single tear from the corner of his left eye. The only thought that came to mind was how their eyes both shimmered the same darkness... the darkness of being alone and confused.

"What are you doing here?" Taecyeon said abruptly to the shorter boy.

Quickly waking up from the trance, Junho opened his mouth into the shape of an 'O' and raised his right finger which pointed towards the sky.

-Drip Drip Drip-

"... come inside instead.", said Taecyeon as he turns around and walks back toward the door.

Junho couldn't even say a word to his senior at all because well... he had no idea what to say anymore. Without a second of hesitation, he quickly sprints toward the door.

The two remained silent during their elevator ride up all the way to Taecyeon's floor. Junho tried to etch something on the wall but was interrupted by the ding of the elevator. Stepping out of the elevator, Taecyeon's big steps made it hard for Junho to walk normally at a paced speed.

Finally arriving at the door, Taecyeon cuts the silent time short, "Dry yourself off and go home already, I don't plan on babysitting."

The door creaks open as Junho's temper rose up immediately again but before he could say a word, a towel was flung at him.

"Here. Close the door on your way out." Taecyeon headed towards the 2nd room located to the left which seemed to be the bathroom.

"... Rude much?" Junho cocked his eyebrows as he towel dried his not so damp hair. "What is this guy... a photogenic ego maniac?" Junho looked around as almost every surface available was filled with picture frames. But thing is... that picture wasn't of Taecyeon but...

"Isn't he..." Junho picked up the picture frame beside the TV.

"You're still here?" Taecyeon came out of the bathroom while pulling down his pure white t-shirt. "WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?", he said as he dashed over and grabs the picture away from Junho.

Turning towards Taecyeon, Junho replied, "I was just-"

Taecyeon glared down on Junho and bellowed, "JUST WHAT?"

Junho didn't answer.

"FORGET IT! JUST LEAVE!" Taecyeon turns around and marches down the hall... but...

"HEY! WAKE UP!!!" Junho rushes over to the fallen senior and tries to shake him awake.

An hour later, Taecyeon wakes up with a heavy feeling as he lifts himself up. Not recollecting what happened in between, he finds himself on his bed and covered with his blanket. "How did I get here..." But before the answer came to light, he sniffs a pure aroma that shimmered in the color of pure white tracing into his room. Getting out of bed, he wobbles himself out the door and follows the aroma. Still feeling heavy, he couldn't pull himself together to walk in a straight line. But finally... he turns at the next available corner which led him to the kitchen to find the source of the aroma.

There, Junho muttered as he was mixing the pot of porridge while wearing a red full body apron. "Why do I have to cook for that stupid idiot... ugh..." Slowly lifting up the ladle and blowing on it to cool it down for a taste test, he notices someone looking in his direction. "You're awake? I saw plates of food on the counter but they were all co-", his sentence was cut short yet again as Taecyeon rushed over and hugged him.

"WOOYOUNG! WOOYOUNG! DON'T LEAVE!!!" Taecyeon hugged Junho tightly as the strength almost strangles the cook like a wrinkly orange.

"L-LET GO! YOU'RE KILLING ME -cough cough-" Junho puffed out little air bubbles to form at least the main words.

Taecyeon finally snaps out of it and lets Junho out of his grasp, "s-s-sorry." He said as he blushes and stares at something to the right.

"... Never mind that... I made you some porridge... I'll be taking my leave now." Junho brushes by Taecyeon but something gripped his wrist tightly.

"... Stay..." husked Taecyeon who stared at the ground with the same dark lifeless eyes he looked at Junho with.

---End of Part 4---