Part 3: Sweetness of Two

Taste Of Love [Series]

"... Weird... I don't remember..." Taecyeon wakes up to find himself still laying in the same spot but the only difference was that a blanket was covering his body.

"You're awake?" Standing there behind the kitchen counter was the cause of all this... his name stings Taecyeon's heart, mind, and soul... but at the same time... it gives him a sense of comfort and rejoice...

"... Wooyoung... what are you..." Taecyeon stands up and slowly approaches the kitchen counter.

"Don't be mistaken... I just wanted to make sure you're okay... and to return these... breakfast is on the counter... I'll be taking my leave now..." Wooyoung puts a set of house keys on the counter and turns for the door...

"Is that all there is to it... nothing more...?" Taecyeon grasps onto Wooyoung's wrist.

"Let me go Taec..." Not even bothering to turn and face Taecyeon... his voice began to change... changing into a tone which one can easily tell what emotions they convey...

"WOOYOUNG!!! I LOVE YOU.... YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" Taecyeon has already gone ballistic... tightly strangling Wooyoung's body into his own... his actions speak for themselves...

"TAEC LET ME GO!!! IT'S OVER BETWEEN US ALREADY!!! LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!" The more Wooyoung struggled the tighter the grip became... tears started to shed from Wooyoung's eyes... but these tears weren't tears of sadness... it shimmered with the color of red rage...

"LET ME... -mph MMMM!!-" his lips were quickly silenced through Taecyeon's forceful kisses... Wooyoung's wrists were constricted by Taecyeon's hands... "..." ...

Tears began to flow down more severely from Wooyoung's eyes as Taecyeon's force overpowers his own... as a result... the force slowly subsides into a retreat...

As soon as Taecyeon lets go completely... Wooyoung storms out of the apartment and slams the door behind him... "AHHH!!!" Bruising his left knuckle to the hard wall, it felt like the whole world around him was about to shatter into pieces. Taecyeon didn't know what else to say or do... slowly he slid down and turned around with his back to the wall, staring blankly into the empty apartment space that contained nothing but materialistic possessions.

... ... ... With eyes that had no life left in them, Taecyeon eyes over at the clock and catches a glimpse of the time. Wobbling back on his own two feet, he manages to slop over his school uniform and walks out the door; completely forgetting the breakfast that 'he' made for him. Outside, Taecyeon sees a familiar back figure standing outside the gate of his apartment.

... "What should I say to him... this is a bit awkward... ... Hmm Hi uh... wait that sounds too friendly... I'm supposed to be mad... hmm... how bout... HEY YOU!!! no... that only sounds like I want to pick a fight... hmm... hi... ... Not now..." Taecyeon tapped on the boy outside of his apartment.

... "I said not now."

... -Tap tap-...

"WHAT!?!?!?!"

As soon as the boy turns around...

"Just let me borrow you for a second..." Taecyeon hugs the boy as tears started to fall from his closed eyes, which did not want to shimmer with the emotions of sadness and depression... the very emotions that he's felt a thousand times before...

---End of Part 3---