Bad Timing

Blind to Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you left Chanyeol's house that day, Lay walked into Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol was lying face down on his bed.

"Hey Chanyeol, what's the matter buddy?" Lay said as he approached him.

"Nothing," Chanyeol's voice was muffled.

Lay sighed. "You like her don't you?"

There was silence.

"You like Mimi, don't you Chanyeol?" Lay repeated.

Chanyeol paused for a minute. "Yes. I do," he whispered. He got up to face Lay. "But she likes Hyung Seok."

"Hyung who?" Lay said.

"Hyung Seok. She really likes him. And today when we were on the bus, Hyung Seok was there, and he told Yoon Mi that he thought she was beautiful. It was a bunch of bull though. She's liked him since the first year of high school, but he's never noticed her. And now, all of a sudden, he starts to flirt with her. She probably fell for his words and believed him," he trailed off.

Lay shook Chanyeol's shoulder. "Chanyeol, forget about that chump Hyung Seok."

"But she likes him. A lot."

"I don't care. Go for her. Get Yoon Mi. If you like her, you wouldn't let her slip from your hands. You're better than this Hyung Seok guy. You're not going to play with her feelings like he is. Are you?" Lay asked. Chanyeol shook his head. "Then fight for her." Lay whispered.

Chanyeol took a deep breath. "I think you're right, Lay. I'll tell Yoon Mi. I'll tell her how I feel tomorrow."

Lay patted Chanyeol's back. "Good for you. Now get some rest." Lay got up and walked out.

Chanyeol nodded and slipped under the covers of his bed. 

"Mimi, please don't fall for Hyung Seok's tricks." Chanyeol whispered as he stared up to the cieling. "You're smarter than that, Mimi. Soon enough, you'll be mine."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you taking the bus again today?" Chanyeol asked as the two of you walked towards the exit of the school.

"Yeah, as usual," you said. Your fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter