Instinct

Blind to Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years earlier...

"I call shotgun!" you yelled as you ran to your parents' car.

"Yah! Mimi, you're not even old enough. I get to sit in the front since I'm older anyway," Chanyeol said running after you.

"We're the same age, Chanyeol. You're only older than me by a month," you muttered.

"Yah, yah! Chanyeol, Yoon Mi! Settle down. No one is sitting in the front except for Mrs. Kim. You two sit in the back with Mi Yun," your dad called from the front  door of the house.

"Fine," you mumbled. Chanyeol crawled into the backseat first. "Yah! I get the window seat!" you whined.

"Aish, those kids..." your dad said as he gathered the bags.

"Don't stress out so much, jagiya," your mom told your dad as she fixed his collar. "They're just children."

"I'm just glad we're not camping for the whole week. I don't think I can keep up with their yelling for that long," your dad sighed. He picked up the bags and headed out the door. Your mom followed behind him.

"Mi Yun! We're going now!" your dad called. Mi Yun ran from her room and out the door. She had her headphones on.

"At least she can keep quiet," your dad muttered as Mi Yun ran past him. Your mom giggled.

Your dad put the bags in the trunk, then went back to the front door to make sure he locked it.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" your dad asked as he sat down in the driver's seat and looked at all three of you in the back seat. You guys didn't hear him; you and Chanyeol were annoying eachother while your sister, Mi Yun, had loud music playing in her ears.

"Aish..." your dad sighed. Your mom giggled again. "Don't worry," she reminded him.

Your dad started the engine and backed out of the driveway."This is going to be a long drive..." he mumbled as he sped off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 years later...

"Hey Chanyeol! How's it going?" You caught up with Chanyeol in the hallway by his locker. He couldn't help but smile when he saw you. The way the sunlight shone through the windows and lit up your face made you look even more beautiful. He was awed at your natural beauty, at how you didn't have to wear as much make-up as the other girls at school but still manage to look pretty.

"Hi Mimi." He slammed his locker door closed.

"Where are you headed after school?" you asked.

He thought for a minute. "Uh, I actually don't know. I think I'm just going to head home."

"Ah, I see," you said.

"I can walk you to the bus stop though. I-If you want..." Chanyeol said awkwardly. You looked at him funny.

"Sure," you chuckled. "But my dad is picking me up today. We can just walk to the parking lot."

He nodded his head. "Hey, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter