The Truth

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyG5tTZ1iE

You scanned around the room. You were sure this was the hotel that Himchan and Mina were at. You looked at the bed stand. *This is the design I saw on the picture and the lamp was at this position too.* You thought, smiling. You were closer to assuring yourself that Himchan was innocent.

‘This is the hotel.’ You confidently told Daehyun. Daehyun raised an eyebrow. You explained to him about the picture that Mina showed you.

‘That still can’t prove that Himchan Hyung is innocent. It only proves that he really did it.’ Daehyun said, sitting on the bed. You sighed. You had to admit, Daehyun was right.

‘Himchan Hyung said that the club was nearby right? Maybe we can find some witnesses.’ Daehyun suggested, standing up. You nodded smiling.

‘What about this room? It’s such a waste to just leave it.’ You said, pouting.

‘Wae? You want to share the room with me for the night?’ Daehyun playfully said, wriggling his eyebrows.

‘Yahh, Oppa! You are such a ert!’ You jokingly hit his arm. He laughed.

==================

It was already evening when both of you reached the club. A queue was starting to form since it was a Friday night.

‘We should start queuing, if not it will be quite late when we enter the club.’ Daehyun suggested. You nodded.

It was not long until both of you were at the front of the queue.

‘Where’s your ID?’ The security guard asked. Daehyun and you looked at each other with widened eyes. *, we forgot that we are underage.* Daehyun thought, fiddling with his fingers.

‘Judging from your appearance, the 2 of you are underage. This place is not for you. Go home.’ The security guard pointed at both of you. *We cannot just go. We are so close to getting the whole truth!* You thought, a surge of determination was overwhelming you. You snapped your fingers. You beckoned the security guard to come close. He leaned towards you and you whispered into his ear. Daehyun saw the security guard’s eyes widened and raised an eyebrow, curious. *What did she tell him?*

You stepped back, folding you arms and tapping your feet, as if you were waiting for his decision. He then let the both of you in without hesitation. You walked in with a smile on your face. *It’s a good thing I could think of solutions quickly.*

‘Hey, wait did you tell him?’ Daehyun quickly stood by your side.

‘I just told him I knew he allowed 2 underage students inside this club and I would report him if he doesn’t let us in.’ You told Daehyun, looking around the club. The club was booming with loud music and people were chatting and dancing around.

‘How do you know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter