Revealed

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk

‘~~~~~~, you know the other time you asked about why I wore a mask and I avoided the question?* Daehyun asked, looking at you while drinking his hot lemon tea. You ears perked up as you were interested. *Is he going to tell me now?* You thought, swallowing the hot green tea.

‘Yeah, why?’ You looked at Daehyun, anticipating his response.

‘I’m going to tell you why now.’ Daehyun said, putting down his cup. You leaned in closer to listen.

‘I was from Busan International School. It was an ordinary high school. I was popular there so most of the girls in school wanted me.’ Daehyun stopped for a brief moment to drink his hot tea. You waited for him to swallow his tea.

‘One day, the girls made a plan to get me for themselves. I stayed back late after school that day to finish up on my individual singing project.’ He stopped because the waitress came with the egg sandwiches. *Daehyun Oppa sings?! And it must be hard for him to reveal this to someone since it’s a bad memory he doesn’t want to visit again.* You thought, taking a bit into your sandwich.

‘I was walking back home and it was quite dark. They then started to pull me to an alley. I couldn’t fight them off since there were too many of them surrounding me. Later… they started to kiss me and abuse my lips.’ Daehyun looked down, his voice shaking a little at the end. You softened. *Daehyun had suffered some bad experiences like me… at Himchan Oppa’s party.* You shivered at the thought of almost being . Daehyun took a deep breath and continued after eating his egg sandwich.

‘Thankfully, a cyclist came by and helped me to get rid of the girls. I was a little unconscious because I didn’t have and strength to fight back. There were too many of them. When I woke up, I was at home. My parents told me the cyclist found my phone and called them to pick me up. My lips were swollen and had blood since some of them bit it. It was really bad.’ Daehyun shook his head, drinking another mouthful of tea. You too drank your tea.

‘That’s why I wear a mask in case things like that happen. It’s to protect my lips and not let them see how handsome I really am.’ Daehyun slightly smiled. You smiled too. *Is he indirectly saying he’s handsome? This Oppa! No wonder he wears a mask.*

‘Now that I know you are not like those girls, I can safely tell you about this.’ Daehyun smiled. You nodded. *Thank you Daehyun Oppa for trusting me.*

‘Right, now let’s get back home. We still have school tomorrow.’ Daehyun stood up after finishing up the sandwich and went to the cashier to pay for the orders.

The next day of school was the last day of school before the holidays start.

‘Noona! Are you excited?! Holidays are coming~’ Zelo said, chewing on his fried egg. It was lunch break and BLOCKB.A.P was sitting together again.

‘Of course, we can celebrate Christmas together and exchange presents!’ You replied, clapping your hands in excitement.

‘It seems like we need to buy more presents this year.’ Yongguk slung his arm over Zico’s shoulders and winked at you. You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter