Worried Daehyun

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTbC1UsBtek

After school, all of you went to the café to hang out and drink milkshakes.

‘You shouted the word pig in class?’ Taeil asked, trying to hold back his laughter.

‘Yeah, I was dreaming and I shouted pig in class today. Mr Yoo thought I insulted him so he sent me for detention.’ Jaehyo said, making a face.

‘What? You dreamt about pigs?’ YoungJae asked, raising an eyebrow. Block B, B.A.P and you burst into laughter although all of you felt bad for Jaehyo.

‘Thank God my strawberry milkshake didn’t come out of my mouth when I was laughing.’ P.O remarked, laughing.

‘You got detention? See you then. I’m serving detention too.’ Himchan told them, drinking his banana milkshake.

‘Why? What did you do?’ Kyung asked, trying out the new mango milkshake that Zico ordered.

‘Hyung got into a mini fight in school.’ Jongup replied. *Do they have to talk about it?* You thought, drinking your vanilla milkshake. Yongguk went on to explain the full story.

‘What?! How can he say such things about ~~~~~~~?’ U-Kwon shouted. *Not this chaos again.* You thought, slightly rolling your eyes.

‘Who is he?! I must find him tomorrow to settle some scores!’ Zico said, banging the table. All of you were shocked by his outburst. It was seldom that Zico grew angry.

‘Guys, calm down. You guys better not do anything violent or all of you will be in trouble.’ You warned them. They didn’t want to make you upset so they nodded.

‘Why do you always threaten us with the same stuff? Can you think of more interesting stuff like…’ B-Bomb tapped his chin.

‘If you don’t listen, I will throw you to the crocodiles!’ Zelo mimicked your voice.

‘Yahh, is that how you treat your Noona?’ You retorted. BlockBAP laughed. Block B was talking happily when you noticed that Daehyun, who sat directly across you, was back from taking a call but his face grew worried.

‘Daehyun Oppa, are you alright?’ You asked, as you look at his worried face. Daehyun was fondling with his phone. YoungJae, who was sitting beside Daehyun, noticed the worrying look on Daehyun’s face.

‘Hyung, are you alright?’ YoungJae asked, putting his left hand on Daehyun’s shoulder. Daehyun just shook his head. YoungJae shrugged and went back to the conversation but you weren’t assured that he was alright. *He’s so mysterious and I’m sure something happened.* You thought, staring at Daehyun.

‘Guys, I need to make a move. I forgot I had an important assignment to do.’ Daehyun smoothly lied. B.A.P didn’t suspect anything and told him to head home first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter