Helping Silently

Complications Of High School Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU

At your house, you were sleeping soundly on the sofa that you didn’t hear keys jingling outside your door.

‘Block B, remember. We are not here to wake her up with a bucket, but to make sure she continues sleeping without waking up.’ Jaehyo reminded, as Zico unlocked your front door.

‘Hyung, how do you know she’s asleep?’ P.O asked, scratching his head.

‘I stalked her. Duh.’ Jaehyo made a face. Zico was a little disturbed by the fact that Jaehyo stalked you but he shrugged since he knew it was to make up to you.

‘P.O, Jaehyo, Kyung will be in-charge of cleaning up the place. Zico and B-Bomb will be in charge of making sure she doesn’t wake up. U-Kwon and I will be in charge of cooking her dinner.’ Taeil sorted out their responsibilities. They nodded. They crept into your house to find you sleeping on the sofa.

*This girl never bothers to care about her sleeping positions. She will regret when she gets a backache.* Zico thought as B-Bomb settled down beside you.

‘Hyung, please stop using your phone!’ Zico whispered to B-Bomb. B-Bomb made a face and put away his phone. Zico carefully carried you bridal style into his arms and brought you into your room. *Zico, this is who you really belong to.* Kyung thought with a smile, wiping the tables, shelves and windows. He also decided to arrange your things neatly.

‘Yahhh, stop slacking! I think Zico can handle ~~~~~~~~ by himself, so come and help with the cooking.’ Taeil told B-Bomb who followed U-Kwon and Taeil into the kitchen.

P.O took the broom and started sweeping the area while Jaehyo was doing the laundry for you.

*How long has she not done laundry?* Jaehyo thought, placing your clothes in the washing machine.

‘She usually does her week’s laundry on Sunday and yesterday, she stayed over at B.A.P’s house.’ P.O told Jaehyo. Jaehyo was shocked.

‘How did you read my mind?’ Jaehyo asked, looking at P.O with wide eyes.

‘Hyung, you said it out loud.’ P.O casually answered as he went over to the other side to sweep the floor.

In the kitchen, B-Bomb was surveying your fridge.

‘U-Kwon, come here. What can we make with these ingredients?’ B-Bomb asked, he didn’t know much about cooking. Besides, your fridge was quite empty.

‘Her fridge is a little empty, but we can make ramen and kimchi stew for her. It’s just that we don’t have toufu.’ U-Kwon said, taking out the ingredients he needed.

‘I will get the toufu and at the same time stock up her fridge.’ Taeil offered, heading to the grocery store just opposite your house. U-Kwon took out the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter