Just Another Usual Day !

An Imaginative Dream......

---Recap---
The cousins and Fahrenheit were at Jade's pool party and while they try to flirt with the guys the girls pulled soem tricks up their sleeves and counter attack :3 Then Jiro gets jealous after Cyndi went into a pool full of guys, taking her outand wiping her with a towel, that scene left them blushing.


A few days have passed and Fahrenhei/the cousins had been busy qith their work. Finally being done with their tour and autograpgh sesion, Fahrenheit layed on the sofas looking dead -.-. Cyndi came back from buying groceries with the cuzs to see them going like "-.-........".

Cyndi-"WHy do you guys look so dead O.O ?"
Calvin and Wu groaned.
Jiro sighed and Aaron said-" We......are....so...."
Wu/Ca-" B O R E D ! "
The cousin started laughing and said,- " AFter we cook, we'l do something fun."
Calovin got excited and his eyes lit up. Aaron took a sip of his green tea and looked at Cyndi, but Cyndi was only looking at Jiro's dazed eyes. He looke back at Jiro, whom was sitting behind him and looked down. Gui caught Aaron's reaction was shocked.

3 hours later after everybody ate Aaron went out to the balcony/deck
. http://www.acdecks.com/wooden_decks/18_lg.jpg. He layed his hands on the railing and put out a big sigh. Gui Gui being a little stalker, followed him out to the deck and poked his back.

Gui-" Hey."
Aaron-"Oh, it was you Gui." (sad face)
Gui-"WHo did you think I was? Were you waiting for someone else?'
Aaron- " *chuckled* If I was, that person wouldn't have showed up anyways."
Gui-"Are you kay?"
Aaron-"I'm fine (sarcastic)"
Gui stood there with a blank face -.-.
Aaron  said in a kidding voice,-" Did that even sound real?"
She replied-"Not one bit!"
He laughed so hard his tears almost came out. He asked her-" Gui...Can I ask you something?"
Gui-"Hmm...WHta is it?"
Aaron-"Have you ever felt like the person you like is so close to you but yet you can't get near?"
Gui (looking suspicious) whispers-" Eh.Im in that spot right now...-.-"
He said-"What did you say?"
Gui-"Ahh ! Nothing ! ^.^ "
Aaron-"Well.....That person is always so bright and full of encouragement..EVen when she don't say anytjhing. Somehting just light up. :) "
Gui-" I know....HaHA....It's like you wanna tell them you like him/her but your afraid of what their gonna say. It feels like they are inlove with someone close to you...SO thats why you feel like you can't et near to that person."
Aaron in shock looks at Gui Gui with those big full eyes. She stares at him intensley while blushing >.<
She asks-"What?"
Aaron-" ITS LIKE EXACTLY HOW I FEEL !"
Gui laughs-" Doesn't everyboidy feel that way?"
Aaron-"You are my new BEST friend-GIRL ( <3 :3) "
He pulls her in and SQUEEZE THE out of her -.-'. She was out of breath not just by his hug but by how close his skin was to hers. Her heart was beating faster that a helicopter ! He letted go and smiled.
Aaron-" Thanks ;) "
Gui-" X.X Yeah...."

 

They both go back in giggling and Cyndi catches them. She hides behind the wall in the kitchen and took a peek at them. They both went upstairs into the livign roiom with the others. He kept patting Gui's head. Cyndi smiled and was like EEEeeeeeek !Lol ! She qiuetly goes upstairs and sits next to Gui.

CYndi (whisper)-" So...!"
Gui-"So What?"
CYndi-"What did you guys do out there?"
Gui-"...*blush*..We just talked >.<"
Cyndi-"ANDDDDDDD ~~ ?"
Gui-" He made me his new friend GIRL >.<"
Cyndi_"EEEeeekkkkk ! WHat a huge step !"
Gui-" I know ! /in her head/ -(although we talked bout somethign that cannot be said.)
Cyndi had a big smile onb her face, Genie and Ella squeezed into the convo too.
Ella-"WHy you smiling so big?! Tell me too !"
Genie-"Yeah tell us to!"
Cyndi whispered it into their ears and they screeched ! - " EEEEEEEeeeeeeek !"
Fahrenheit eyes were like O.o.......Okay...? Awkward...?

That night was just as usual as any other night, just like that day was like any other normal human being's life. Two people's heart intertwined, with one looking at a guy who only sees another woman, while that girl only dazes at the UNIMAGINABLY HOT ....dark knight of hers <3.<3 >.<


---Next Chapter, " Another UNUSUAL day !"---
FINALLYYYYYY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !